Any other October mummies?

Ash, good luck hun. 36 weeks is a good gestation. I am keeping my fx that your babies dont have to be in NICU :hugs:.

Blessed, good luck Mama! I had an irritable uterus, no fun :hugs:.

Good luck Ash and Blessed! Hope it all goes well and looking forward to hearing about your babies arrivals xo

Good luck ash and blessed, we will all be thinking of you and your babies!!

Waiting for dh to arrive going in at 8am ... Its 6:27am here ... Will update by this afternoon ... I'm so nervous lol

Good luck blessed, you get to meet baby so soon!! Much love to you guys!

The babies arrived today at 1:07 and 1:09. All is well and myself and the babies are doing great. No nicu time needed as of yet.

I have been following you all on here n reading updates, congrats ash that's fantastic n glad all is well, keep us updated!
Blessed good luck I feel your nerves im having a c section in 11 days when I will be 39 weeks n already feeling really nervous! Update us with news n info x

Blessed - good luck!!

Ash - congratulations!! Wonderful news. How big were they? Xx

Congratulations Ash ... Hope u enjoy bonding

Meet Schylar born at 8:56am weighing 3.04kg

Attachments

• IMG-20160928-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20160928-WA0003.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 14
Huge congrats ash and Blessed:flower:

AFM got back from my control scan and baby is now measuring around 4.7 kg:wacko: She said that of course the measurements are never totally accurate but she highly recommends a planned C-section:cry: She said if I go into natural labour before my EDD, then I can try doing it naturally and see how it goes but she felt that it was very unlikely that I'd go into labour before. So we now have a consultation on the 3rd to talk about how it'll go and my C-section will be on the 7th (I'll get an exact time on the 3rd after the consultation). She also sent me for bloodwork to see if I had GD just to see if that's the cause or if I just make big babies. Ugh I'm a bit gutted as I really wanted to do this naturally:nope: Taking the day to mope and feel sorry for myself and hopefully I'll be over it after that.

Aww Kat I'm sorry you had bad news but as long as baby gets here without any complications all should be well ...

I just breastfed her and she's feeding like a champ ...

Thanks Blessed:flower: I'm just sad that this may be my only pregnancy since we needed IVF to conceive in the first place and I may not get to experience a vaginal birth now:nope:

Glad all is going well with your LO:flower:

Congratulations Ash and Blessed!!! Enjoy your sweet newborns <3.

Ash, so glad to hear that your babies had no NICU time :hugs:.

Kat, so sorry about the section Mama :cry: :hugs:.

If you want you ladies can add me to Facebook. I use it a lot.

https://www.facebook.com/suzy.marie.773

Thanks Kiwi:hugs:

Apparently the hospital can't do my section on the 7th so it's now moved to the 5th of October:wacko:

Blessed - Congratulations! Amazing news. Glad she's feeding well already. How are you feeling? Bet you can't wait for big sister to meet her.

Kat - Sorry to hear it's not going to be the birth you planned. But you never know, if babies big then your body might go spontaneously in to labour. Xx

Kat - Sorry to hear it's not going to be the birth you planned. But you never know, if babies big then your body might go spontaneously in to labour. Xx

Unfortunately the doctor thought it very unlikely as this is my first pregnancy:nope: Even then it's a bit risky. My DH just talked to a co-worker that also was pregnant with a baby on the large side, she went with a vaginal birth (don't know if she went into labour naturally before her EDD or what) and now her child has some brain damage:wacko: So think I'd rather go with a planned C-section in that case!

Congrats ash and blessed :) hope you're all doing well.

That sucks about your section kat, hopefully you just make big babies and its not gd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->