Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Oh AQ I am keeping every bit of hope alive for you. Look after yourself hun xx

Africaqueen - sending you big hugs! I know its not sounding hopeful right now, but I'm sending all my positive vibes your way and hoping that the bleeding subsides. Life really is cruel.. there have been too many BFPs that have turned to heart break in this thread and I'm really hoping that yours is not added to that list :(.

I really hope we all get our take home babies soon!!

Hey ladies! I am still thinking of everyone as they're going through their struggles. I am wishing the best for all of you!

I laid in bed for a long time this morning debating about whether or not to test. I had almost talked myself out of it when I just decided to do it. This is the one thing that I get to decide in this process and I wanted to do it. So, I did. And I got a faint but at this point clear second line.... maybe this is it?? My first BFP!!!

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 20
Looking good Melissa! How many dpt are you?

Africaqueen, how are you today?

Hey ladies! I am still thinking of everyone as they're going through their struggles. I am wishing the best for all of you!

I laid in bed for a long time this morning debating about whether or not to test. I had almost talked myself out of it when I just decided to do it. This is the one thing that I get to decide in this process and I wanted to do it. So, I did. And I got a faint but at this point clear second line.... maybe this is it?? My first BFP!!!

Looks good hun!! Hope this is it.

The bleeding got much worse during the night and the pain from the cramping was horrific so not looking good at all. Went the doctors and she examined me an said my cervix was closed but i also lost ton of blood during the exam. The early pregnancy unit here just will not scan before 6wks but my gp did do betas today and result will be in tomorrow with repeat on Monday. She said she did not want to give me false hope as obviously not looking good with the severe cramps too but she did say very rarely sometimes both embies implant and one is miscarried but the other survives. This is the last glimmer of hope for us. Meanwhile we have to wait till Monday to find out. I feel so ill. Been signed off work for 2wks and been in bed all day with dh trying to console eachother but failing miserably xxx

AQ I truly hope everything works out ok for you. Try to stay hopeful xx

Well I have 2 excellent blastocysts in the freezer as from yesterday:happydance: but the 6 others didn't make it to freeze as they just weren't strong enough:cry: I did cry when the embryologist called today as I felt really disappointed that we had lost some chances, but I must try focus on the frozen ones. I can hopefully have one blast transferred in December on a natural cycle, but I need to have an op to get rid of Mr Polyp first!

Africaqueen- I hope your beta comes with great high numbers dont lose hope, with my first baby I bled several times and while I was worrying, the baby was all snuggled in my uterus. It is not over yet.

Melissa- Thats's a pretty good line for 6dp5dt, congratulations!!

AFM I tested with a digital last night and it clearly said pregnant! DH and I couldnt stop the tears. Tomorrow is otd
I hope everyone here gets to hold their babies soon. Infertility will not defeat us.

AQ I truly hope everything works out ok for you. Try to stay hopeful xx

Well I have 2 excellent blastocysts in the freezer as from yesterday:happydance: but the 6 others didn't make it to freeze as they just weren't strong enough:cry: I did cry when the embryologist called today as I felt really disappointed that we had lost some chances, but I must try focus on the frozen ones. I can hopefully have one blast transferred in December on a natural cycle, but I need to have an op to get rid of Mr Polyp first!

Louise.. Did they say that it might flush out with ur AF?? Mine did. So you may not need an op xx

Africaqueen hope ur trying your very best to relax. I've stayed off forums for a few days as I was emotionally drained from worry kept testing and testing

Hugs to all u ladies Xxx

Mumdad- was it a heavy bleed like a period? im still bleeding now. Just praying at least one of our precious embies has clung on but utterly terrified x

AQ- I really hope a little bean is snuggling in. Did you get your progesterone prescribed? I hope so. x

Louise.. Did they say that it might flush out with ur AF?? Mine did. So you may not need an op xx

No they didn't say that. Maybe they think it is very unlikely. I am waiting for a referral letter now for outpatients at LWH. It should be here in a few weeks.

Sorry about the embies louise31 but great news for the 2 frosties!

Africaqueen, I was thinking maybe it was twins and that one could be snuggling in nicely, I really hope it's good news Monday, sending you hugs

Mumdad, congratulations! So pleased for you x

Mumdad- was it a heavy bleed like a period? im still bleeding now. Just praying at least one of our precious embies has clung on but utterly terrified x

Yes it was heavy and very red with some cramps but there was no clots.
I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you

Thanks. Mine is heavy(not mega heavy but moderate-heavy) with no clots but severe cramping last night although cramps eased off now x

AQ, im not stalking, I just read what been happening and really wanted to say that I had a gushing, heavy bleed at about 5-6 weeks. It was heavier than my miscarriages. I was also in quite severe pain. I was in pieces, as I thought it was another loss, they checked for ectopic cos of all my pain (I know yours can't be). Pain turned out to be due to cysts caused by the egg collection and they said the bleeding was just one of those things, it did eventually stop, but they warned me it can last all pregnancy. So don't lose all hope yet hun.

Also, the fact that your cervix is closed is good. By the time I started bleeding and had pain with my losses my cervix was already well open x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->