• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Halloween Testers?!

Nenna, my philosophy is to keep trucking. We can't plan when that BFP will come.

I've been test happy too. Hoping for a temp drop so I can rock on to next cycle.

:BFN: this morning at 11DPO, temperatures also headed south so just waiting on AF to arrive on Tuesday.

Goodluck everyone still waiting :)

Bfn this morning for me too, not surprised as I really don't know what to expect this cycle.
I will keep testing until bfp or the very unwelcomed witch appears.
Fx there are lots of bfps today
Sending lots of positive thoughts and baby dust :)

Sorry for all the BFNs this morning ladies! :(

The witch arrived with me this morning, so I will do my best to keep her here so you can all make an escape!! ;)

Sorry for all the BFNs this morning ladies! :(

The witch arrived with me this morning, so I will do my best to keep her here so you can all make an escape!! ;)

MUCH appreciated, sausages!!!!
Hold on to her, tight!

Lets baby it up, ladies!!!!!!!
:D

It's 3:30am over here and I can't sleep, but trying to wait 2 more hours before testing! :wacko:

My sensitive tests haven't arrived so pee'd on a 25miu one and it looks negative to me, the post man has half our to post my tests before I leave for a long weekend away with family and friends :thumbup: , I will post a pic of my test I done this morn with smu I do appologise for the pic quality my phone Is poo! ... I normally get oh to take it ....

:bfn:s are not the :witch: don't lose hope ladies. Keep those pee stick coming. I'm rooting for :bfp:s!

BFN for me too. Still early though so I plan on testing all weekend.

I can't figure out how to post a photo! It's asking me for the URL but I don't have one

BFN for me too. Still early though so I plan on testing all weekend.

I can't figure out how to post a photo! It's asking me for the URL but I don't have one

You need to go advanced and use the manage attachments button xx

:bfn:

Not even a faint line...yet!
I'm still hopeful...
:)

Attachments

• 2014-10-31 06.21.27.jpg
    2014-10-31 06.21.27.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 9
I'm hopeful too, I'm keeping busy as my parents arrive this afternoon for the weekend as hubby and I are working tomorrow. The big clean is in operation and then pack boxes up for work :)

Alright, here's my :bfn:

Is there ANYWAY at all that you can see a line... Anything?? :sad1: Maybe I just have 'line-eye', but I thought I saw something. Nahhh

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 20

Is there ANYWAY at all that you can see a line... Anything?? :sad1: Maybe I just have 'line-eye', but I thought I saw something. Nahhh

I don't see anything yet. Keep testing!

I definitely will. Hoping I get a :bfp: this weekend so that I can share the moment with my hubby. Both times I got a BFP, he was at work and I had to wait until he got home. I'd LOVE to just crawl back into bed and whisper in his ear: 'I'm pregnant' :cry:

Temp rise today but all tests are negative. Not even a faint. No AF either.

I definitely will. Hoping I get a :bfp: this weekend so that I can share the moment with my hubby. Both times I got a BFP, he was at work and I had to wait until he got home. I'd LOVE to just crawl back into bed and whisper in his ear: 'I'm pregnant' :cry:

That would be so nice. The thought of it sent chills down my spine. I have you in my thoughts.

Thanks Tankel.

My temp dropped from 98.3 yesterday, to 98.2 today. I hope I'm not out :(

2 BFN'S for me today. Although I can't find anywhere on the test/box/or instructions about how sensitive the tests are. I used an E.P.T. test and a target brand one step test. I am 13 dpo and AF is due today. Not here so far. I'll test again tomorrow if she's still not here.

I was really hoping I'd log in today and see all kinds of :bfp: ... but the day is still young! For those of you who are in the AF boat with me.... cheers to next month!!

And ladies who are still getting :bfn: 's.... until the witch shows her face, keep the faith!!

Happy Halloween everyone!!!:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->