Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Keep us posted Africaqueen! Thinking of you!! Xo

Louise - The polyp sounds so frustrating. I've got my fingers crossed for you that its cleared out and your doing an FET in no time. I feel guilty posting my journey so far... We've been so amazingly lucky. We had 21 eggs (ironically same as you I think). 19 were mature and 17 fertilised. Of the 17 that fertilised, they transferred the best one at day 5 (on Wednesday), and 15 of the remaining ones made it to day 6 and were frozen, so only 1 lil fertilised embie didn't make it. I honestly cant believe it, and even the nurses snd embryologist was saying its very rare and lucky to see a result like that.

I feel terribly sad today tho.. its not 100% confirmed, but I think someone I know (friendly with online), whos been TTC for 7 years and just had their first transfer in their first IVF cycle, husbands passed away. I'm really hoping its not true :(. It would be devastating for her. I can't stop thinking about it.

Louise - I am glad the were able to freeze 2 and really hope your baby is in there!

AQ- Still thinking of you! Prayers that this bleeding is from something other than the babies!

Katbar- I am so sorry about your friend. That would be so devastating! I hope it turns out not to be her!

Well, ladies, I need your thoughts. I tested again this morning and think it's slightly darker. What do you all think?

Attachments

• photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 12
Louise - I am glad the were able to freeze 2 and really hope your baby is in there!

AQ- Still thinking of you! Prayers that this bleeding is from something other than the babies!

Katbar- I am so sorry about your friend. That would be so devastating! I hope it turns out not to be her!

Well, ladies, I need your thoughts. I tested again this morning and think it's slightly darker. What do you all think?

Definitely darker!!!!!! Congrats hunn :happydance:

Katbar, well done on all the frosties, thats an amazing amount :)
When is otd?

Harley- Thanks for dropping by. How long did u bleed for? iv bled since wed evening :( praying our bean has managed to cling on but the longer the bleed goes on for, the less hope we have. x

Kat- That is great about the frosties x

Melissa- Yes can see the 2nd line is darker. Hope this is your sticky bfp x

Hi to all the ladies and so sorry for lack of personals but im in complete turmoil and been in bed for 2 days crying and praying. Im a wreck. Utterly drained. Still not had 1st beta back and it was done at noon yesterday!! obviously i am not priority. Feeling very angry xxx

Katbar -OMG thats devastating! I hope its not true for your friend...I just cant think about it, too sad. Congrats on being pupo...sticky vibes your way. x

Melissa- that is a bfp!! so happy for you congrats!!! looks like we might be the same date when is your otd?

Africaq- why will they wait that long? that is torture. I hope you hear something back soon and get some peace of mind. I would call and see what is going on

Afm I had my beta this morning now waiting for the call. I should hear results back by 2pm cst today. Longest day ever

Katbar -OMG thats devastating! I hope its not true for your friend...I just cant think about it, too sad. Congrats on being pupo...sticky vibes your way. x

Melissa- that is a bfp!! so happy for you congrats!!! looks like we might be the same date when is your otd?

Afm I had my beta this morning now waiting for the call. I should hear results back by 2pm cst today. Longest day ever

Thanks, Mum! My OTD is Monday and I'll go do a beta then. Really hoping it keeps getting darker before then! Fingers crossed for your results. Can't wait to hear them!

Thanks, Mum! My OTD is Monday and I'll go do a beta then. Really hoping it keeps getting darker before then! Fingers crossed for your results. Can't wait to hear them![/QUOTE]

Thanks! Oh wow your otd is not till monday and your test is dark like that? If you didnt transfer 1 embie I'll say you might have two snuggled in there...or maybe a split? :twinboys:

Just got 1st beta result. Its 7.7 so obviously don't need Monday's result to tell me we have lost our precious embies. Utterly, utterly heartbroken. No words can express. I wont be here after today. I am done dreaming and hoping. In the past 4yrs i have lost both tubes and babies, my dear mother, my 2 best friends, had 3 failed IVF and now the 4th attempt finally works and we lose our precious beans. No hope left. At all.

I'm so sorry, africaqueen :( I don't know what to say x

Just got 1st beta result. Its 7.7 so obviously don't need Monday's result to tell me we have lost our precious embies. Utterly, utterly heartbroken. No words can express. I wont be here after today. I am done dreaming and hoping. In the past 4yrs i have lost both tubes and babies, my dear mother, my 2 best friends, had 3 failed IVF and now the 4th attempt finally works and we lose our precious beans. No hope left. At all.

I am so so so sorry hun :( I wish I could do or say something to make you feel better, but I know that's impossible :hugs:

I am so sorry, AQ! :hugs: I was really hoping this was going to be your miracle!

Aww I'm so sorry AQ, I was really holding out for you, its such a shame I know I wont be able to say anything to really help a lot but I'm thinking about you x

Africaqueen I'm so sorry...my heart is breaking for you. I hope you dont give up yet, take some time but you can beat this. Infertility drains us mentally and financially but there'll be light at the end of the tunnel. I hope I can say something that'll make you feel better but I'll be praying for you. x

Thanks! Oh wow your otd is not till monday and your test is dark like that? If you didnt transfer 1 embie I'll say you might have two snuggled in there...or maybe a split? :twinboys:

Oh gosh! Hadn't even thought about that! We only transferred one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->