• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

I'm CD19 and 4DPO. Nothing new with me, apart from me having a hideous head ache but that's down to the fact I've not eaten yet. I had some weird lower stomach sensations before, but I don't know. Made me excited because I've not felt anything like it before but again, that could just be because I'm hungry and haven't eaten. I hope all you lovely ladies are OK.. Fingers crossed for you all xxx

Hi girls! Just checking in. I think I'm 5 or 6dpo. Had horribleeeee gas yesterday. Don't know if that is a symptom or anything? Not too long now. Can't wait to test!

Me too, I just hope AF doesn't come and I get hit massively with sickness & cramps! :haha:

Good luck!

I don't know if or how many DPO I am.. had pos opk wednesday.. but my boobs have been aching since then and have been headachey since yesterday and gassy/bloated. Also having strange crampy/twinge feelings down there but not sure if gas related..!

So, if you had a positive OPK on Wednesday that would make you 2PDO :wohoo:

Would it? I wasn't sure and asked on another thread. I know an opk doesn't mean you have ovulated just that you've had the surge ready to, and it can take up to 2 days after to actually ovulate?
I'm not aware that ive ovulated before so this is new to me, previously I just assumed i did but had negative opks.
Are my sore boobs a sign of ovulation?

Erm, possibly, I'm not too sure about that. Have you been testing since your positive OPK on Wednesday sweetie?

Yes I tested twice with digital and both negative..

I've just read your thread and yeah I would be saying I'm 2DPO, also I've just looked up to see if sore boobs can be a sign of ovulation and yeah it can be!

Me too, I just hope AF doesn't come and I get hit massively with sickness & cramps! :haha:

Good luck!

hahahaha the things that we end up wishing... "Oh, please! I want to feel some nausea!". I totally understand you. I am most likely 2DPO and my breasts feel a bit tender and I am thrilled, even though I probably just slept on them or something :D

Haha Coco, isn't that so funny? Being excited about puking lol!!! I had a crazy vivid dream last night and then I looked at my siggy this AM and the symptom was vivid dreams! How weird is that?!

Weird pressure today in uterus.
Felt some pinching earlier.
So tired too.

Also was so EXHAUSTED yesterday, I went to sleep when DD did at 9pm .. then woke up at 10 and couldn't sleep no more, I was so hot under the covers and then so cold without them.. I kept on turning and just didn't feel good. So I got up and felt wide awake but then DD woke up at 10.30 so I went back to sleep.. kept on waking every couple hours, was so hot and have had vivid dreams over the past 2 nights.

Testing from 8 dpo on so 2 more days!
Doubt I'm pregnant but one can hope

At least I'll know what I can expect next month for tww symptoms.

Hiya ladies how are you all today I'm CD 18 today I got my positive opk yesterday so I'm just waiting to go into the TWW I have been DTD as much as we can fingers crossed

Good luck!

hahahaha the things that we end up wishing... "Oh, please! I want to feel some nausea!". I totally understand you. I am most likely 2DPO and my breasts feel a bit tender and I am thrilled, even though I probably just slept on them or something :D

Haha Coco, isn't that so funny? Being excited about puking lol!!! I had a crazy vivid dream last night and then I looked at my siggy this AM and the symptom was vivid dreams! How weird is that?!

Wow, what a coincidence, ey! :winkwink: Haha, it's a true story! I can't wait to have all the pregnancy symtoms in the world, I'm going to treasure them whilst I have them! :haha:

Weird pressure today in uterus.
Felt some pinching earlier.
So tired too.

Also was so EXHAUSTED yesterday, I went to sleep when DD did at 9pm .. then woke up at 10 and couldn't sleep no more, I was so hot under the covers and then so cold without them.. I kept on turning and just didn't feel good. So I got up and felt wide awake but then DD woke up at 10.30 so I went back to sleep.. kept on waking every couple hours, was so hot and have had vivid dreams over the past 2 nights.

Testing from 8 dpo on so 2 more days!
Doubt I'm pregnant but one can hope

At least I'll know what I can expect next month for tww symptoms.

I was like that over my ovulation period, I couldn't sleep. Too hot, too cold, just restless. I'm ok now though, thank god.

I'm excited for you to test, I don't know why. I'm feeling so positive for everyone!

Hiya ladies how are you all today I'm CD 18 today I got my positive opk yesterday so I'm just waiting to go into the TWW I have been DTD as much as we can fingers crossed

That's great Fairy. I'm ever so happy you've finally got your positive :happydance:

Hurry up and join us in the TWW... We can all be bored of waiting together. I've banned my husband from sex till the next time I ovulate (if we're not successful), is that mean? Hahaha

That's great Fairy. I'm ever so happy you've finally got your positive :happydance:

Hurry up and join us in the TWW... We can all be bored of waiting together. I've banned my husband from sex till the next time I ovulate (if we're not successful), is that mean? Hahaha

Lol why have you done that sunny?

Because if I'm not successful this month, I'll need the best, strongest swimmers he has and a lots of them too! Haha

I wish! We wouldn't be able to do it, but if we could, I most definitely would! :haha:

Hahaha! The things we look forward to! I keep wishing for even the tiniest bit of nausea. I NEVER get sick to my stomach, so if I did, I'd know something was up. I have a stomach of steel :haha:

I'm 5DPO, and getting rather annoyed at my temps. Flat for three days now. I know the thermometer is working, because I took my temp again thirty minutes later, and it was different (went up .05). Trying not to read too much into it, though.

Maybe it'll be flat for a bit, then it'll turn triphasic! Hey, a girl can dream, right? LOL

I can't wait to see some BFP's in here!! :happydance:

So when is everyone due AF? (or due to test as some people test early)

So when is everyone due AF? (or due to test as some people test early)

AF is due for me the 16th or 17th (my luteal phase actually varies between 14-15 days, which I know is unusual.) Planning to test the 16th, but I'll probably cave and test early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->