Any Halloween Testers?!

Ummm I think it's official... I'm definitely pooing my pants. Right now. It's much darker in person. Just told hubby... Shaking right now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 37
Ummm I think it's official... I'm definitely pooing my pants. Right now. It's much darker in person. Just told hubby... Shaking right now!

Aaaahhhhh!!!! Congratulations to you!!!! Xx

Congratulations on the BFPs! Happy and Healthy nine months ladies!!

It looks like the :witch: caught me! She's early and showed up on Halloween (of course)!

On the bright side, my cycles are moving towards normal. I'm down to 29 days from 31 last cycle! :thumbup:

Congrats for those who got their :bfp:!!!
I hope you have super sticky beans!
:happydance:

:bfn: here at 14dpo :nope: AF due tomorrow and my temp dropped .2 degrees so not looking good :wacko: not expecting a BFP but I'm hopeful for next cycle!

Trying Femara next cycle earlier (days 3-7) than my last cycle with clomid (horrible fertility drug! at least for me) hopefully get more follies this time.

Congrats to All the BFP's! Sticky beans stick!!

Took a test this morning. Big fat BFN. Gonna test in the morning I'll be 12dpo. Congratulations you ladies on your bfps!!!!!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WITH BFP!!! I got mine too!! :happy dance:
The first and last tests are from yesterday and the middle is from the day before! w00t!! baby #2!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 15
Yay congrats to everyone on their BFPs!

Hope its not too late to post here. I tested last night (Halloween) with ClearBlue, 10 DPO, got a BFN! Still have all the symptoms (cramping 9DPO, bloating, gassy, so sleepy, sore nipples) but could just mean AF on her way.

Would love some advice on everyone with there bfp how your cm is. Sorry it's tmi just mine is so watery and lots of it like my last pregnancy yet yesterday 9dpo i got bfn.

Hay all ! ... First off MASSIVE congrats to those with a :bfp:!!! .... I'm away seeing family and friends so haven't tested again, but :af: hasn't rained on my parade yet, so that's a good thing I suppose ... Gonna retest Wednesday with oh when I go bk home, hoping to get my :bfp: then:D... My boobs are mega sore still so we shall see in a few days <3 xx

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WITH BFP!!! I got mine too!! :happy dance:
The first and last tests are from yesterday and the middle is from the day before! w00t!! baby #2!

Yayayayaya!!! Congrats!!! I got mine confirmed this morning! Best Halloween ever!! Baby due July 14, 2015!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 15
Would love some advice on everyone with there bfp how your cm is. Sorry it's tmi just mine is so watery and lots of it like my last pregnancy yet yesterday 9dpo i got bfn.

I'm 9/10DPO today and just got a BFP yesterday and confirmed this morning. My CM has been from creamy to sticky (back and forth) everyday since O day. It never really dried up. In fact, the only time it dried up was yesterday, AFTER I got my BFP!

Yayayayaya!!! Congrats!!! I got mine confirmed this morning! Best Halloween ever!! Baby due July 14, 2015!

Congrats Gwen! Amazing news! :happydance::happydance::happy dance:

Enjoy every minute -- if I test positive my due date would also be 14 July 2015 as my ovulation day was 21 October :)

I can't test until tonight and I am going crazy!! I am 12/13dpo! This would be my 4th and I am wondering if any of you feel a lump and extremely bloated? Sometimes I wonder if it is in my head :/ I laid on my stomach last night and I felt like there was a lump just above my pubic bone...it is way too early for that right?! I am wondering if I feel a lump because it is my 4th and my muscles are basically shot at this point! ;) This morning I felt like it was just cramps and I started but nothing.

Congrats to all the BFP's!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"