Any Halloween Testers?!

Very important question: how are you all planning on telling the OH once you get your :bfp:? Mine is one step short of watching me pee on the stick he is so excited.
I plan on downplaying it so that I can tell him in a really cute way. I just need some ideas.

My appetite seems to have increased since monday, eaten loads and still don't feel full! If I carry on this way I won't fit into my jeans next week! Anyone feeling sick? Keep getting these sucky feelings more in the evening time ? But I remember my mum saying he never got morning sickness but got tea one sickness

I'm not feeling sick. I have on and off pains in my bbs (especially when I poke them). Plus, I'm feeling a little light headed. But I am eating like its my job. If I'm not pregnant, I better hurry up so I have an excuse on why I need to start wearing maternity pants :haha:

LOL! Right there with you! I have random bouts of nausea though. My BBs (I'm new here, but I think that means boobs?) super sore/tender and HUGE since about 3dpo. Last night I had some serious dizziness going on and I'm tired most of the time. Fingers are crossed for a BFP on 10/31.... Month after month of BFN is so frustrating!!

All sounds very promising :D
I get you on the whole bfn thing!!
but this thread is a lucky one ! I can feel it!!
Yes bb's means boobs :)

Girl, I hope you're right!! Let's keep each other updated! I'm cramping as I type... FX!

Conception can occur as many as five days after sex or possibly longer, as strong, healthy sperm can survive for about that many days (and perhaps even longer) in the supportive environment of the fallopian tubes as they wait for an egg to be released, if one isn't already present [source: Harms]."

Here's the link: https://health.howstuffworks.com/pr.../how-long-after-sex-does-conception-occur.htm

Sweet! That means there's still hope for me :happydance:. I did hear that from a few other people on another thread.

I'm getting a cold, but otherwise feel fine. Cramps went away.

Yippie for Super Sperm! I hope the DH's are like the flash and caught the eggy just in time.

Haha! It's so funny you should say that... When I told my OH I was expecting our first baby, his response was, "Yay for super sperm."

I haven't looked any symptoms up. The only ones I know are from movies, but if feeling super big is a symptom, then I'm definitely preggo. I ate 2 giant salads, chocolate milk, a granola bar, and the crust from my DH pizza last night (I HAD to have his crust). Im not a light eater, but it was a lot of food even for me. I looked down at my tummy just now and I was like woah! It looks like I'm 3 months pregnant! :haha:

I know how you feel... I've been eating an extra meal at snack time for the last 3 days... I've just been ravenous when I get home from work!

In addition, I've had two pregnancy related dreams in the last week. The only time I have ever had dreams like this before has been while I was pregnant. In the first one I POAS and it was positive. Hooray! In the second one, I was delivering my sister's baby boy. Funny because she is having a girl via a scheduled c-section.

Also, my 17 year old brother was making fun of me today while I was eating my meal-sized snack. I told him I must be packing on my hibernation fat for the winter and he relied, "Maybe you're pregnant."

How funny would it be if my teenage brother called it before anyone else?!:haha:

Very important question: how are you all planning on telling the OH once you get your :bfp:? Mine is one step short of watching me pee on the stick he is so excited.
I plan on downplaying it so that I can tell him in a really cute way. I just need some ideas.

I plan on waiting! I have a really cute idea on how to tell mine. He is a basketball player and has a serious shoe addiction. I'm going to buy a pair of infant Jordans or Kobe's and put them inside a big shoe box. Act like I bought him a pair of shoes (surprising him with something is normal, so he won't question it), then have him open the itty bitty shoes! Ahhh I can't wait to do it!

IF I get my :bfp: this halloween, I want to get 3 pumpkins one big one (daddy ) i will cut out the word daddy on the front...one medium (mummy) I will cut out a love heart shape from the medium size one and inside there will be a small pumpkin (which will be baby) and I will cut out the word baby on the front ... Make sure its all dark before he gets home(he always let's me no when he's almost home from work) and put candles inside each pumpkin put them on the dining table scatter a few pumpkin seeds and tealight candles on the table along with my preg test... and he will just no as soon as he see's it :haha: might even cook us a meal too....
Think I've lost the :thumbup: plot :rofl: :haha:... Oh and get him a card saying something like .." its not a trick our little treat is due "e.c.t, e.c.t"

I probably won't say anything to my hubby during the TWW, and I'll just surprise him if I get a :bfp: I have a black Halloween shirt I bought with my first pregnancy: it has a white rib cage on it with a skeleton baby on the tummy area. I might wear it and see if he notices :thumbup:

I'm no good at this. My tests came a week early so I caved and tested. For the sake of not influencing others, I will keep quiet!

I had a cute plan for telling my DH the 1st time but lost my composure and ran in the room and shoved the pee stick in his face.

Feeling a decent amount of "symptoms." I hope my body isn't playing tricks on me.

I'm in, you guys!
:yipee:

This is our very first month Finally TTC and I'm bursting with excitement!
I got a positive OPK on the 18th and attacked the hubby, lol.
:spermy::spermy::spermy:

Two of the ladies I work with are pregnant, one with twins! I want so badly to join the pregers group!
Its been a long time coming.. ((Fingers Crossed))
:dust:

Hello all!

I will also be testing on all hallows eve! Per my RE! I'll be 14DPO by than, Can't wait! did my first iui, clomid & ovidrel this cycle. Any other ladies taking fert meds?

Good luck and baby dust to everyone! :dust:

It's all looking so promising!! :) wishing everyone gets there bfp!!
I love the stories of how your going to tell you oh! They are so cute, not really thought about it! I will probably end up waving the stick in his face like a mad woman! Lol
Are spots a sign? I rarely get then and if I do it's when I'm on my period, but this month they havnt gone away, one even appeared on my cheek yesterday I don't I have ever had them on my cheeks before ( normally on my chin) strange eh? Here I am looking at every single little thing hoping it's a sign, never thought this would be the way I would be!

Hi ladies!

Loving all your plans, i hope you all get to do them :)

I'm 10dpo today and i have no idea how long my luteal phase is so its a guessing game for me :(

If anyone is good at charts pls could you look at mine and ket me know what you think? I don't feel pregnant but maybe thats because i'm a pessimist!!

Chart is in my siggy :)

Baby dust to all you lovely ladies x

Hello all!

I will also be testing on all hallows eve! Per my RE! I'll be 14DPO by than, Can't wait! did my first iui, clomid & ovidrel this cycle. Any other ladies taking fert meds?

Good luck and baby dust to everyone! :dust:

Hay!!.. This was my first cycle on clomid :D...

A big hello to the ladies who have just joined the thread! :D... How is everyone feeling today ??....x

I feel downright obsessed, if I'm honest.
Hahaha...

The two week wait does something curious to the mind...just takes it right over, doesn't it!!! :)

I feel downright obsessed, if I'm honest.
Hahaha...

The two week wait does something curious to the mind...just takes it right over, doesn't it!!! :)

The joys of the tww aye :haha: atleast we can all obsess together :D

I feel really teary today lol :s.. and the sides of my bb's are a little tender also got a headache that won't go away ..

I feel really teary today lol :s.. and the sides of my bb's are a little tender also got a headache that won't go away ..

I'm with you there....I noticed slight bb tenderness 3 Days Ago! This morning they are downright painful!

I hope you feel better soon!

Sore bbs for me, headache last night. The absolute weirdest thing I have is the past 2 days when I sneeze, I get an undeniable pain in my pelvis. Crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->