Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

CD15 now and another negative digital opk and cheapie. Tested today and yesterday. Period tracker says I ov on CD17 and ff says CD16... Would opks be positive if i was to ovulaye in the next couple of days? Also I had two sharp pains lower roght where i guess my ovaries are... The pain was only for a couple of seconds. My boobs feel different, not painful when I squeeze them like af but achey when I walk... It's weird! Any feedback?

My OPK turned positive the day before I ovulated.
Hoping they turn positive soon, I'd suggest testing at least 2 x a day !

I've been doing a cheapie at lunchtime and a digital when i get in from work. Both tines I hold my pee for 4 hours minimum.. hope to get a + soon then!

My OPK was super light until it was positive.. and my cheapie was only positive once or twice while my digital CB had a smiley face for a day and a half or so.

CD15 now and another negative digital opk and cheapie. Tested today and yesterday. Period tracker says I ov on CD17 and ff says CD16... Would opks be positive if i was to ovulaye in the next couple of days? Also I had two sharp pains lower roght where i guess my ovaries are... The pain was only for a couple of seconds. My boobs feel different, not painful when I squeeze them like af but achey when I walk... It's weird! Any feedback?

Good luck Hun! Fingers crossed it comes soon!

Hi I have the same problem I'm CD 15 still negative digital opk I got the same pain where my ovaries are couple days ago I had to buy another pack of digital opk today as I started testing early this month In case I missed it

Hi I have the same problem I'm CD 15 still negative digital opk I got the same pain where my ovaries are couple days ago I had to buy another pack of digital opk today as I started testing early this month I case I missed it

Yes I'm worried I will run out so that's why I'm using one of each a day coz two digitals a day isn't cheap..!
When do you usually ovulate?

I'm not sure when I'm due to ovulate Hun my cycle is all over the place this month I was getting cm days ago so I thought O was coming but still nothing :(

does anyone know anything about colposcopy and if a biopsy of cervical cells affects fertility?

does anyone know anything about colposcopy and if a biopsy of cervical cells affects fertility?

I don't know, sweetie. Ill have a look online now, see if I can see anything. Why you ask?

Ok thanks sunny. I had two biopsys done about 2 years ago after abnormal smears and just read that LEEP can affect fertility either by scar tissue or by closing up the cervix like scarring afterwards. I hadn't even thought about it but am a bit worried now..! I had some tissue removed and i had to cough while she chopped it out of me, and am wondering if i have scar tissue now which is effecting it?

The biopsys were ok it wad just mild abnormal cells not cancer, and ive had two normal smears since and am back to routine smear in 3 years since my last one. (i was going every six months for smears and then every 18 months until two normal smears)

Ok thanks sunny. I had two biopsys done about 2 years ago after abnormal smears and just read that LEEP can affect fertility either by scar tissue or by closing up the cervix like scarring afterwards. I hadn't even thought about it but am a bit worried now..! I had some tissue removed and i had to cough while she chopped it out of me, and am wondering if i have scar tissue now which is effecting it?

Good morning Chimmi,

I had a search on the internet last night and didn't find much. I do want to say this though, do not worry about anything just as yet. You've not been TTC long and thinking about things that may not be relevant can cause major stress which then will effect TTC and could possibly take you longer.

I wouldn't be too worried until you have been TTC 6-12 months with out success. Why don't you ring the doctors and express your concerns, they can give you some proper medical information.

Don't stress :hugs:

CD 14 here! Got positive opk today

That's great, sweetie! :happydance: Good luck!

So, I took another OPK this morning, POSITIVE :wacko: CBFM giving me a low, I'm now CD16 :shrug: My husband and I DTD last night though, if it is right then we are covered.

Tori - How did your interview go!? How are you feeling today!?

Suagr - Where you at babe, you okay?

2moms2be - How's things, how you finding the TWW?

Fairy - PEAK yet??? My fingers are crossed!

Coco - How're you, sweetie?

Lilly - Any symptoms, how's things?

Have a good day ladies! :friends:

Good morning, ladies!

Chance, that's great for finally getting your positive on an OPK, but bizarre that you didn't get high fertility on your monitor. Good thing you got some BDing in anyway :)

Chimmi: I agree with Chance, I wouldn't stress about it too much. A colposcopy is safe during pregnancy. Not sure about a LEEP affecting fertility, but it shouldn't. I used to work at an OB/Gyn office and there was no mention of it.

Daddiesgift: yay! Welcome to the TWW here in a day or so :) I'm a military wife, too! Well I guess I used to be, my husband just got out in April.

How is everyone else?

AFM: Interview went SO well! At least that's what I think. I spent 40 minutes with them answering questions sometimes in other questions so they didn't even need to ask. They told me that I had a lot of great ideas that'd work well with their school district and that I would hear from them by the end of the week! FX that this is a month to remember! As for my symptoms, back cramps are gone, thankfully. I had been so sore, but I read that it is a sign of moving the egg to the uterus. My nipples are still sore and lots of creamy CM, but other than that I am feeling great! Trying to stay positive about everything and convincing myself that I'm not pregnant, so I'll be more excited whenever it does happen :)

So, I took another OPK this morning, POSITIVE :wacko: CBFM giving me a low, I'm now CD16 :shrug: My husband and I DTD last night though, if it is right then we are covered.

Things are good sunny backache gone now i feel ok slight headaches thou an my nipples are very sore today still think am not pregnant an am out this month got doctors tomorrow to have bloods to see if i 100% ovulated x

Good morning, ladies!

Chance, that's great for finally getting your positive on an OPK, but bizarre that you didn't get high fertility on your monitor. Good thing you got some BDing in anyway :)

Chimmi: I agree with Chance, I wouldn't stress about it too much. A colposcopy is safe during pregnancy. Not sure about a LEEP affecting fertility, but it shouldn't. I used to work at an OB/Gyn office and there was no mention of it.

Daddiesgift: yay! Welcome to the TWW here in a day or so :) I'm a military wife, too! Well I guess I used to be, my husband just got out in April.

How is everyone else?

AFM: Interview went SO well! At least that's what I think. I spent 40 minutes with them answering questions sometimes in other questions so they didn't even need to ask. They told me that I had a lot of great ideas that'd work well with their school district and that I would hear from them by the end of the week! FX that this is a month to remember! As for my symptoms, back cramps are gone, thankfully. I had been so sore, but I read that it is a sign of moving the egg to the uterus. My nipples are still sore and lots of creamy CM, but other than that I am feeling great! Trying to stay positive about everything and convincing myself that I'm not pregnant, so I'll be more excited whenever it does happen :)

I'm SO glad the interview went ok... Sounds like it went fantastic, actually! My fingers are crossed for you Tori, as soon as you know let us now. I'll be thinking of you!

I'm glad you're feeling good. Yes, you have the right idea, your symptoms do sound promising though. Not long till Saturday now... I'm excited for you!

Things are good sunny backache gone now i feel ok slight headaches thou an my nipples are very sore today still think am not pregnant an am out this month got doctors tomorrow to have bloods to see if i 100% ovulated x

That's good, Sugerr.... Make sure you let us know how it goes! Just remember you're not out till AF graces her presence, so be positive. I'm also due at the doctors next week, I had booked one for last Monday but I couldn't bring my self to go! :hugs:

Am sure everythimg will be fine sunny my fingers crossed for you an thankyou hun i plan on testing friday on wards so we shall see af due 11/12 ne t week bet she shows up though x

Am sure everythimg will be fine sunny my fingers crossed for you an thankyou hun i plan on testing friday on wards so we shall see af due 11/12 ne t week bet she shows up though x

Thanks, lovely. TTC for the first year fun for my husband and I but now, it's quite a strain. I DO believe it's going to happen but it's just hard trying to remain positive and stress free! Hopefully the doctors can give you and I some guidance. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->