Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

I caved and did a frer. Absolutely nothing. :(
I'm not going to test again till tuesday, although I am now absolutely sure this is going to be like every other month for the past two and a half years. It's nothing new so I can deal! I just want the next fertility clinic appointment to come round so I can get started on some medication.

ChocolateChip - I have no idea on the nausea. Hopefully its a baby and not a bug!

Bloblo - hope you had a lovely trip!! That was so sweet of him to surprise you! Your symptoms sound really exciting!! Let us know when you've tested :)

Yayamama - that looks like a really good line!! As you've had lines on a few different tests it definitely seems really promising!! :)

MissYogi - you are more than welcome; fingers crossed this is your month :)

welllllllllll I took a FRER and Clearblue and guess what?! NOTHING! Stark white! Not even a squinter!!!! So WTF with the cheapies?!!?! Either they are extremely sensitive or extremely FAULTY and I'm leaning towards the latter!

Aleeah - congrats!!!!! Looking good lady!!

Redhead - don't be discouraged!!! You're not out yet!!!!

Bloblo - so jealous that sounds like an amazing trip!!!

Yaya - I can TOTALLY see a line in that blue dye!

Happy cupcake - I seeeeeee that!!!!!!!!!!!! FX!!!!!!!

Okay sorry I'm totally thread hogging - but look at these BFNs!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 19
Another negative....
Again sorry to thread hijack - I'm on my phone and can't multi post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 17
Bella, I'm surprised you don't have anything on those tests, can you post photos? Have you inverted them? Sometimes you can see it on the invert when it otherwise looks blank. I don't see how you would have those lines, but perhaps those tests were super sensitive? Will you test in a couple of days?
Sorry I see you have posted photos, it took me ages to type this because my husband was talking to me lol

Bella, it could be IB. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Bella - still keeping fingers crossed for you (you are not out until the witch fully shows). Seems like your cycle have been a complete rollercoaster this time - thinking of you. :hugs:

I was updating my ttc journal now and i was trying to put this strange feeling ive been having into words. Earlier i said constipated or bloated - but none of those describe it fully... its more like I'm uncomfortable all the time. My legs are restless, my stomach feels full, i just feel weird. Blehhhh... tww sucks

Okay i swear I just posted but it disappeared?! Or with my luck I accidentally posted somewhere totally inappropriate :dohh:

ETA - OPKs blazing positive (?)

Thanks for the support everyone!!!! We shall see! I can't wait to hear all your updates!!!!

Well here's another IC I took just now - took the pic EXACTLY 3 min after - which is how long it says to read it by. Who knows.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 20
:shrug: I give up!

Sorry for all the posts

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 17
Bella I see a line on both of them. I hope this turns out good for you.

I'm going to try and avoid the forums but will pop in briefly on Tuesday as I'm getting a bit upset and emotional as I'm sure I'm not pregnant, I've got some bad ovary pain and negative tests, I know it's early but I think I was stupid to get my hopes up after all this time. I don't know why I thought anything would be different, but just want to fast forward now until I get back to the fertility clinic and can have some new hope :)

Anyway much love, luck and baby dust to you all xx

Red-head : you are so sweet!! I'm so sorry you are feeling down :hugs: and sending you many hugs! Not that I'd be any help but please PM me if you want a chat or anything at all --- take care of yourself and do whatever you need to do to stay on the up and up :hugs:

redhead- So sorry you are feeling so down. Taking a break from the forum sometimes does wonders for the mood when you you are needing to forget about the whole thing for a while. I find sometimes that with ttc I can sometimes forget about myself and who I am with all the stress of symptoms spotting, testing, etc. Take some time to love yourself and take care of yourself.

Bella- Those are some very suspicious tests! I'm sure that by Tuesday you will have a more firm answer.

Blo- That feeling could definitely be a good sign! I think that is what I'm feeling right now too!

So I've been having a few pretty intense hot flashes which was one of my symptoms back in August with my BFP month. Also a very odd feeling in my uterus area for the last few days, like a cold feeling, but also kind of hot feeling. I sound crazy trying to describe it! Last Tuesday I had a very significant sharp pain right around my uterus while I was walking. It was like a really sharp pull or cramp and passed in about 10 seconds. Then I might have had a bit of spotting in my underwear that same day, although I wasn't sure if the red I was seeing was tiny spots of blood or bits of lint. So I'm hopeful but trying to not get too excited because I've gotten excited too many times before only to be let down.

:hugs:
Red head - i know that there's not really anything we can say to make you feel hopeful at the moment. So just want you to know that you are not alone and we will be here sending you all the luck and good thoughts!
:hugs:
:dust:

Bella - I see lines! My fingers are crossed for you!
Redhead - I'm sorry love, I'll be thinking of you <3

I'm still getting lines 30+ min out but I don't know what to think. I'm exhausted, and some of my PMS signs are starting to show. I'm due to start AF anytime between Wednesday and Saturday. I'm starting to think if there's a bean, it's chemical. I have only had one faint positive within the time limit and that was Friday. The other few were up to an hour out which I don't think I can count. Feeling down so headed to bed early hoping for some good news this week
<3

Here's my latest but this line didn't show up for about 3 hours. Not pencil thin like I was getting, but not within range....
https://i68.tinypic.com/2d793ys.jpg

Yayamama I don't have much experience with blue dye tests but it seems to me that if something is showing up that clearly even after the time limit it has to be SOMEthing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->