Any Halloween Testers?!

Hi all,
I have been on knicker watch all day, still no sign of AF so Im officially late!!! However this is my 1st cycle since MC so not sure what to expect tbh
Symptoms heavy boobies, cramping no af style belly, high closed CP very slight creamy discharge, headache and now thirsty xx

Looking good :thumbup:

How many are still testing tomorrow?

If my temp magically goes back up, I'll test tomorrow.

Hi all,
I have been on knicker watch all day, still no sign of AF so Im officially late!!! However this is my 1st cycle since MC so not sure what to expect tbh
Symptoms heavy boobies, cramping no af style belly, high closed CP very slight creamy discharge, headache and now thirsty xx

I will be if AF isn't here, but I feel her coming. I've got "the cramps" a and im checking my pants all the time. :(

Still going to test again tonight though, lol! Provided she's not got me yet!! :)

Hi all,

I will be testing tomorrow!

...Although I just got my typical 'sign' from my body that tells me AF will be here in a week, so I'm at my desk right now with my eyes welling up, holding back my tears. Pretty sure I'm out, but I'll keep testing anyway.

Hi all,

...Although I just got my typical 'sign' from my body that tells me AF will be here in a week, so I'm at my desk right now with my eyes welling up, holding back my tears. Pretty sure I'm out, but I'll keep testing anyway.

Aww Gwen :hugs: I'm sorry.

I'm still testing.

I've been super desperate to test. Its so hard. I am currently 9dpo. I plan on testing tomorrow at 10dpo and every other day from there if I get a negative (which I probably will as its early), but im going to use the early first response pregnancy test.

I've had small cramps here in there but yesterday at 8dpo I had more period like cramps on my left side.

I have some watery / creamy CM but mostly only when i wipe. I remember after O im normally dry but dont know if completely dry or just a tad CM.

I had a headache yesterday AM, today i woke up and mostly feel normal no cramps so dont know if thats a good or bad sign.

Hi all,

:af:I hope you aren't not out. :af:

Hi all,

Aw no! Hugs to you hun! I hope your body is just playing tricks on you and AF stays well away!! Xx

I've still got these weird cramps! They're pretty strong now so it's like AF is on her way, but they're unusual. Like, more localised and sharp than the usual full dull ache feeling. Totally strange!!

I will be testing tomoz :thumbup:, hoping my sensitive tests arrive or I will have to use a 25miu one for the time being until I get to a shop.... I'm mega busy tomorrow!, traveling to see family, atleast i got that to look forward to:) .... I also got af cramps and no she's gonna hit me like a ton of bricks! :cry:

Hi all,

:hugs:

I'm going to test again in a minute, but i'm really nervous. It's been a right 2ww with me being convinced a few days ago that i had a BFP to then getting all BFNs. I am having tons of crazy promising symptoms, but then also I now feel like AF is literally knocking on the door. :( I've been saving my pee for six hours today and i need to pee if only so I can have a drink - i'm thirsty!!! lol!

Oh well, at least if it's a BFN I know some lovely ladies who have moved onto November with me. I'd rather be going on to another cycle on my own mind, and all you lot having BFP's, but at least if she does get me I have some great company in the coming weeks. :flower:

That was really sweet sausages! If AF comes we'll kick her butt next month!

I'm going to test again in a minute, but i'm really nervous. It's been a right 2ww with me being convinced a few days ago that i had a BFP to then getting all BFNs. I am having tons of crazy promising symptoms, but then also I now feel like AF is literally knocking on the door. :( I've been saving my pee for six hours today and i need to pee if only so I can have a drink - i'm thirsty!!! lol!

Oh well, at least if it's a BFN I know some lovely ladies who have moved onto November with me. I'd rather be going on to another cycle on my own mind, and all you lot having BFP's, but at least if she does get me I have some great company in the coming weeks. :flower:

N'aww how sweet <3
Goodluck with tonights test :)
I also have that "af knocking at the door" feeling ! Xx

N'aww how sweet <3

Don't let her IN! hehehe If only, right?

N'aww how sweet <3

Don't let her IN! hehehe If only, right?

I would turn the lights out and not open that door!!! :haha:

Just posting the photo from my phone then I'll go on the computer to type...

Well as you can see it's a BFN. I think i can maybe see something, but i'm not excited cause i always see something. :/

I think I will be out by tomorrow. I just felt wet after doing my test and when i went to knicker-check and wiped i have brown CM. I usually do spot before AF, so i am guessing she's on her way. I must be 11dpo rather than the 10dpo i thought i was. :(

Ack! Just... ACK! lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 14
Just posting the photo from my phone then I'll go on the computer to type...

Well as you can see it's a BFN. I think i can maybe see something, but i'm not excited cause i always see something. :/

I think I will be out by tomorrow. I just felt wet after doing my test and when i went to knicker-check and wiped i have brown CM. I usually do spot before AF, so i am guessing she's on her way. I must be 11dpo rather than the 10dpo i thought i was. :(

Ack! Just... ACK! lol!

Boo! Fx for better luck tomorrow.

Ladies, I've seen people say it both ways, but do you consider your cycle started the first day you see any blood (ie spotting) or the 1st day af comes full force?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->