Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Redhead - could totally see that!!! I think it'll get darker!

Chocolate chip - absolutely!!! My bff was lightly nauseous with her son, just like a tad in the morning and at night. No sensitives to anything or aversions to smells, but when pregnant with her daughter she would get sooo nauseous at food smells - and even colors. We went to a restaurant and the brown walls made her gag!!

Should add that I'm taking strides to exercise more self control - and not test again until.....tonight :haha:

Is anyone else STARVING?!!!!? And so thirsty?!

Should add that I'm taking strides to exercise more self control - and not test again until.....tonight :haha:

I'm definitely experiencing the thirst but I find that's one of the most confusing symptoms because I have gotten it in both BFN and BFP cycles (intense thirst, to the point of a sore throat).

And I'm starving but also nauseous so very torn. Stupid hormones confusing everyone! haha

Chocolate chip this is my 4th pregnancy and I've never had any MS at all but this time I've been queasy a few times, so I'd definately say it's possibly to have different levels of sickness.

Bella I've been eating like a horse! And the thirst has been keeping me awake at night, I've had to keep getting up to get more water!

Yayamama I think I see it but I'm getting line eye lol! Do another in the morning it's bound to be darker!

Redhead but fingers crossed this is your month and you won't have to think that it will happen, because it already is hehe!

8DPO ladies and I'm still a bit sick. I took a test at 5 am and nothing, so I think for now I'm just gonna focus on getting better and taking care of my sick hubby (he got it from me...whoops!)

I'm not having any signs or symptoms so I think I'm just gonna lay off the testing and forums for a few days and just try to do much needed things around the house. GL to all of you waiting and testing out there right now!

Congrats to everyone who has had a positive (or slight positive) test!!!!!!!! :) :) :) it makes me so happy seeing everyone get good results!!

I've successfully distracted myself for a good portion of today deep cleaning every part of our house. Trying to hold out until Valentine's Day!!

Keep posting your positive pics! Love it!

Me! Yet every time I try to eat I lose my appetite :(

Congrats to everyone who has had a positive (or slight positive) test!!!!!!!! :) :) :) it makes me so happy seeing everyone get good results!!

I've successfully distracted myself for a good portion of today deep cleaning every part of our house. Trying to hold out until Valentine's Day!!

Keep posting your positive pics! Love it!

Will be keeping my eye out for you on test day, you're stronger than I. I love your user name - good luck on vday!

I showed hubby the test; he admits he can see a line! Which I was not expecting as he is always really careful about getting my hopes up, and won't admit anything unless he's sure! I'm starting to get excited and that is freaking me out because I know how much it hurts when it all goes to shit!
Canadian moose; hope you both feel better soon!
Where's the bun; I hope you're okay - don't give up hope! See you both on Tuesday!

I showed hubby the test; he admits he can see a line! Which I was not expecting as he is always really careful about getting my hopes up, and won't admit anything unless he's sure! I'm starting to get excited and that is freaking me out because I know how much it hurts when it all goes to shit!
Canadian moose; hope you both feel better soon!
Where's the bun; I hope you're okay - don't give up hope! See you both on Tuesday!

Oh my fingers are crossed for you dear. I hope this is your BFP month! <3

Canadianmoose - fingers crossed for you and can't wait til you come back in a few days with a BFP :dance: and I hope you and DH get well soon xxx

Wheresthebun you are so much more restrained than me way to go! Can't wait to see that amazing Valentines BFP!

Redhead woohoo!! When are you testing again?? Yay for hubby seeing the line too!!

It sounds like everyone posting has really really super good signs or at least still time to see what happens!!!! Maybe this is a lucky thread after all!!!!!

Been going crazy because I seriously can't figure our where I am in cycle - but was just out to dinner with my friend who is TTC (seems like they all are! Soooo excited for them!!!!!) and she said she remembers that we'd gotten positive Ov tests on the same day this month. I got them for three days in a row but had bad ov cramps two days later. Soooo I guess I'd be about 5dpo - 7 at the very latest!

So whateverrrrrr the heck my shadowy tests are showing probably isn't anything!!!!

Guess we will wait and see!!

I've tried to be productive like you ladies who are passing time by cleaning and organizing - but instead made valentines with DD and the house is trashed and also looks like a huge glitter bomb exploded across the kitchen!!! That'll be fun to clean up :haha:

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!

Okay - yes. We've established im a tester crazy! But here's what I just got! Posted in preg test section too..... Two pics on the way

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 24
Another without shadow

I have no clue what's going on

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 26
Ooh I see it I see it!!! Get a FRER or a clear blue lol!! Check out mine for today, great line on FRER, pregnant 1-2 on clear blue but still nada on the IC!!

Attachments

• IMG_4994.jpg
    IMG_4994.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 18
Oooh this thread really is super lucky I can't wait to see all these BFPs! Think of all the bump buddies we'll have!!

And btw Bella I love that your house is covered in glitter, my house is usually covered in biscuit crumbs and carpet cheerios hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->