Any Halloween Testers?!

I can't test until tonight and I am going crazy!! I am 12/13dpo! This would be my 4th and I am wondering if any of you feel a lump and extremely bloated? Sometimes I wonder if it is in my head :/ I laid on my stomach last night and I felt like there was a lump just above my pubic bone...it is way too early for that right?! I am wondering if I feel a lump because it is my 4th and my muscles are basically shot at this point! ;) This morning I felt like it was just cramps and I started but nothing.

Congrats to all the BFP's!!! :)

I've been extremely bloated since maybe 6 DPO, my stomach feels so hard! And I don't feel I'm digesting my food properly. 11 DPO, BFN last night but should have tested in the morning really!

When do you usually test for an accurate result? Just asking because you mentioned only being able to test tonight :)

Good luck to us both! :)

Ok ladies, I took a digital test and it came up BFN. However, this is a photo of the test I took earlier. I know we're not supposed read them after 5 minutes, but I swore there was a faint line within the time limit. Here's the same test a couple hours later. I know it's not an evap line because I've never had one with this brand before, and if I ever had a BFN it was stark white. I will retest soon...
I do see something?! Have you tested again? 😄

Not testing today. Major wetness thought AF was a few days early. Decided not to test till AF is officially late. CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WITH BFPS!!!

I've been extremely bloated since maybe 6 DPO, my stomach feels so hard! And I don't feel I'm digesting my food properly. 11 DPO, BFN last night but should have tested in the morning really!

When do you usually test for an accurate result? Just asking because you mentioned only being able to test tonight :)

I always got BFN with my other pregnancies before my expected period. Not until the day I was supposed to start did I ever get a BFP! With my first it was also so faint my sis n law had to convince me it was positive ���� I am mainly not testing because All my tests are at home. I am too cheap to buy more. Ha! But I have felt bloated and like food is not digesting since 2dpo! Craziness! And this lump has me so confused!

I always got BFN with my other pregnancies before my expected period. Not until the day I was supposed to start did I ever get a BFP! With my first it was also so faint my sis n law had to convince me it was positive ���� I am mainly not testing because All my tests are at home. I am too cheap to buy more. Ha! But I have felt bloated and like food is not digesting since 2dpo! Craziness! And this lump has me so confused!

Oh, and I always have birth after 40 weeks! So, I think I am just a slow cooker 😉

Not testing today. Major wetness thought AF was a few days early. Decided not to test till AF is officially late. CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WITH BFPS!!!

This is why I didn't bring my tests. (We are out of town) I knew I would be driving myself crazy testing every day! Hope you get a BFP!

Super congratulations to all of you with BFP's!! I wish you all long and healthy pregnancies and adorable take home bundles at the end of it all. :)

All of us that got BFP have we started a tread yet in 1st tri?? We should stay together!

Oh that's super interesting! I got discouraged because I know quite a few of my friends (and other ladies) get BFPs at 10 DPO etc, so I was convinced I'm out!

Sooo smart of you to leave your tests out of reach - I love that!

Like you said the lump could be stretched/relaxed muscles down there from previous pregnancies, I wouldn't worry about it!

Good luck and keep us posted :)

All of us that got BFP have we started a tread yet in 1st tri?? We should stay together!

I hope I get to join you guys!!
FX

Who else is still waiting on either AF or their BFP?

Oh that's super interesting! I got discouraged because I know quite a few of my friends (and other ladies) get BFPs at 10 DPO etc, so I was convinced I'm out!

Like you said the lump could be stretched/relaxed muscles down there from previous pregnancies, I wouldn't worry about it!

Thanks! Yes, don't get discouraged! Last pregnancy I tested at 9/10dpo and didn't get a BFP til 14dpo....but I thought I was out so I didn't test in between. Hoping for a BFP for you!!!:thumbup:

I am so glad I left my tests at home! 2 hours til we are home and I am storing my pee! :winkwink:

I hope I get to join you guys!!
FX

Who else is still waiting on either AF or their BFP?

I'm still waiting too. Af due Wednesday. Bfn at 9dpo, testing tomorrow at 11dpo.

Babydust to those still waiting

Thanks! Yes, don't get discouraged! Last pregnancy I tested at 9/10dpo and didn't get a BFP til 14dpo....but I thought I was out so I didn't test in between. Hoping for a BFP for you!!!:thumbup:

I am so glad I left my tests at home! 2 hours til we are home and I am storing my pee! :winkwink:

So, BFN, but now I am even more crazy because AF hasn't come either! Ahhhh! My cycles have been off lately so maybe I am not as many dpo as I thought! I think I am gonna test Monday now unless AF comes tomorrow:wacko:

12 dpo today and had a bfn. I'm assuming I'm out but the witch isn't due till monday! Hoping she stays away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->