Any Halloween Testers?!

This is all very exciting! Everyone is so positive, and I love it.

My temps have finally spiked this morning! So I must have I O'd at some point within the last few days, which is good because hubby and I :sex: 3 nights in a row this week. Needless to say, we're exhausted!! But fingers crossed we caught that egg.

I'm currently either 1 or 3DPO today. Which means by Halloween I should be able to get a faint :bfp: . With both of my pregnancies, I was able to get a obvious faint positive by 8/9DPO.

lucy - by spots do you mean acne? I got horrible acne very early on when I was pregnant with my son. Its also an AF symptom for me which sucks because I have bad acne now but cant count on it to mean anything!

This is all very exciting! Everyone is so positive, and I love it.

My temps have finally spiked this morning! So I must have I O'd at some point within the last few days, which is good because hubby and I :sex: 3 nights in a row this week. Needless to say, we're exhausted!! But fingers crossed we caught that egg.

I'm currently either 1 or 3DPO today. Which means by Halloween I should be able to get a faint :bfp: . With both of my pregnancies, I was able to get a obvious faint positive by 8/9DPO.

:happydance:

Sore bbs for me, headache last night. The absolute weirdest thing I have is the past 2 days when I sneeze, I get an undeniable pain in my pelvis. Crazy!

My headache started last night and won't budge!

Ok, the last couple days I've had the occasional dizzy feeling...but the last few hours especially! This is abnormal for me, and makes me feel ever so slightly queasy....
:shrug:

Anyone else feeling light-headed?

Yes acne! So that's a good sign I hope :) fingers crossed for us all! When does everyone plan on taking there test? I'm trying to wait until Halloween, but is that really going to happen?

Ok, the last couple days I've had the occasional dizzy feeling...but the last few hours especially! This is abnormal for me, and makes me feel ever so slightly queasy....
:shrug:

Anyone else feeling light-headed?

No lightheadedness for me... How many dpo are u??...if its something that isn't normal for you I would definitely take it as a good sign :)

Yes acne! So that's a good sign I hope :) fingers crossed for us all! When does everyone plan on taking there test? I'm trying to wait until Halloween, but is that really going to happen?

Halloween is the plan, but who am I kidding .. I will probs start testing on thursday :haha: I need to work on my will power :p

Wednesday is 10dpo for me and I was going to wait until then to test....we'll see. I doubt I will make it.
Cant test Sunday morning because I will be out of town with hubby's parents, and NOT bringing a test with for fear my 2 year old will pull it out of the bag in front of everyone!:haha: So wont test until at least Monday!

I've gotten lightheaded/dizzy a few times in the last few days. This is 100% abnormal for me. I also get the weird pain in my abdomen when I sneeze! So now I try to curl up before I sneeze, if I'm bent over it doesn't hurt as bad. I THINK I am 7 or 8 dpo right now.... my AF is due on the 31st. When is the earliest you guys have tested?

bnj - I usually try to hold out until 8dpo at the earliest to test. Last month I got a very faint pos on 8, bfn on 9, and then a slightly darker pos on 10dpo. (Ended in cp which is why I am back)...I think, if I remember correctly, I got bfp on 9dpo with my son, too!

So i am pretty sure i was having implantation cramping yesterday and got elevated temp and some nausea but when i test the morning BFN ugh. Af not due til the 27th. With my last pregnancy i got a really early BFP so i was thinking the same thing this time. I am feeling super exhausted and i run to the potty alot. I am beginning to feel crazy. Any idea when i should test again cause idk :wacko:

Oh no...

I know why I'm dizzy....it's the darn Lexapro withdrawals!
((Sigh))

The doc talked me into taking a low dose after hearing my grandma had just passed and my uncle was put on hospice this May. She thought it would be a good idea as a just-in-case. I don't trust medications generally, but I went with her advise, even though I think I could have managed just fine without them.

Now apparently that's what's been causing my issues for the past week or two....which will certainly interfere with symptom-spotting.

Wish I'd never taken them...
:dohh:

So i am pretty sure i was having implantation cramping yesterday and got elevated temp and some nausea but when i test the morning BFN ugh. Af not due til the 27th. With my last pregnancy i got a really early BFP so i was thinking the same thing this time. I am feeling super exhausted and i run to the potty alot. I am beginning to feel crazy. Any idea when i should test again cause idk :wacko:

If you think you just felt implantation yesterday, give it at least another day, maybe two, to let the hCG build up in your system enough that a test could pick it up.

GOOD LUCK!!!!
((Fingers Crossed for you))

bnj - I usually try to hold out until 8dpo at the earliest to test. Last month I got a very faint pos on 8, bfn on 9, and then a slightly darker pos on 10dpo. (Ended in cp which is why I am back)...I think, if I remember correctly, I got bfp on 9dpo with my son, too!

Koz, that makes sense. I conceived once before, back when I was 19. That ended in MC at 12 wks. I didn't know nearly as much then as I do now, but I got a bfp about a week before af. Funny thing is I had no clue I was pregnant, my mom was the one who forced me to take a test. That was 8 years ago.... IT IS TIME!!! lol

Btw, what day did you get your temp rise?
...and what methods are you using to track ovulation?

Halloween is the plan, but who am I kidding .. I will probs start testing on thursday :haha: I need to work on my will power :p

HA! Willpower...

I've come to the conclusion that if this is hubby & I's last baby, I'm going to go all out. Meaning... If I symptom spot, or test too much... who cares! I'll never have a chance to enjoy or go through this ever again. So I'll obsess as much as I want every cycle lol

If you think you just felt implantation yesterday, give it at least another day, maybe two, to let the hCG build up in your system enough that a test could pick it up.

GOOD LUCK!!!!
((Fingers Crossed for you))

Thank you soo much i am planning on trying again on monday thats when AF is due

Btw, what day did you get your temp rise?
...and what methods are you using to track ovulation?

Well i got a slight rise on the 14th and then last night when i had the cramping it rose on me to almost feverish but not quite. I am using a calender app and tracking my cycles and symptoms closely

I've gotten lightheaded/dizzy a few times in the last few days. This is 100% abnormal for me. I also get the weird pain in my abdomen when I sneeze! So now I try to curl up before I sneeze, if I'm bent over it doesn't hurt as bad. I THINK I am 7 or 8 dpo right now.... my AF is due on the 31st. When is the earliest you guys have tested?

I've tested from 8/9 dpo onwards :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->