Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

Thanks mzswizz.

Next cycle I'm not temping or anything. I'm just going to concentrate on eating healthily and enjoying my life as it is. TTC is going to be stress free from now on, even if it means staying away from BnB!

well said!

Thanks Sweedot. Need to stop stressing or it's never going to happen. Just waiting on AF now so I can start over.

Well ladies you are welcome. Happy I can help bring some PMA in our lives. My husband and I have been celebrating AF departure since she left lol. This is the 1st time I can say I really am not worried or concentrating on if this month would be the month of a BFP. I guess because I am putting my energy into my husband and the newborn puppy. I guess we are Team Conceive Stress Free lol

Sounds Fabulous MsWhizz I'd make a thread out of it... :)

Yeah it can be devasting, I "think" she got me... Its all good, I'm not seeing the Loser anymore so I'm gonna focus on losing weight, getting financially sound and enjoy life. If it happens it happens... Wishing you the best :hugs:

@Hopin&Prayin do you think we should make a thread out of it? I think by focusing on other things, we can get that BFP!

I think you should make a thread. We can help keep each other's minds off TTC :D

just wanted to let you all know...

I'm out, witch just arrived here!

lol....

I am going to make a thread out of it. It is a good idea and rachael you're right. It can take our minds off of ttc

@sweedot now you can relax and enjoy life without temping

Wellll I don't think I'm out... AF was due today and I'm full on usually... Nothing at all... no more spotting nothing... :shrug: not sure what to think of it... If it was late implantation then I can't test for another week... EEKKK.... Oh my... I woke up expecting a full flow and nothing... woke to some not so lovely hip/leg pain, acne, greasy forehead and @@ my bbs have grown over night... :lol: Guess I'm on a holding pattern... grrrr

MsWhizz start the post... I got tired of keeping track... :lol:

well my boobs are huge and sore too, but this IS def AF...and i woke up with a huge pimple on my chin!

but the witch still got me and i never get sore boobs at AF!

BOO

Our bodies are a mystery I tell you. They do many strange and different things. That why I could never symprom spot. I have made the thread ladies it's called Team Conceive Stress Free! It is in the TTC section.

@hopin&prayin sounds like you might be recieving your BFP!

We'll see... I'm wondering ....... :lol: Thank You MsWhizz... gonna wait a few days and to see where it goes...THANK YOU for the Encouragement :flower:

Our bodies are a mystery I tell you. They do many strange and different things. That why I could never symprom spot. I have made the thread ladies it's called Team Conceive Stress Free! It is in the TTC section.

@hopin&prayin sounds like you might be recieving your BFP!

Sounds like my kinda thread,

Thank you to for these past cycles of encouragement ladies...

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that I really don't know my body as well as I thought I did....usual symptoms vanished, unusual ones appeared out of no where...when I thought i might be due a bfp I didn't get one...i never get sore boobs, I had them all cycle, but still bfn...

Even with perfectly timed intercourse .....:cry:

I'm feeling a bit down i suppose, it's just my luck ghat as soon as af starts, who should pay me a visit at work???

My 3 month ( oh i got pregnant on my first month off of birth control) bff....

Sucks.

@Hopin&Prayin no problem. Wait a few days like you said before testing good luck!!

@sweedot I know exactly how you feel. Everyone but us is getting pregnant very quickly. I think that once we do get pregnant it will be amazing maybe God doesn't want us to be pregnant now because others we know are and I don't think he wants the others to steal spotlights of his angel :)

Rachel told me to test now... :lol: If I had twins then would I get a :bfp: now, I read that sometimes with multiples you don't get a :bfp:?? Hang on let me see what I can find... Umm Maybe I can test tomorrow.. but... I just want to wait a few days....
I'll keep ya posted ;)

How many days before AF due date did the spotting occur?

Well I feel like an idiot because

I just got my bfp

I really thought it was af, cos I usually start with light bleeding, and i started light bleeding at work, so i used a tampon and thought nothing of it, then tonight i go to change and notice the tampon only has teeny spot on it.... and I was wiping and nothing, so i thought nah...i cant be....but i knew i had one test left and i had a niggly feeling...so I grabbed my last test and it came up right away.

I'm going to do a digital in the morning, but I called my dh crying....

I really thought I was out I had bad cramps and light bleeding, nut nope, frer 2 pink lines at 13 dpo....

YAY SWEEDOT I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU I WANT TO CRY....IM SUCH A EMO SOMETIMES LOL. well I guess your friend visiting was a sign from God letting you know that this time everything will be alright!! Congrats again. Keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->