• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Halloween Testers?!

Ugh... I never start spotting this early and my bbs never hurt so much or so long... Dang you body. I didn't want a trick for Halloween. hehehe

congrats klrh!!! Feel free to post a pic of your test...we love to see them!

Heres my test from last night. I held my own this morning and did not test. Want to see if the tests get any darker when i test tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the crappy photo...they are much better on my phone!

I TOTALLY see it!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:I could see it before I even clicked to make the pic bigger.

congrats klrh!!! Feel free to post a pic of your test...we love to see them!

Heres my test from last night. I held my own this morning and did not test. Want to see if the tests get any darker when i test tomorrow morning.

I TOTALLY see it!!!!!!!!!

SO DO I!!!!! It's there!! :bfp:

Congrats klrh!!! Feel free to post a pic of your test...we love to see them!

Heres my test from last night. I held my own this morning and did NOT test. Want to see if the tests get any darker when I test tomorrow morning.

Congratulations lovely!!!! :happydance: xx

Ladies, I need a serious pick me up. Can some one do some happy mojo on me? DH looked at me and asked point-blank are you pregnant? and I had to tell him no. I could see on his face how disappointed he was.

Ladies, I need a serious pick me up. Can some one do some happy mojo on me? DH looked at me and asked point-blank are you pregnant? and I had to tell him no. I could see on his face how disappointed he was.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

You can do this!!! Your body can do this!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I will send you these sexy dancing bunnies: :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

A couple hugs: :hug::hug:

And last but definitely not least...two flashers!

:flasher::flasher:

Keep your head up lady! I really hope your time is coming very soon! We are here for you!

Definitely a BFP kozmik!!!!! So exciting for you.

AFM I took my BBT just for fun though I haven't for several days and it was the highest it's ever been for me. So maybe that's a good sign???

Keep your head up tankel. I would give you some dancing bunnies but I'm on my phone.

LOL thanks all. I am not upset for me...up I hate to disappoint my DH.

Stay positive sweetie sending lots of :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:'s your way so they can sprinkle some extra magical :dust: ... Also throwing in lots of :hug: :friends: <3

I'm feeling better now. DH said that he would try SMEP. Even if it gets him to BD a few more times during the O, then it's an improvement. I have such long cycles though, I won't be testing again until December! But don't think I won't be bothering you all on the super :spermy:, :bfp: Mojo thread until then :haha:

Good morning everyone! Update on me: AF reared it's ugly head last night. The cramps are SO BAD I don't even want to be at work right now. Not getting the BFP was a bummer this time around, but you ladies made the ride there fun. So thank you. To the BFP from last night, CONGRATS to you girl!! That is SO awesome!!!!

To my ladies who got a visit from the witch as well..... hang in there! Can we start a "Last week of Thanksgiving" thread yet?!? lol

Good morning everyone! Update on me: AF reared it's ugly head last night. The cramps are SO BAD I don't even want to be at work right now. Not getting the BFP was a bummer this time around, but you ladies made the ride there fun. So thank you. To the BFP from last night, CONGRATS to you girl!! That is SO awesome!!!!

To my ladies who got a visit from the witch as well..... hang in there! Can we start a "Last week of Thanksgiving" thread yet?!? lol

I made it....
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-great-mojo-dancing-bunnies.html#post34106605
I hope that its a very sparsely populated thread! hehehe

Ladies, I can hardly keep composure over here!

I have NEVER ONCE started spotting on 11dpo, or even 12 or 13dpo, but this morning when checking my CP/CM, it came out with this stringy bit of yellowish/brown bloody, slightly stretchy cm. I've checked 3 more times since then and found nothing.

You guys, I'm about to cry!
Is this what IB looks like? 8-[

I took a picture so I could look at it again today and KNOW that it wasn't in my head! I considered posting it but I hesitate....would a picture of brown bloody cm be a bit much, or would you ladies mind looking at it for me?

I'm practically SHAKING with anticipation for tomorrow's test!!!!!

nmv - I hope this is IB for you! I have never had it before so I'm not sure what it looks like!

Nmv that's exciting! I'm not sure honestly but sounds like a good sign.

I'll stay here till AF comes.....

I have NEVER ONCE started spotting on 11dpo, or even 12 or 13dpo, but this morning when checking my CP/CM, it came out with this stringy bit of yellowish/brown bloody, slightly stretchy cm. I've checked 3 more times since then and found nothing.

I took a picture so I could look at it again today and KNOW that it wasn't in my head! I considered posting it but I hesitate....would a picture of brown bloody cm be a bit much, or would you ladies mind looking at it for me?

:happydance: I can't tell you how much this made me laugh! I never had IB but I hope it is! you can post it under a spoiler? maybe? Actually I am not sure....

It SOUNDS like it's IB! So yay! :happydance:

It's funny, when my sister was pregnant (actually with all 3 of her pregnancies) she would send me pictures of the grossest things and ask me if it was normal.... as if I am supposed to know! hahaha That's how you know who your best friend is! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->