Anyone 4DPO ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's insane! I couldn't believe it when he told me this morning. I haven't had any dreams this cycle, or the last one. But on our 2nd cycle I had a dream I was breast feeding a baby girl, it was one of those dreams where you wake up looking for your baby it felt that real lol
I know! My BFP dream was just like that! I almost got up and ran to the bathroom to check the non-existant tests (I had two BFPs in my dream, the same two tests that are different brands that I have in the closet right now)!

8 or 9 days idk which one because i dont keep track of them cause they change so much from 32-34 days . so i honestly dont know whats going on really loll .

Well, it is still relatively early yet for you. My AF is supposed to show on Wednesday or Thursday (since my LP is slightly short) I'm just hoping even if I get a BFN then (since I'll only be 10DPO on Wednesday) that AF still doesn't show up and I can just keep testing and get my BFP! :D

well im honestly sick of testing loll cause their all BFN's haaaaa but im running outta cheapies so i dont have much to test with and if i run out then imma just wait till my cycle comes cause i DONT feel like spending 7$-20$ on pregnancy testes just to get another BFN . so i guess if my cycle is a not show on the 28th then ill test .

Yeah, I understand that. Over the years I have spent countless money on HPTs. And that was just when I was TTA! When I fell pregnant with my DD I was TTA, and after the first BFP, I took probably about 15 more tests after that. I didn't believe what I was seeing.
In the years following, I had quite a number of "scares" (though that now seems almost funny to me, just because I'm actually hoping and praying for the BFP), and POAS so many time I couldn't count on my fingers and toes.
I wouldn't go that crazy this time around, but I would probably take a few just for confirmation.
It does get pretty expensive.
I am still hoping for you! :hugs: :dust:

Yeah i cried when i got my bfp with my twins . But i hope all the signs i have are a good sign . You having any signs ??

Other than my BFP dream, the only thing really out of my ordinary is the amount of cm I have had yesterday and today, it has been a LOT more than is normal for me. It seems to have slowed a bit now, but I still have that "wet" feeling. My temps are still high. Breasts have been a bit more sore today than is per usual this time of the cycle too.

Oooo sounds like promising signs . Fingers crossed for you . Ive been having a achy head its not so much a headache its just an annoying feeling . I hope all my signs mean something .

I sure hope they are promising. I had another BFP dream last night (it was kind of fuzzy and I don't remember much other than the test being positive). It took all the willpower I had not to test this morning! I'm starting to get really antsy. Haha, hopefully I can hold off just a little bit longer. lol

I'm 8DPO today. I will be testing on 10DPO for the first time. AF is due actually on the 20th, which is 11DPO (but I'm going to test on the 19th anyway, cuz I won't be able to wait until Thursday!

Well i hope you get your BFP . Ive been having headaches like crazy "/

Yeah, I have pretty much the same things going on as the last few days. Gas has increased ten-fold today (sorry, tmi) though. Only 1 more day and 2 more nights until I get to test. Though to be honest I'm a little nervous to test....

I'm super gassy too, but I think that was from the lasagna I ate last night :blush: :haha: no but seriously I've been quite gassy this whole TWW which is different for me.

Haaaaa me too .:blush: idk why though. i think im doing it more then my SO .
I'm super gassy too, but I think that was from the lasagna I ate last night :blush: :haha: no but seriously I've been quite gassy this whole TWW which is different for me.

Why are you nervous ??
Yeah, I have pretty much the same things going on as the last few days. Gas has increased ten-fold today (sorry, tmi) though. Only 1 more day and 2 more nights until I get to test. Though to be honest I'm a little nervous to test....

Haha, I'm doing it way more than DH. Which is nuts.

I'm just nervous about seeing a BFN. I am incredibly hopeful, but there's this nagging nervousness that is lingering around in the back of my mind while I'm anxiously waiting. I'm on a crazy emotional roller coaster today actually. I think I'll still be alright as long as AF doesn't show.

It's such a bizarre feeling. I spent so much of my time trying to avoid for so long. Whenever I tested I was hoping and praying for the BFN. A nervousness similar to how I feel now. And now, hoping and praying for the BFP feels a bit strange to be honest.

Well I had a major temp drop today. It stayed above the coverline, but was a pretty dramatic drop. Here's my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40a442/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Today is going to be an awfully long day of waiting. Tomorrow's temp could be the tell (whether it goes up or down), even if it doesn't dramatically come up I will probably still test tomorrow AM anyway.

Implantation dip ??
Well I had a major temp drop today. It stayed above the coverline, but was a pretty dramatic drop. Here's my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40a442/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Today is going to be an awfully long day of waiting. Tomorrow's temp could be the tell (whether it goes up or down), even if it doesn't dramatically come up I will probably still test tomorrow AM anyway.

That's what I thought this morning as a possibility, but now I'm thinking I'm out this cycle. I think AF started 2 days early. It started light pink and has since turned darker, I'm going to keep an eye on it but I think it's too red to be IB.... :cry:

Idt the color matters . implantation spotting suppose to last for a day so if its still like that then yeah your cycle started but if it just last for today then thats a really good sign . fingers crossed for you :)

Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on it. It is not a normal start for me, usually it starts heavy right from the beginning, thick and very bright red, and this is definitely not heavy at all. It started with a little pink this morningm went again a few hours later and it was more red. So I put a tampon in thinking I was out. I took the tampon out a couple hours later and it was mostly brown with just a hint of reddish color and still not heavy at all. I'm not getting my hopes up too high, but we'll see what happens the rest of tonight and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"