Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Aww bailey bubs that's so lovely to see!
Bella that's a really good line!! I think congrats are definitely in order!

I did another internet cheaply and it's a massive negative :(

Thanks everyone! I'm still 99% sure they're like flukey tests- and or I have the weirdest pee ever and create magical evaps

Red - head - that's how mine are in the am! I swear they are STARK WHITE. Have you tested at night or in the evening?

bailey bubs - OMG look at that!!!!!! :happydance: how are you feeling?!! Beautiful lines!!!! Might have to buy some other kinds soon.... Trying to hold out though! :blush:

*just a heads up - I try to "thank" you guys - and everyone - whenever I can! Love love use it as thanks and a "like" button! However for some reason on this thread I've noticed when I click it and then go back and forth between pages to read everyone's posts, it sometimes away the "thanks"??? Haven't gotten the hang of that!!! So FWIW - thanks everybody!!!*

Can't wait to read everyone's updates!!!

Don't worry redhead still plenty of time and ICs aren't as sensitive. You are still in with a great chance!

Bella I don't think that's an evap Hun, honestly go for another brand, I already had a FRER in so just thought sod it coz I was convinced the ICs were wrong. If you look at the IC I got today if I'd only used that I'd swear that was an evap too (not that I'm encouraging people to go and spend loads of money on pregnancy tests like crazy old me over here lol!!)

Thank you; that makes me feel better. I've brought a frer but am going to save that til Tuesday. I'm not holding out much hope for this month honestly though, I haven't really had any symptoms other than some fairly strong pain in my ovaries, which I don't think is a good sign (and I've had similar things on a bfn months before).
Bella I'm sure yours are positive! I agree you should try a different type of test for your peace of mine but I'm sure it's a BFP!

Bailey congratulations and Bella I can see those clear as day on the ICs and they don't look like evaps to me!
Redhead do you have photos we can gawp at? What dpo are you now?
I have peed on two more with fmu, both same brand of IC except one is wider than the other, I thought use both for good measure, as you do. I can see a skinny faint line on the wider test but I think it's something else, I don't think it's a bfp. I would only be 7dpo anyway. My chart looks kind of bizarre though, I think because my sleep has been SO interrupted recently. Will post photos.
I shamelessly tweaked the wotsit out of those because it was too difficult to see what my eyes could see on the test on the photos. In real life this line looks weird, they are dry there btw

Attachments

• IMG_5977.jpg
    IMG_5977.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5975.jpg
    IMG_5975.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5976.jpg
    IMG_5976.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 7
I'm pretty sure I can see something there happycupcake on the invert, like you say though its a bit weird so not sure. Will you test again tomorrow?

Looking at your chart do you not think you had an implantation dip yesterday? I don't do charting though so I could be wrong.

Yes it's super skinny and faint but definitely there, I do think though that it's something unrelated to a bfp. I don't know about implantation dip, maybe? Last cycle I didn't get a dip as sharp as this, but then my quality of sleep has been atrocious! I think it may have compromised my temps somewhat. Will be testing every day, probably multiple times per day because I don't trust these ICs! I don't trust them to give a clear bfp with fmu, anyway, from what I have seen from other people's tests they seem to vary hugely. I have a single frer but am saving this for Valentine's Day :)

Has anything in particular been affecting your sleep? Coz I've had a lot of sleeplessness this last week which I've considered a symptom!

Ah so lovely to see so many BFPs !! This really is the lucky thread !!!!

Congratulations to Baileybubs and Bella and fingers and toes crossed for everyone else.

Red Head - you're not out until the fat lady sings, and as yet AF hasn't shown her face so hang in there.

Cupcake - I can see the line too and I never see lines, fingers and toes crossed but like you said may be too early, I ended up testing that early and got BFN's.

So update ladies... I thought I'd take a leaf out of Bailey's post earlier on and ended up testing at 5am with a Clearblue plus and I wasn't sure if it was line or not, so I went out and got a load of FRERs and tested an hour or so ago... not doubting that line so much! Currently only 12 dpo though.

I'm very cautious though, I've had a ridiculous number of miscarriages and it's all due to the shape of my uterus so can't do anything to help bubba, just fingers crossed he or she has implanted in the right place.

xxx

Attachments

• CB+ 12-02-17.jpg
    CB+ 12-02-17.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 7
  • FRER 12-02-17.jpg
    FRER 12-02-17.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 6
Woop woop woop Aleeah!!! Congratulations! I've set a trend!!
So happy for you!! That's an awesome line too! Even the clear blue I can see without having to bring up the picture in big on my phone :dance:

How many BFPs are we up to now?

Congratulations Alleeah!!!

I've just been out and bought a couple of frers. Symptoms are stronger today buy still trying to hold off testing. I'm 8dpo and I get my bfps at 9dpo but super scared of another chemical. I know I will end up caving though now I have the tests in the house!

Oh wow!!! Massive congratulations Aleeah!!
Well I've just gone back through all the posts, and there are 20 of us in total.

Already we've got 4 lovely BFPs (Bella I'm including you here as your lines are clear as day and lovely). Massive congrats to Bella, Baileybubs, Aleeah and FitMama2Be.
Yayamama and Happycupcake have some faint lines which will hopefully turn into something lovely! CanadianMoose and I also possibly had some faint lines, but seem to have gone negative; fingers crossed these turn back into something too!
Good luck to everyone else who are being sensible and waiting to test!!
Not bad going since the plan was to test on Tuesday!
:)

Bailey, I struggle with sleep anyway but sometimes my three year old decides the wee hours are time to wake everyone which doesn't help! But last night it was due to a rowdy party happening in my street. I haven't been a restless sleeper, more a lying there eyes closed trying to sleep or playing game on phone person, so I don't know how that impacts?

Aleeah congratulations!

Redhead I recently saw someone get a line only for it to disappear but then she got a bfp on a frer the following day :)

WOW it's BFP madness in here! Congrats Aleeah!

AFM, ladies - I think I need a little insight here. I have had nausea from 6dpo that completely surpasses any type of nausea I've ever felt before (BFN or BFP cycles). I go to sleep with it, I wake up with it, and then it's punctuated throughout the day with episodes of starving (Hence why I'm able to eat).

I don't have a fever, no diarrhea/vomiting, and no other flu-like symptoms but this just seems too weird to be "pregnancy symptoms" especially only at 6-9dpo.

Any ideas as to what this nausea could be?? I've even considered that I might've gotten a concussion and forgotten about it because I'm so confused...

Im back :)
Bailey, Aleeah, Bella, FitMama - congrats!!! Wow!

Redhead- on the invert i saw the line on your test, do you have a frer or have you tested again since then? So exciting!!

Choc chip - i have no idea what your nausea can mean apart from either pregnancy or just simply crazy hormones, do you have any possibility to go to the dr?

Cupcake - i totally see it! All fingers crossed that it gets darker!!

Yayamama - i couldn't see anything on the blue test you posted yesterday, but sure its just too early - did you test again??

Katiedust, xkirstyx, canadianmoose, - any updates?

Afm: my dh surprised me with lovely weekend at the seaside (it was minus20 and we were able to walk on the frozen baltic sea). I have not tested since Friday morning's bfn. Im now at 10dpo and trying to do 4hr hold with no fluid intake but almost completely sure i won't make it - i am super thirsty with a burning throat and need to pee already, only 20mins into hold...

Other symptoms include: constipation (bleh) and crampiness that goes with it, stuffy nose, stabby pains in lower back.
All of this could be due to driving a lot over the weekend, or just simply due to winter.
But since this thread is so lucky i guess i will get my bfp soon :happydance:

Its really good to catch up again and cant believe theres been 4bfps!!! And we are still so far from valentine's! I am cautiously hopeful for the rest of us :hugs:

Congrats Aleeah, how wonderful!

I tested again today and got two different tests with thin blue lines that are showing up about 10 -30 min out. Nothing on the pink tests, I'm a POAS addict at this point. I just hope that 4 thin blue lines = an actual solid positive soon, as the more I read about pencil thin lines on the blue tests after 3 min, the less I'm convinced. :(

[URL=https://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=15_img_5687.jpg][IMG]https://img4.imagetitan.com/img4/small/15/15_img_5687.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Bailey bubs, just saw your news. Congrats! I'm so happy for you! <3

Congrats Aleeah, how wonderful!

I tested again today and got two different tests with thin blue lines that are showing up about 10 -30 min out. Nothing on the pink tests, I'm a POAS addict at this point. I just hope that 4 thin blue lines = an actual solid positive soon, as the more I read about pencil thin lines on the blue tests after 3 min, the less I'm convinced. :(

[URL=https://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=15_img_5687.jpg][IMG]https://img4.imagetitan.com/img4/small/15/15_img_5687.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I see it clearly now! I don't think you should lose hope just because the pink ones are not showing yet - keep positive! It might just need a day or 2 to show on the different brand. The blue tests sometimes give false positives but its highly unlikely that you have more than one of them showing if its not a real bfp...

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join you here? I am not sure how many dpo I am because I stopped temping and using opks but i think I must be somewhere between 8 and 12 dpo. I had a mc in September (only took us two months to conceive that time but now it's been 5 months since then so I've gotten a bit jaded. I was honestly going to wait to test until Friday because I hate negatives, but when I saw this thread I realized valentine's would be a lovely day for a bfp! Really hopeful for all you ladies and your valentine's babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->