• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

Am sure everythimg will be fine sunny my fingers crossed for you an thankyou hun i plan on testing friday on wards so we shall see af due 11/12 ne t week bet she shows up though x

Thanks, lovely. TTC for the first year fun for my husband and I but now, it's quite a strain. I DO believe it's going to happen but it's just hard trying to remain positive and stress free! Hopefully the doctors can give you and I some guidance. X

Ano hun i bet it is i got with my oh in october 2010 an by xmas i was pregnant he in army two so was hardly home so i was shocked an now am angry an upset because ttc for baby no2 is taking ages like a year an half but my fx for you xx

Am sure everythimg will be fine sunny my fingers crossed for you an thankyou hun i plan on testing friday on wards so we shall see af due 11/12 ne t week bet she shows up though x

Thanks, lovely. TTC for the first year fun for my husband and I but now, it's quite a strain. I DO believe it's going to happen but it's just hard trying to remain positive and stress free! Hopefully the doctors can give you and I some guidance. X

Ano hun i bet it is i got with my oh in october 2010 an by xmas i was pregnant he in army two so was hardly home so i was shocked an now am angry an upset because ttc for baby no2 is taking ages like a year an half but my fx for you xx

It's gutting isn't! I'm interested as to why it's taking you so long, I can imagine how frustrating it can be, especially if you got pregnant with #1 so quickly. Big hugs :hugs:

Yea was super quick how i caught on when my daughter so now its like a worry an stuff why it aint happening :( i just no i wont get a bfp this month xx

I also believe your body has to be in relax mode to conceive too, not tense and stressed. That's why most of the time I'm just relaxed and positive.

Very hard isn't, I'm sure there will be nothing wrong tomorrow but at least, if there is, the doctors can sort something out. There is always a way :hugs:

Thanks sunny. Panic over..! Ik not stressing about it, and will carry on as I am for now :) x

So, I took another OPK this morning, POSITIVE :wacko: CBFM giving me a low, I'm now CD16 :shrug: My husband and I DTD last night though, if it is right then we are covered.

Tori - How did your interview go!? How are you feeling today!?

Suagr - Where you at babe, you okay?

2moms2be - How's things, how you finding the TWW?

Fairy - PEAK yet??? My fingers are crossed!

Coco - How're you, sweetie?

Lilly - Any symptoms, how's things?

Have a good day ladies! :friends:

Hiya Hun still no peak :nope: I'm not going to be upset today about it just carry on lol

Yeah, Fairy don't be upset! :hugs: It's totally fine that you've not gotten your peak yet, it WILL come! I know it's easier said than done to try and stay positive! I'm here if you need me!

Hi ladies, just checking in!

Got my FF crosshairs this morning, despite some anxiety over my temps, so I'm feeling a bit better. I'd like to see them a bit higher, to be honest, but it is what it is. Looks like I o'd Saturday night, like I thought, so I hope my third donation was timed okay.

3DPO today, feeling just fine... no symptoms yet ;) Going to try not to symptom-spot like a crazy person this time around, but we'll see! AF due the 16th or 17th.

How're the rest of you holding up??

Yeah, Fairy don't be upset! :hugs: It's totally fine that you've not gotten your peak yet, it WILL come! I know it's easier said than done to try and stay positive! I'm here if you need me!

Thank you Hun :hugs:

Got my FF crosshairs this morning, despite some anxiety over my temps, so I'm feeling a bit better. I'd like to see them a bit higher, to be honest, but it is what it is. Looks like I o'd Saturday night, like I thought, so I hope my third donation was timed okay.

3DPO today, feeling just fine... no symptoms yet ;) Going to try not to symptom-spot like a crazy person this time around, but we'll see! AF due the 16th or 17th.

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm not going to symptom stop because my body likes to play tricks on me :haha: When did you do the third donation, sweetie? My AF is due 15th or the 16th! Hopefully, we will not see her.

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm not going to symptom stop because my body likes to play tricks on me :haha: When did you do the third donation, sweetie? My AF is due 15th or the 16th! Hopefully, we will not see her.

We did the third donation Sunday night, around 11pm. Got a very dark + OPK at 7:30pm that day, got the donation 11ish, and at 11:45pm the OPK was negative. Still dark, but negative. So I O'd between 7:30 and 11:45, I'm fairly certain. So the donation was right around the time of o. Hey, you never know! Egg lives for 12-24, usually, right?

We did the third donation Sunday night, around 11pm. Got a very dark + OPK at 7:30pm that day, got the donation 11ish, and at 11:45pm the OPK was negative. Still dark, but negative. So I O'd between 7:30 and 11:45, I'm fairly certain. So the donation was right around the time of o. Hey, you never know! Egg lives for 12-24, usually, right?

Yes, sweetie it does :happydance:

Hi Sunny, how are you today? and hi to all the other lovely ladies here :)
How is everyone? I am on CD 15 and waiting to OV (I haven't seen EWCM yet and my cycles are 32 days long) and I am quite happy because Dh is in the mood for BD, so I don't have to chase him around :D

I ovulated Saturday night too .
We DTD 2 & 3 days before and the AM after ovulation .

Hoping for some bfp's soon!
When are you testing?

I got a smiley face on my digital opk! I've never had one before was convinced i wasnt ovulating. When shall we DTD?

I got a smiley face on my digital opk! I've never had one before was convinced i wasnt ovulating. When shall we DTD?

Tonight, tomorrow and the day after. That's when I would!!!!! Good luck!!!

^^ yep what she said, yay! :thumbup:

Thanks girls! OH was so excited he ran upstairs and took his clothes off and jumped into bed.. so we just DTD. Is it too much to do it again tonight? Was thinking maybe tomorrow morning and evening and the next day? (we DTD last nightptoo)

^^ yep what she said, yay! :thumbup:

Thanks girls! OH was so excited he ran upstairs and took his clothes off and jumped into bed.. so we just DTD. Is it too much to do it again tonight? Was thinking maybe tomorrow morning and evening and the next day? (we DTD last nightptoo)

Wow, he's keen :winkwink: personally, I'd do it as much as I could especially around ovulation time. I wouldn't think it was too much and yeah I'd bed AM & PM :wohoo:

Hi Sunny, how are you today? and hi to all the other lovely ladies here :)
How is everyone? I am on CD 15 and waiting to OV (I haven't seen EWCM yet and my cycles are 32 days long) and I am quite happy because Dh is in the mood for BD, so I don't have to chase him around :D

Hi sweetie, I'm great thanks and you? I'm offiaclly in my TTW according to my monitor. How borrrrrrrrrring :haha:

That's brilliant, fingers crossed you O soon! Get lots of practice before hand! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->