Any Halloween Testers?!

My appetite seems to have increased since monday, eaten loads and still don't feel full! If I carry on this way I won't fit into my jeans next week! Anyone feeling sick? Keep getting these sucky feelings more in the evening time ? But I remember my mum saying he never got morning sickness but got tea one sickness

My appetite seems to have increased since monday, eaten loads and still don't feel full! If I carry on this way I won't fit into my jeans next week! Anyone feeling sick? Keep getting these sucky feelings more in the evening time ? But I remember my mum saying he never got morning sickness but got tea one sickness
I feel ya I lost just over 3 stone this rate I will put it back on :haha:... Haven't had any sickness tho (yet) x

Haha you ladies are awesome! I've been eating like a pig since we got married lol. Over a year of watching what I eat did that to me. And I've gained about 15 lbs. but I'm happy with where I'm at. Though I do get the 3 months pregnant look quite often.

I'm not feeling sick. I have on and off pains in my bbs (especially when I poke them). Plus, I'm feeling a little light headed. But I am eating like its my job. If I'm not pregnant, I better hurry up so I have an excuse on why I need to start wearing maternity pants :haha:

Also wanting to eat everything in sight! My coworker had chocolate today, I smelled it demanded a piece, took one bite and didn't want it.

...that is of course, if you don't count the barf-a-roni experience when I was making my lunch this morning....Just the smell of it made my stomach turn. Then I was feeling sick!

Haha you ladies are awesome! I've been eating like a pig since we got married lol. Over a year of watching what I eat did that to me. And I've gained about 15 lbs. but I'm happy with where I'm at. Though I do get the 3 months pregnant look quite often.

Right bk at ya :hugs: ... I did exactly the same ! .. But hated being "big" (oh didn't agree) and neither did family/friends But I just felt huge!..I've always been quite small with curves in the right places.. But after the way I stuffed my face today I am also looking 3months preggers :haha:

Either we're all pregnant or AF is making her list and checking it twice lol

I'm not feeling sick. I have on and off pains in my bbs (especially when I poke them). Plus, I'm feeling a little light headed. But I am eating like its my job. If I'm not pregnant, I better hurry up so I have an excuse on why I need to start wearing maternity pants :haha:

LOL! Right there with you! I have random bouts of nausea though. My BBs (I'm new here, but I think that means boobs?) super sore/tender and HUGE since about 3dpo. Last night I had some serious dizziness going on and I'm tired most of the time. Fingers are crossed for a BFP on 10/31.... Month after month of BFN is so frustrating!!

LOL! Right there with you! I have random bouts of nausea though. My BBs (I'm new here, but I think that means boobs?) super sore/tender and HUGE since about 3dpo. Last night I had some serious dizziness going on and I'm tired most of the time. Fingers are crossed for a BFP on 10/31.... Month after month of BFN is so frustrating!!
FX crossed for you

All sounds very promising :D
I get you on the whole bfn thing!!
but this thread is a lucky one ! I can feel it!!
Yes bb's means boobs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"