• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Halloween Testers?!

I'm feeling better now. DH said that he would try SMEP. Even if it gets him to BD a few more times during the O, then it's an improvement. I have such long cycles though, I won't be testing again until December! But don't think I won't be bothering you all on the super :spermy:, :bfp: Mojo thread until then :haha:

Well that's great ! .. There's alot of success with SMEP! :D

Will there be a turkey day testers thread?

The :witch: is due for me tomorrow on Halloween :haha:

bnjwantababy and cutieq your photos are hilarious!

I really hope AF doesn't play some cruel joke and come late. I'm not 100% sure on what my cycles are since this 2 months after BCP.

I posted the possible IB photo in its own thread, for those of you who have experienced it before and wouldn't mind taking a look.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2249525-ib-warning-photo-included.html#post34107351

THANK YOU in advance for your help!!!!!

I looked nmv. Like I said no experience but that's usually what my before AF spotting looks like. I hope it's not for you though!!!! :dust:

I'm very cranky today. Probably the witch coming...

Update for me: AF is due tomorrow. I guess as long as I dont wake up to her evil face I will be testing with FMU. I dont know that I am having symptoms or not as my mind definitely likes to play with me when I am paying so much attention. BUT I have been emotional the last 24 hours or so which could definitely be AF and this morning I was cramping on the right side and told hubby I couldn’t tell if it felt AF related or not. I usually don’t get cramps til I start. And all week I feel asleep earlier than usual and couldn’t for the life of me stay up to finish season 3 of Homeland… So we shall see. I am 12-13 dpo today.

Come on :bfp:s! I can't wait to see all the test tomorrow!

I just no i'm out ... After ttc for 3+ years you no when :af: is letting you no she's on her way :witch: !

The only thing I've got going for me today is my CM, and a very slight (probably in all in my head) nauseous feeling. TMI warning ahead!!... My undies are a total mess this morning. And I'm at work so I can't go home and change! :nope: It's more than yesterday too. Sticky/creamy CM.

Anyone else have this as their only symptom, and went on to get a :bfp: ? My uterus twinges are all gone, as well as my back pain :(

I just no i'm out ... After ttc for 3+ years you no when :af: is letting you no she's on her way :witch: !

:hugs: I know I'm out too, though technically af hasn't come yet. It's those tell-tale signs. I can't believe how long and how much my bbs hurt this cycle though. They totally had me thinking. It is not great loss for me. I knew I had only a slim chance before the TWW even started since the DH and I only BD once in the fertile window. Maybe next cycle you can help me read those stupid OPT? I am so bad at it!

The only thing I've got going for me today is my CM, and a very slight (probably in all in my head) nauseous feeling. TMI warning ahead!!... My undies are a total mess this morning. And I'm at work so I can't go home and change! :nope: It's more than yesterday too. Sticky/creamy CM.

Anyone else have this as their only symptom, and went on to get a :bfp: ? My uterus twinges are all gone, as well as my back pain :(

My CM has been crazy thick too :(. Yesterday it was so bad when I changed my panties stuck to me :dohh:. I noticed a little spotting too. I don't even know if this is normal for me since I had been on BCP so long but it is common for me to be really wet.

Tankel we got next month!!!!!

:hugs: I know I'm out too, though technically af hasn't come yet. It's those tell-tale signs. I can't believe how long and how much my bbs hurt this cycle though. They totally had me thinking. It is not great loss for me. I knew I had only a slim chance before the TWW even started since the DH and I only BD once in the fertile window. Maybe next cycle you can help me read those stupid OPT? I am so bad at it!

Hope she does stay away for you!! My bb pain is ridiculous they have never been this sore !!!....but yes those tell tale signs say it all! I'm so used to seeing a :bfn: and the witch flying in,.. I just have a little cry and pick myself up and get on with it .. I think its so important to let your feelings out, ttc is hard enough without having to bottle all your disappointment up and for me I feel so much better after my little cry... So i'll be doing round 2 of clomid when :af: crashes the party, really wanted it to work first time round but its not a magic pill ! ... Yes of course I will i'm a pro! :haha: :hugs: xx

Hope she does stay away for you!! My bb pain is ridiculous they have never been this sore !!!....but yes those tell tale signs say it all! I'm so used to seeing a :bfn: and the witch flying in,.. I just have a little cry and pick myself up and get on with it .. I think its so important to let your feelings out, ttc is hard enough without having to bottle all your disappointment up and for me I feel so much better after my little cry... So i'll be doing round 2 of clomid when :af: crashes the party, really wanted it to work first time round but its not a magic pill ! ... Yes of course I will i'm a pro! :haha: :hugs: xx

I had my little cry this morning when I was still spotting. But you ladies pulled me right out of it.

Hi all,
I have been on knicker watch all day, still no sign of AF so Im officially late!!! However this is my 1st cycle since MC so not sure what to expect tbh
Symptoms heavy boobies, cramping no af style belly, high closed CP very slight creamy discharge, headache and now thirsty xx

Hi all,
I have been on knicker watch all day, still no sign of AF so Im officially late!!! However this is my 1st cycle since MC so not sure what to expect tbh
Symptoms heavy boobies, cramping no af style belly, high closed CP very slight creamy discharge, headache and now thirsty xx

Sounds promising!! Can't wait to see your :bfp: tomorrow!

Hi all,

Sounds promising!! Can't wait to see your :bfp: tomorrow!

Gwen, I see you have an angel baby too, can I ask you how long it took for you to get back to a "normal" cycle?? xx

Hi all,

Goodluck hun ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->