• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Halloween Testers?!

Ladies, I've seen people say it both ways, but do you consider your cycle started the first day you see any blood (ie spotting) or the 1st day af comes full force?

I count first sign of spotting, but I also have super light cycles.

Fertility Friend says first day of full, red blood. So i always go by that. :)

Urgh! I should have left it alone, but i tweaked something out of it...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...w-test-pg8-almost-over-one-way-another-8.html

I am itching to test so bad even though I know my temp will drop tomorrow. I'm still holding on to a super small piece of hope. One app had AF due yesterday. The other today and I don't feel her coming.

sausages: I can see the line on the tweak. But the line seems too far to the left. And now that I know where to look for it, I can see it on the not tweaked one too.

I agree with tankel. I can see a line on the non-tweaked test but its really far to the left. I think thats a strange place for the line?

Ladies, I've seen people say it both ways, but do you consider your cycle started the first day you see any blood (ie spotting) or the 1st day af comes full force?

My gp told me to count cd1 when u have a "flow" not when your spotting hth x

I am itching to test so bad even though I know my temp will drop tomorrow. I'm still holding on to a super small piece of hope. One app had AF due yesterday. The other today and I don't feel her coming.

I kinda wanna test with the rest of you tomorrow, but I know I totally out. But since you are still showing no signs of af I think you should test. O:)

Just posting the photo from my phone then I'll go on the computer to type...

Well as you can see it's a BFN. I think i can maybe see something, but i'm not excited cause i always see something. :/

I think I will be out by tomorrow. I just felt wet after doing my test and when i went to knicker-check and wiped i have brown CM. I usually do spot before AF, so i am guessing she's on her way. I must be 11dpo rather than the 10dpo i thought i was. :(

Ack! Just... ACK! lol!
Sorry to hear that sausages :hugs: x

Well, i prised open the case and it must have been a badly placed shadow or something cause there's nothing on the strip. :(

Stupidly purchased a FRER. Will test tonight and in the am if my temp changes.

I never thought ttc would be so complicated :(

Sorry to all the ladies that have got BFNs so far and AF. I will be testing tomorrow at 11DPO so will post my results as soon as I have them.

AF is due tomorrow. I'm not one to spot before. It comes light but painful and by end of day is usually full flow. TTC #1, never been pregnant before. This is my 3rd cycle trying. 1st cycle I had spotting at 10dpo, went away, then AF right on time at 14dpo. 2nd cycle started bleeding at 10dpo, it was AF early!!! This is 3rd cycle and so far no spotting/unknown bleeding, no early AF. But I have had the "wet" feeling a few times today and went to check for AF. It's clear!! I've checked CM and it's all clear up there also. I don't usually feel like I'm leaking a little before AF but not sure 100% if I'm just noticing because I'm so alert waiting for AF.

Good luck to those all still in the game and testing tomorrow!!

Good luck to everyone testing in the morning!!! :winkwink:

I'll be 12dpo and have a really good feeling about this cycle...
ESPECIALLY after what I'm sure was IB this morning!
(brown-tinged cm is new, and anything new is a good sign, right?)
:D

FX!!!!!!

We are about to attend our 8th family funeral in the last 3 years, and that's somehow just the half of it..... :cry:
WE ARE DUE SOME GOOD NEWS!!!!!
Come on :bfp:!!!!
[-o<

Thinking I have ib today (12dpo approx) or may be af early ? Hoping not ...nothing but light pink*c.m when I checked. Going to test tomorrow if af doesn't show. (Even if to early) baby dust for everyone still in the game this month! ! Hoping for Bfp for all!

Thinking I have ib today (12dpo approx) or may be af early ? Hoping not ...nothing but light pink*c.m when I checked. Going to test tomorrow if af doesn't show. (Even if to early) baby dust for everyone still in the game this month! ! Hoping for Bfp for all!

Here's hoping we're IB buddies!!
Come on BFP!!
:hugs:

I'm preparing myself for a possible false negative when I test tomorrow.
I only noticed what I think is IB this morning, and I hear it can take a few days after that to register on a test. So I refuse to let it get me down.

Only the :witch: herself will shake my optimism!!
:headspin:

I've been test happy this cycle. But no good news. :wacko: I tested at 6, 9, 10, and 11dpo. ALL of them were negative. At this point I'm waiting for AF to show up. Even using little $0.88 ones I'm wasting money (literally pissing it away, if you will.) :haha:

I guess the DH and I going to have to get on the ball. We only DTD once this cycle, 3 days before my suspected ovulation. So now I'm in a tricky spot. I wanted a summer break baby as I'm looking to get a teaching job next year. If I had a June or July baby, I could start teaching at the beginning of the year when baby was 6 weeks+, but now I'm looking at a possible August baby. What principal in their right mind would hire a teacher that's going on maternity leave 3-4 weeks after school starts?

So, should I just keep truckin' or take a break?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->