• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody testing Feb. 2nd or around that time

@Hopin&Prayin when I deliver a baby I want to do it naturally. God give me strength for that.

Oh my, I'm not that strong... trust me when the contractions start getting stronger you'll change your mind trust... I'm strong but NOT that strong..

Looks like I'm out... brown spotting again when I wiped... it was different though, I just want to know one way or the other, I'm crushed...

@ mzswizz - i hope the stress free approach has worked!! im pretty sure im out this month tho as i had family over around ovulation so we only got to do it 1-2 times , but thats ok im just happy were both enjoying it more this month there hasnt been alot of baby talk eaither , not sure why but i think that has made it easier for us! good luck :dust: :friends: xx

I want to deliver my baby completely naturally too...my mom and sisters both did it without any drugs...my sister did hypnobirthing and she was great during labor, much calmer than I expected....so that's what I'm going to do.

Think I'm out this cycle, temp dropped again today, still up there, but af will be here Wednesday.

I just know it.

Hoping for a march/April bfp now.

I want to deliver my baby completely naturally too...my mom and sisters both did it without any drugs...my sister did hypnobirthing and she was great during labor, much calmer than I expected....so that's what I'm going to do.

i have thought about hypnobirthing it sounds great, i watched it on one born every minute the lady was alot calmer. i think i would love to at least try it out, xx

I really believe in the power your mind has to control pain, I know this from years of treating my panic attacks and anxiety with positive thinking....so I'm absolutely certain it can be very effective during child birth.

Well AF finally went back home last night so NO MORE PADS YAY!! Lol. Back to pouncing on husband when puppy is sleeping though lol.

@Hopin&Prayin not over until AF shows. I think i could do natural birth. It's all mental.

@sweedot I have a pamphlet for hypnobirthing, it looks like a good idea. Hopefully AF doesn't show her face for you.

@Kelsey the stress free plan is going good. Haven't received a BFP yet but it's ok all in time. I too saw the hypnobirthing in the one born every minute show. I thought the couple was funny how they had a schedule for everything.

thanks Mzswizz....

Im taking a laf out of your book, my hubbs and i have decided not to chart for a while...

I enjoyed charting and it proved really helpful in establishing my ovulation pattern, but the truth is, I want to spend a bit of time NOT thinking about TTC....so we're just going to wing it for a few months, we have a lot going on right now anyway, so things are on hiatus until we have resolved some financial issues that have recently arisen.

I dont want to get pregnant with all the stress that is surrounding us right now, i want to get pregnant relaxed and healthy....
anyway, i got my project runway boxset delivered from netflix...so ill be indulging in a bit of quiet relaxation.

@sweedot that's wonderful!!! We are winging it as well. I think that is the best way to go. We shall see about our BFPs lol!!

@ mzswizz - When ever i do have a baby i am really going to give it a go cant hurt can it :) i feel alot better doing the stress free even tho we havnt got out BFP yet it makes the month alot easier and fun :) xx :dust:

@Kelsey I am totally with you on that. I want to give birth naturally. My mom had an epidural and my sister had to because she had 2 c-sections. So I would be the first of the family to have a natural birth. My mom supports me and so does my husband. I too have not had a BFP yet but being stress free is wonderful because I use to be so obsessed that my husband was telling me that my husband felt pressured so we have started to TTC stress free. Been TTC for 8 months since my previous m/c last year. How long have you been TTC?

ahh sorry for your loss hun, every1 in my family have had just gas and air. we have been trying for 7months and 5 days :D xx

@Kelsey we are close in TTC time. Thats pretty cool. My mom had miscarriages and had my sister and me. My Sid has two kids, recently had her 2nd child in december so now my mom is waiting for me to have kids. Especially seeing that I was pregnant before but it was unsuccessful. So my mom is trying to put pressure on me but I'm not giving into it.

@Kelsey we are close in TTC time. Thats pretty cool. My mom had miscarriages and had my sister and me. My Sid has two kids, recently had her 2nd child in december so now my mom is waiting for me to have kids. Especially seeing that I was pregnant before but it was unsuccessful. So my mom is trying to put pressure on me but I'm not giving into it.

I know how you feel, for years I heard nothing but, " you better not get pregnant Rebekah"

And now all I hear is, "when are you going to give me a grandson"

Mothers !!!!!

I'm trying, lol

@sweedot lol. Yes when I was younger my mom like unless you married to better not even think about kids Patrice. Now my mom is like I want grandiose from y'all any day now before i die lol. I'm like wow I'm trying it's easier sai then done. Just because I got pregnant once doesnt mean I am going to be able to pop out kids every time I try.

I have to say in a way I'm kind of glad I don't have that pressure from my Mum, but also I wish I did as that would mean she was still here :(

my mum never really talks about it she happy were ttc tho, :D yeah were not far apart hun :D xx

@rachael what happened with your mom? I don't want her to be like that because inside it gets seeing that each month we try and I get my AF and then all she can talk about is my sister baby and look at me like she is throwing a sign so it hurts.

@Kelsey I think it is taking a long time because of my hormonal imbalance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->