Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Ooh I'm jealous your starting already beneath but happy for you , bet it does feel real, when I done my nurse consultantation I bent the needle lol, I dont think I'll do it that hard when it comes to it, it was actually at a 45 degree angle!

Aww great news! good luck honey xx
If you need any info/help just ask. Its 4th time for us so bit of a pro! haha xxx

Thanks girls! I'm sure I'll be here Friday night freaking out lol

Good luck!! Its so exciting to finally be starting. Fingers crossed for you xx

Was going to give my IVF nurse a call tomorrow, but just wanted to see if you girls had any insight on this.

I stopped bcp on Sunday, I was on it for three weeks and my baseline was Monday. I know a lot of people go in for a baseline when they get their period.. but I don't have to go in when I get my period. The sheet they gave me with bcp instructions said I will get a period, but I haven't gotten one yet and the doctor didn't mention anything about it on Monday. I've read around that it's okay to start stims without a period, but just want to make sure!!!

I checked my cervix when I showered just now and it's realll low so maybe it will show tomorrow. I've also had my before-af headache for two days now!

Sorry I cant help beneath, I dont know too much about bcp hope the other ladies can be more helpful
I'm on second day of stopping provera but no af yet, does anyone know if provera definitely works every time?

Sorry Beneath i can't help either as my clinic dont use BCP and i have done the short protocol for the past 2 cycles. Good luck anyway! x

I had another melt down before. The nurse from the clinic called to say she had received the viral results via fax from our GP and dh's hep b core is missing and my rubella immunity!!! wtf?! getting sick of this now! so we both have to have yet another blood test tomorrow and she is marking them as urgent for results to be back on Monday. The nurse said seeing as AF is due around the 8th Sep, if the results arent back on Monday it could mean we wont be able to start on my next AF which messes us right up as i have booked 2wks off work starting on Fri and i have no holidays left this side of Xmas... praying we can start. I will be heartbroken if we cant and also very annoyed as i made it very clear what bloods needed doing! I hope things work out. This much stress prior to the cycle is just not fair xxx

Sorry Beneath i can't help either as my clinic dont use BCP and i have done the short protocol for the past 2 cycles. Good luck anyway! x

I had another melt down before. The nurse from the clinic called to say she had received the viral results via fax from our GP and dh's hep b core is missing and my rubella immunity!!! wtf?! getting sick of this now! so we both have to have yet another blood test tomorrow and she is marking them as urgent for results to be back on Monday. The nurse said seeing as AF is due around the 8th Sep, if the results arent back on Monday it could mean we wont be able to start on my next AF which messes us right up as i have booked 2wks off work starting on Fri and i have no holidays left this side of Xmas... praying we can start. I will be heartbroken if we cant and also very annoyed as i made it very clear what bloods needed doing! I hope things work out. This much stress prior to the cycle is just not fair xxx

Hope everything works out for you!!! fx!!

Those blood tests are such a pain, because ive had delays ive done then 3 times and still have to do them again as they will be out of date due to my long cycle, hope you get the results back quick and gp surgery understands the urgency!

Thanks girls. Iv calmed down now and i am trying to be positive xxx

I take Norethisterone instead of BCP owing to history of DVT. Normally, once the pills stop, I have a bleed which thins the womb lining. Scan should show if it is thin enough to start stimms. It then starts to build up again. x

Sorry to hear that africaqueen. hope you get it sorted quickly and it doesn't cause too much of a delay x

Actually starting spotting about an hour ago.. so I guess Im good to go!

beneathmy wing wooooohoooo exciting stuff. Loads of luck to you:happydance: How are you feeling?

beneathmy wing wooooohoooo exciting stuff. Loads of luck to you:happydance: How are you feeling?

Lol thanks!! I've had a killer headache the past two days so thats how i kind of knew she was on her way and now it's even worse :(

Woohooo for AF Beneath! about the only time we are EVER glad to see her! good luck xxx

All happening now beneath, good luck!! X

Hi Ladies, I will have my baseline scan at the 10th Sept so I thought I might join this group for a little support ;-) Hope everyone is doing well, and baby dust to everybody!

First night of stims done!! Dh did the injections for me thank God. He always said he wouldn't be able to do it so I'm really glad he did. Makes me love him so much more. It wasn't so bad. Menopur did sting a little but thats pretty much it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->