• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

So, ladies... I've finally got a positive OPK, I thought I had one yesterday but the one I did this morning is darker than the control line. I've gone back down to a high status on my CBFM. So I'll DTD one last time tonight and keep my fingers crossed!!!!! TWW here I come :coffee:

Thats great hun :) fingers crossed for you x

Thanks, babe. You too xx

The photo doesn't do it justice! Does this mean I've ovulated or going to? I need to look into the whole process of ovulation, I'm not clued up. I only know a few bits... Very interested though, and would help me understand a lot more about my body too!

So, ladies... I've finally got a positive OPK, I thought I had one yesterday but the one I did this morning is darker than the control line. I've gone back down to a high status on my CBFM. So I'll DTD one last time tonight and keep my fingers crossed!!!!! TWW here I come :coffee:

That's great you got your positive opk Hun it sounds like the monitor is working well Hun fingers crossed for u Hun :happydance:

That's great you got your positive opk Hun it sounds like the monitor is working well Hun fingers crossed for u Hun :happydance:

Thanks fairy! Any news on your peak yet sweetie?

Hi Ladies :)
May I join? CD 12 today. This is my second month trying and I am only tracking CM. Good luck to all of you! Let's hope this month will be filled with positives :dust:

Hi sweetie! Course you can! Good luck to you, Coco! Are you trying for your first? Xx

Yup, my first :) I really like your threads! Even though you have been trying for a long time, you are always so positive and supportive of everyone else! I think you deserve your BFP. Tons of baby dust to you and all of us in this thread :dust:

Time to :sex: like crrrrrrrazy! :D

Hi Ladies :)
May I join? CD 12 today. This is my second month trying and I am only tracking CM. Good luck to all of you! Let's hope this month will be filled with positives :dust:

Hi sweetie! Course you can! Good luck to you, Coco! Are you trying for your first? Xx

Yup, my first :) I really like your threads! Even though you have been trying for a long time, you are always so positive and supportive of everyone else! I think you deserve your BFP. Tons of baby dust to you and all of us in this thread :dust:

Me too, it's exciting isn't! How long have you been trying for? Ah, thank you so much, sweetie. That made me smile! :hugs:

Sending you lots of baby dust!

Time to :sex: like crrrrrrrazy! :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance: I will be doing!

Quick question to anyone who may know - I use Pre Seed, because I don't have much CM so I need it to create a good environment for the sperm to be able to stay alive in. My husband has previously told me that it puts him off and he struggles to finish when I use it, so I've said we wont use it any more. Last night when we DTD I put it in after he had finished. Will this work the same way? :shrug:

Thanks fairy! Any news on your peak yet sweetie?

Hi Hun still no peak yet for me :nope: I think I will still be testing for a few more days yet

I guess your body is just getting it's self back to normal. It will come, sweetie... My fingers are crossed for it to come :hugs:

I guess your body is just getting it's self back to normal. It will come, sweetie... My fingers are crossed for it to come :hugs:

Thank you Hun :hugs: I was getting so upset earlier about it being impatient don't help me either lol

I know, it can be such a strain at time times. You feel you need a chat about anything feel free to send me a message :hugs:

I've been a little stressed today so I cheered my self up by looking at Quinny travel systems. Makes me happy xx

Good morning ladies!

Chance that's awesome on the positive! Welcome to the TWW :)

Fairy I'm crossing my fingers for you to O soon!

Sugerr how are you feeling?

I have a big interview today for a job that I'd love! It'd be for my own classroom (I'm an elementary teacher). I'm not too terribly nervous, which is good! My back is still achy and my nipples are sore but everything else seems to have gone away! Yay! I'm hoping that the symptoms are just a fluke of being off BC. I could really use a pick me up with a BFP and a new job, as I've been trying to psych myself out of actually being pregnant, so I've been less than optimistic and positive the last couple days.

Good morning ladies!

I have a big interview today for a job that I'd love! It'd be for my own classroom (I'm an elementary teacher). I'm not too terribly nervous, which is good! My back is still achy and my nipples are sore but everything else seems to have gone away! Yay! I'm hoping that the symptoms are just a fluke of being off BC. I could really use a pick me up with a BFP and a new job, as I've been trying to psych myself out of actually being pregnant, so I've been less than optimistic and positive the last couple days.

Good luck let me no how it goes an i still have a lil achy back my nipes sore an still got lots of watery cm just thinkin am still out this month x

Good morning ladies!

Hi sweetie..

Wow today is the day, already! Go to your interview and knock them dead, I would wish you luck but you will not need it :winkwink: You will do brilliantly.. Make sure you come back and let us know how you've gotten on, sweetie!

How awesome could this month be for you! :happydance:

I know, it can be such a strain at time times. You feel you need a chat about anything feel free to send me a message :hugs:

I've been a little stressed today so I cheered my self up by looking at Quinny travel systems. Makes me happy xx

Thank you Hun I will do that's so sweet :hugs:

Good morning ladies!

I have a big interview today for a job that I'd love! It'd be for my own classroom (I'm an elementary teacher). I'm not too terribly nervous, which is good! My back is still achy and my nipples are sore but everything else seems to have gone away! Yay! I'm hoping that the symptoms are just a fluke of being off BC. I could really use a pick me up with a BFP and a new job, as I've been trying to psych myself out of actually being pregnant, so I've been less than optimistic and positive the last couple days.[/

Thank you I hope I O soon good luck with your job interview Hun

Good morning ladies!

Good luck with the interview! I wish you the best both professionally and it terms of BFP this month. And yes, let us know how it went with the interview! We love happy stories here and I am sure this will be one of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->