Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it; I'm pregnant. 100%. I've literally just done the test and I can't stop shaking. I've never been so happy in my life. Fuck!!!!!!!! Three years and it's happening!!!! And I'm at home in my own!!! I need to talk to someone! I can't believe this!!!

Yaaaayyyyyy!!!!! So excited for you!:happydance:

:happydance: Congratulations redhead!!!! Oh my goodness that is so great to hear! How many DPO are you (I'm sorry. I forget. :blush:)

SO excited for you!!! :D

Thank you guys!!! I told hubby and he went white and then said 'congratulations!' Haha! And he's known about all the positive faint ones etc but was so shocked!! We're both here a bit dazed!
We're 14dpo now and only just had a proper line! It's still a bit faint but absolutely there!! Whoop!!!!

Omg!!!! Redhead yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! How are you feeling??

Feeling amazing!!! Never been happier in my life! Over the past couple weeks I've been a little nauseous in the evenings and peeing more often (!) and I've had a lot of cramping around my left ovary since about 5dpo but I've been explaining all of it away and thinking it's in my head! Now every twinge and symptom is making cry with happiness!!! :)

Also I'd been explaining the faint lines I'd seen before as evaps, thought I'd take my last frer this morning just to confirm everything in my mind; I'm now 2 days overdue my period! So don't give up hope!!! Whooopppp!!!

Been to the shops! Couldn't resist!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_4095.jpg
    IMG_4095.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
Here's a few pics from my recent tests. They are getting darker!! :happydance: Telling DH's parents today!

Attachments

• 20170218_070138.jpg
    20170218_070138.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20170218_070131.jpg
    20170218_070131.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 5
That's so exciting!! You've got lovely progression!! We'll have to stay together for this whole thing! :) we're going to tell our parents tomorrow I think, although hubby is worried about telling too early. So excited though, there is no way I could go on without telling my mum!! :)

Redhead- we decided to tell people early this time, which I know is kind of backwards. Most people keep it a secret for longer after having a loss but I decided that telling people early is important in case it does go wrong. Last time we didn't even tell DH's parents about the mc because we just couldn't bring ourselves to do it, so we didn't have them as a support. This time we plan on telling parents this weekend, close friends and family at 6 weeks, and everyone at around 8 or 9. It's so much better to have a support network.

Amazing lines and you can't beat seeing it in writing!!! Congrats guys xxxx

Miss Yogi I completely get that. But fingers crossed for an amazing happy healthy pregnancy! Xx

Hi ladies, is it too late to join you guys? I'm on my cell so I'm hoping to be posting in the right spot! I'm 9dpo... about 9 months Ttc. I'm on an emotional rollercoaster! Lmk if this is the right area to post as far as if this is a join in or if I'm responding to an individual post. Then hopefully I can elaborate once I'm home and on laptop.

Hey ladies!

Redhead yay!!!! So happy to see that pretty line for you!! So so excited! We have the same due date too :dance:

Missyogi I totally get that too, in the same. Everyone knew about my MMC and I very much appreciated all the support I had, so for me i prefer if people know.

Bella still getting BFNs Hun? What dpo are you now?

Wheresthebun I'm sorry AF showed Hun that sucks!

Kirsty sorry you got nothing on the frer, is AF late yet?

Smurphy I'm sorry it's all so confusing for you! Must be really hard not knowing what to expect or where you may be in your cycle.

Believer absolutely this is the right place welcome! Have you had any symptoms? When will you be testing?

Congrats to redhead!

As expected, AF got me but I`d love to come back for the March tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->