Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

@anxiously Trust me I'm already tempting to rush to the dollar store and buy some HPT cheapies lol. I am trying my best to fight my poas addiction. My DH will be off work from Sun-Wed so I know he is going to be watching me like a hawk to make sure I don't buy anymore tests and use them lol. He wants me to wait until I am like 4 days late but he must be asking for a million dollars because that's impossible lol. We have to stay strong for the sake of the poas addicts lol.

@fides How many dpo were you when you started having brown discharge?

@xbaby.fairyx I have been more gassy (TMI) than usual.
same here, but it could just be because i am nervous!! :laugh2:

Lol I think it happens to us all lol. When I'm nervous I rush straight to the bathroom (TMI) lol. Today I have been feeling pain around where my left ovary is which is rare because before AF arrives it is always the right ovary that has pain but never feel anything on the left side. This time it was mild cramp like pain on my left side and wasn't due to gas and it lasted for like 30 minute then went away. Then after that was coming and going as it pleased. Possible implantation..who knows? An online ovulation calendar said I should have implantation today so let's hope it's right and hopefully we all are going to receive our BFPs!!

@fides How many dpo were you when you started having brown discharge?

9 - that's why i thought i was out - i had the same 3 days of spotting the time we did get pregnant with the miscarriage, but it started at 6 dpo that time.

@xbaby.fairyx I have been more gassy (TMI) than usual.
same here, but it could just be because i am nervous!! :laugh2:

Lol I think it happens to us all lol. When I'm nervous I rush straight to the bathroom (TMI) lol. Today I have been feeling pain around where my left ovary is which is rare because before AF arrives it is always the right ovary that has pain but never feel anything on the left side. This time it was mild cramp like pain on my left side and wasn't due to gas and it lasted for like 30 minute then went away. Then after that was coming and going as it pleased. Possible implantation..who knows? An online ovulation calendar said I should have implantation today so let's hope it's right and hopefully we all are going to receive our BFPs!!

oooh - i'm hoping you do implant today!!!!

@fides I have no clue how many dpo I was the last time I was pregnant seeing that my cycle was out of whack completely but the spotting was pink when I wiped so I assumed it would be AF then no AF and no pink after the first wipe. Took a clearblue digi n got my BFP but endedin a blighted ovum @ 5 weeks

@fides I have no clue how many dpo I was the last time I was pregnant seeing that my cycle was out of whack completely but the spotting was pink when I wiped so I assumed it would be AF then no AF and no pink after the first wipe. Took a clearblue digi n got my BFP but endedin a blighted ovum @ 5 weeks

aww - i'm so sorry for your loss.

@fides Thanks I sure hope I am implanting today also. It has been 9 months of TTC'ing already. Well actually like 7 or 8 months because my HCG levels went completely down to 0 on June 10th after the miscarriage in April

@fides Thanks and I am sorry for your loss as well. I think miscarriages just make us stronger women and better to get them out the way now. I think it would hurt more if you have children and then you start miscarrying.

So I'm strong for another day, thanks to you all!!! I can turn my poas obsession into bnb therapy :laugh2: Extremely tired today, could barely get out of bed and my eyes feel SO heavy! I even went to bed early but I woke up almost every hour. I'm having tiny bit of discomfort in my abdomen but because I had surgery in Sept. (ruptured ectopic & removal of L tube) I've had pain on my left side with every AF since. So idk if it means anything :shrug: I'll tell you one thing, if this is just regular symptoms they are definitely unacceptable!

@mswizz: I'm glad your dh is so supportive, you've got a real special guy :winkwink: FX'd that you implant today and you get a BFP on the 3rd!!!

@Lunmboo: thanks lady. I've made it through another morning. I'm calm again, thank you!

@fides: my goodness that sounds promising! FX'd the :witch: doesn't come back!

Hi ladies, im 6DPO today but i have a short LP so i test on feb 2nd, I will be 10DPO and thats when AF should arrive.

I have some weird symptoms going on and feeling pretty strange. FX'd for us all.

@freakles Welcome and good luck to your BFP!! My cycle is usually 33-35 days. So on Feb. 2nd I will be 14dpo. But if AF doesn't show, then I will test probably the next day which will be 15dpo. The only up to date symptom has been mild cramps around the left ovary side which is uncommon for me. I checked an online ovulation calendar and it said I should be implanting today so let's hope so!! Good luck!

@hypns4life Sounds like some good signs to me. I am still having on and off cramping and also kept waking up every hour last night. I occupied my time today by doing my hair and talking to my friend. It seems like time isn't going fast though, which it needs to so I can poas already lol. I am having headaches every now and then too. I should see what tomoroow brings. But one thing's for sure if AF comes knocking, I'm going to avoid the door lol.

@freakles Welcome and good luck to your BFP!! My cycle is usually 33-35 days. So on Feb. 2nd I will be 14dpo. But if AF doesn't show, then I will test probably the next day which will be 15dpo. The only up to date symptom has been mild cramps around the left ovary side which is uncommon for me. I checked an online ovulation calendar and it said I should be implanting today so let's hope so!! Good luck!

Thats a long cycle how do you cope? my cycles are 26days with a 10day LP, im currently taking Vitamin B100's thou because my LP has only been 9 days and therefore ive been having heavy periods and strong cramping every month where if i was pregnant the egg wouldn't be able to implant because my cervix lining is being shed to early.

Well looks like the B-vits worked i ovulated 1 day early and im hoping for my BFP. lol @ me like its gonna happen right away.

Anyway, my symptoms are listed on my journal, seem theres a list forming lol. Worst thing would be the feeling tired and going to bed early, and ive today been feeling sick. To be honest i do feel different this month.

If i don't get a BFP, i think i will just give up symptom spotting because i do feel like im crazy at the moment, i have some weird illness if not.

@freckles Well since my cycle is long I have time to enjoy BD'ing lol. So it occupies my time because I mostly spend it hanging out with my friend and my husband. I too feel different this month. For the first time I was telling my husband like I really think this is it I just have a feeling. If AF does arrive then I am going to stop looking for clues because I must be terrible at it lol. Good luck to you and of course keep us posted.

@freckles Well since my cycle is long I have time to enjoy BD'ing lol. So it occupies my time because I mostly spend it hanging out with my friend and my husband. I too feel different this month. For the first time I was telling my husband like I really think this is it I just have a feeling. If AF does arrive then I am going to stop looking for clues because I must be terrible at it lol. Good luck to you and of course keep us posted.

Well More bd'ing is a good thing i guess lol, and hanging with hubby and friends i nice. Hope this month is a BFP for you too.

@freckles Hoping for a BFP for you too!! I hope this month is our month so we can take a break from TTC

@freckles Hoping for a BFP for you too!! I hope this month is our month so we can take a break from TTC

Hell yea! how long you been trying.... I had a M/C at 8weeks in August and have been trying since, but like i said before i found i had a LPD and this month im hoping i fixed it.

@freckles I had a blighted ovum in April and my hcg levels went completely down to 0 on june 10th but we have been trying since april

@freckles I had a blighted ovum in April and my hcg levels went completely down to 0 on june 10th but we have been trying since april

I'd never heard of blighted ovum so ive just read about it, sorry you had this and i hope you get your BFP this cycle.

@freckles Thanks. It has been a long journey and I just want the hard work to finally pay off for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->