Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Bella I can't believe you still don't have an answer! This must be so frustrating!
Kirsty do you think it could be an implantation bleed?
Bella; we told our parents (and my nan and sister as they were at my parents house) yesterday; they've all been sworn to secrecy. My dad cried which was amazing as I honestly don't think I've ever seen him do that before my whole life! So did my mum but I expected that really! Hubbys parents were not so enthusiastic unfortunately; I think they felt it was too early to be telling them and they kept saying things which hurt my feelings (basically saying that the baby might not stick around for long) although admittedly I am Mrs hormonal at the moment. Hubby was upset by their reaction too though which is really sad as he's very close to them. But hopefully the little booger (our nickname for our first born!?!) will say strong and meet them in about eight months time! Xx

Bella - I feel like it's unlikely to get that many false positives. I haven't seen this problem with ICs though, so who knows. Keep us posted!

AFM - I think I'm out for this cycle. Once again I didn't test with fmu today. I think I'm going to try to wait until Friday, if AF doesn't show. I have a big temp dip today though, so I think she might be around the corner. Today is 15 dpo, so we'll see. I'm not sure when I can even expect to ovulate next. I doubt it will be in March, and even if it is, I'll be traveling for two weeks in March and won't be able to temp for 1 of those weeks as we'll be staying in a hotel room with DH's two brothers the entire time and I temp vaginally. Awkward. We'll probably try to BD every other day the few days before we go. If I were to O on CD 14, it would be right before we leave so... worth a shot. Either way, I'll be in the March thread!

On the plus side, at least it looks like the witch is coming and after 82 days, I would be thrilled to see her. Also, we're going to Disney World and Universal next month with his brothers (I'm very excited; I've been trying to take the brothers to the states for 9 years!) At least I won't have to sit out all of the good rides! That would have been a bit disappointing.

Xkirstyx - bodies are so frustrating!!! Are you able to have some time to yourself and just have a calm and relaxing moment? like just tune out everything and watch your favorite movie or show? Life is so busy I know but I feel like you must be so frustrated with no answers and everything hurting!!! Take care of yourself!!!

Redhead - OMG!!! :saywhat: About to be really blunt so forgive me - but I think the way your inlaws reacted is awful! They should be honored that you have chosen to include them on the beautiful journey you've just begun. Yes of course it's natural to be worried that things go well - but those are thoughts they should keep to themselves!! If they absolutely can't bear to worry silently - then a simple "we love you and are always here for you!" would suffice. Good grief! ANYWAY!! Glad to hear your family reacted well! In truth I'm sure both sets of parents love you and DH and are rooting for all THREE of you - some are just better at showing it than others :headspin:

Smurphy - I'm sorry you feel like it's not your month :( however you're right! It's good that AF is around the corner because your body is getting back on track!!! Ahhhh that is very exciting about Disney world!!!! It's a lot of fun!!!! I used to work there and my biggest suggestion is to not wear sunglasses on the rides because they go flying right off :) enjoy enjoy!!!!

Bella I don't get time to myself until about 8 pm then I'm in bed at 9 haha! I'm just taking it easy. Bleeding is still brown I don't think it is implant bleeding last dtd 10days ovulation had finished by then and 16 and 14 days ago that was at o time. So it wouldn't be looking good if it's from then. I'm a bridesmaid on Sunday and if I'm not bleeding before then I'll test again on Sat just to double check before I have a drink. I'm 99% sure this is just my body trying to get better from last month's loss

Redhead wow, surprised about your in-law's response! Can understand why you feel the way you do. I had a response I didn't much like from my ex mil who told me she wished it was someone else's and that there was always time to lose it. We actually get on fine nowadays but that hurt back then!
They are probably anxious for you to get further into your pregnancy, more into that 'safe zone' as like you I would imagine they probably want to relax and enjoy things but I think most worry in the early stages. Most pregnancies go fine, though, as I'm sure yours will. I think they were simply rather clumsy in the way they worded their response, I doubt they meant harm by it x x

Af is here since yesterday, happy I didn't waste the frer

Well ladies, AF showed! I always feel odd being excited about that while TTC, but that darned cycle was 83 days long! I was getting so afraid that I wouldn't get a bfp OR AF. I'm just so relieved to have definitely ovulated. I'm now convinced that that one medication was preventing ovulation. One week after I dropped it I ovulated. That can't be a coincidence after nearly 70 days! I'm so relieved!

I don't have any idea if I'll even ovulate again in March, but I'll definitely be keeping up with those of you who are in the March thread!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/m...astated-miscarriage-pcos-false-positives.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/m...astated-miscarriage-pcos-false-positives.html

I am so sorry for all you are going through. Your story made me cry so much and I just wish i could give you a real life hug and talk with you and cry with you. I have no advice and i have not been in your situation but your story made an impact on me, thanks for being strong enough to share it!
Nothing i say can change your situation, but maybe it gives you just a glimmer of hope to know that someone on the opposite side of the world is sending good vibes to you and thinking of you. :hugs:

OMG ohhhhhh redhead :hugs: I don't have the right words...... Thank you for sharing and I'm so so sorry for all you're going through! Thoughts and prayers are with you so so much

Bella - how are you doing? Any answer yet?

Hospital phoned. HCG level is 12. Scan on Friday. Don't know what to think or do with myself until then.

So a question for any of you ladies with strange periods...

My cycle is usually always 5 days without fail. First 2 days pretty heavy, 2 light days, then 1 day of spotting.

This time I had 2 extremely heavy first days and by the 3rd day it was extremely light spotting. Has anyone ever had a strange period like this?? Do I still stand a chance to ovulate with a cycle that weird?

chocolatechip - I'm definitely not an expert, but I don't think that will impact your next ovulation. To me it would just seem like you didn't have as much lining to shed this month. I don't know what impacts that, or why. That's just my guess. If they were to keep getting shorter, I'm guessing you might want to see a doctor, but I think some fluctuation in flow every now and then is normal. Again, that's just my opinion.

Bloblo - thanks for asking! I went to the doc to get bloods done today as I've been nauseous and am just annoyed with no AF yet! Have a few fuzzy lines on Walmart cheapies but who knows!!! Will have answer tomorrow!!! How are you doing?????

Redhead - hope you're doing as well as can be expected :hugs: so many bugs

ETA: Haha I meant hugs!! But bugs works too, doesn't it? :(

Oh redhead I'm so sorry Hun,I wish there were something more I could say to make you feel better but I know nothing would. Sending love and big big hugs

Smurphy I'm sorry af got you Hun but I know the bright side is your cycles are becoming more regular.

Chocolate chip I think fluctuations like that can be normal, I usually only have a 3 day af, 2 heavy and then one spotting. Every now and again I have a longer cycle and sometimes even a shorter one at just 2 days! I think if you find it worrying then maybe speak to a doc because you know your body best but I wouldn't think it could affect ovulation.

Bella I hope you get some answers today Hun.

How is everyone else going? Hope those of you who had the nasty witch show are feeling ok and ready and raring for March. What cycle day is everyone on?

Is anyone else still in limbo?

Good to see you bailey! Trust everything is h&h there?

Choc chip - my cycles vary often, ob told me its not a problem .

Bella - fingers crossed that the news tmw is good

Afm: going good on cd6. We are trying smep this cycle and i also got new opk's which will hopefully turn positive in the next 5 days (last cycle i had a diff brand and they were negative all through cycle). Im always in a good mood during the week before o - probably the bd that is good for my mood:blush:

I know this is nothing... but after 3 months of trying cheap opk's- this is first month with new brand. And at cd7 i am already seeing the start of sth- i dunno if its visible on the pic but its clear as day irl. I have been secretly obsessing over lh levels for so long... (i had a cd12 bloodtest 3months ago that had super low lh levels). I was starting to think that i might not be ovulating. So for me this little squinter of an opk is SUCH a huge relief!! Just wanted to share my joy! Hoping it turns positive in the coming week :happydance:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170223-190904.jpg
    Screenshot_20170223-190904.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
I'm glad you found an OPK that might work for you! Out of curiosity, which brand is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->