• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Halloween Testers?!

Good Morning ladies. I'm surprised to see so many BFNs, but the day is early girls :)

I took my test early this morning and I also got a BFN :( but I'm barely 10dpo so still early.

I had period like pains on Wedsneday just on the left side and no pains at all yesterday. However this morning I woke up with period like pains again but not just in one side, more like the middle ?

Not sure if thats a bad sign or not, only time will tell. Good luck to all the girls testing :)

I've decided not to test again until Sunday morning....give that pregnancy hormone time to double up! FX

I sure hope my egg played nice with the spermies!!!!! :haha:

I've decided not to test again until Sunday morning....give that pregnancy hormone time to double up! FX

I sure hope my egg played nice with the spermies!!!!! :haha:

:haha:

Tested today. BFN. 12dpo. AF due nov 3rd... im having awful cramps and back ache today. feeling wet all the time. Constipated. Could it ib implantation today??? I doubt it. We Bd 1 day before 0 and on O. Sigh. Hope we see some BFPS from everyone else!

Ladies! I think I got one! Please take a look! I tested BFN this morning, and I took this test at 12:30pm. This is a horrible pic, but there's something there in real life. I'll try to post another one soon but I've gotta run right now! Gah!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 35
Can I join you girls, im 9dpo and tested bfn today :( is it still to early? Sick of trying to find a line. Dust to all you lovely ladies

Ladies! I think I got one! Please take a look! I tested BFN this morning, and I took this test at 12:30pm. This is a horrible pic, but there's something there in real life. I'll try to post another one soon but I've gotta run right now! Gah!!

:happydance: I see something!

Can I join you girls, im 9dpo and tested bfn today :( is it still to early? Sick of trying to find a line. Dust to all you lovely ladies

yes still too early. oh my with my first I didn't get a positive until I was about 5 weeks along but then again I tested on my missed period day and then not again for a week.

Just saw this thread and thought I would share. I got a bfp this am that wasn't truly expected.

Attachments

• IMG_6851.jpg
    IMG_6851.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6849.jpg
    IMG_6849.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 20

yes still too early. oh my with my first I didn't get a positive until I was about 5 weeks along but then again I tested on my missed period day and then not again for a week.

Thank you that gives me some hope

Wishing you gals the best of luck and the most baby dust!! FX and Happy Halloween.

Yippie for :bfp:s I hope none of you have to move over the the Late November testing thread.

Congrats with the bfps ladies. I'm starting to think that my cycles are longer. I had what I believe to be implantation bleeding 2 days ago on 13dpo.. I am now 15dpo and I don't feel like AF is going to show her face. I have a test which I shall do in the morning. I feel really nauseous today. And on 13dpo when I had light pink cm when I wiped, I thought I was coming down with the flu! Achy, fever, chills and was actually sick 3 times. I felt fine after I slept that night. Possible implantation?? It will be 3 days tomorrow after possible implantation. So itching to test.. Had light cramping too, nothing like AF.

Ok ladies, I took a digital test and it came up BFN. However, this is a photo of the test I took earlier. I know we're not supposed read them after 5 minutes, but I swore there was a faint line within the time limit. Here's the same test a couple hours later. I know it's not an evap line because I've never had one with this brand before, and if I ever had a BFN it was stark white. I will retest soon...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 28
Ok ladies, I took a digital test and it came up BFN. However, this is a photo of the test I took earlier. I know we're not supposed read them after 5 minutes, but I swore there was a faint line within the time limit. Here's the same test a couple hours later. I know it's not an evap line because I've never had one with this brand before, and if I ever had a BFN it was stark white. I will retest soon...

Looking good! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Eeeeeeee!!!! I think I'm gonna poo my pants!!! :happydance:

Eeeeeeee!!!! I think I'm gonna poo my pants!!! :happydance:
:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back