Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

6DPO, and no sore boobs for me. Weird. Normally, on 6DPO I feel the soreness coming (they're tender and annoying), and by 7DPO they're so sore I can hardly stand it... lasts til 9DPO, then returns a day or two before AF. Today, they're good as gold, haha. Hey, if nothing else, at least I'm more comfortable this cycle ;)

I'm the opposite.. usually have sore boobs a couple of days before AF.
But AF isn't due until 18th Sept and ive had sore boobs and nipples the last few days. Which i never get!

Sounds promising! Not that I wish you sore boobs (coming from the Queen of the Painful Tatas, LOL), but I do wish you that BFP <3

7 dpo for me..

nauseous, back pain, irritable and i think i have a increased sense of smell, everything smells today , i dont know if it is me or if everything smells LOL.
my DH hugged me this morning in bed and I'm like "you smell", then i threw something away and the garbage smelled really bad, then he opened some food this morning and it smelled disgusting too.. also when I peed I thought it smelled gross too.

:happydance:

That sounds hopeful! Unlikely that everything in your life has suddenly gone rank & rotten ;) I'd guess it's your nose!

6DPO, and no sore boobs for me. Weird. Normally, on 6DPO I feel the soreness coming (they're tender and annoying), and by 7DPO they're so sore I can hardly stand it... lasts til 9DPO, then returns a day or two before AF. Today, they're good as gold, haha. Hey, if nothing else, at least I'm more comfortable this cycle ;)

I'm the opposite.. usually have sore boobs a couple of days before AF.
But AF isn't due until 18th Sept and ive had sore boobs and nipples the last few days. Which i never get!

Sounds promising! Not that I wish you sore boobs (coming from the Queen of the Painful Tatas, LOL), but I do wish you that BFP <3

Haha my.god my boobs usually hurt before AF. They are on the larger side and its like carrying round two painful watermellons. This is more of an ache and they dont hurt when I squeeze them which is REALLY weird never had that before.

Sounds promising Lily!

How's everyone doing? Not much symptoms here...I am exhausted, that's about it.
But that might be from my 14 month old waking up around 2am screaming lol she's getting 4 molars at once!

One of my biggest symptoms with my first pregnancy was SMELLS. My mom knew I was preggers the minute I started screaming about my stepdads food smelling disgusting lol. I'm a smell freak, and I ended up returning $80 worth of candles wallflowers to bath and body works cuz the smells made me nauseous!!!!

This is my first time posting on here. I am on cd10, thinking by my cd i am looking at o on thursday. Taking opk everyday with faint lines on all of them for the last 3 days, can anyone help me out? Im confused about all this as we are trying for the first time.

Sounds like you will surge soon! Keep dtd and you should be ok!

This is my first time posting on here. I am on cd10, thinking by my cd i am looking at o on thursday. Taking opk everyday with faint lines on all of them for the last 3 days, can anyone help me out? Im confused about all this as we are trying for the first time.

Hi and welcome :) Good luck... you're in a very friendly place :)

You'll probably see faint lines on your OPK's most of the time, as you always have a little bit of LH (luteinizing hormone) in your body. As you approach ovulation, the line will get darker, because your body produces a ton of LH in preparation for ovulation. Some women see a gradual darkening, and some women see it go from totally negative to startlingly positive in a matter of hours. A positive OPK is unmistakable, so don't worry that you won't know it!

How often are you taking the OPK's, and at what time of day? Some women have a shorter LH surge, so if you aren't sure how long yours is (they generally range from 12-36 hours or so), it's a good idea to test a couple of times per day so you don't miss it.

Also, do you know how long your cycles are, generally? Are you keeping an eye on your cervical fluid, as well? That will probably give you a good idea that ovulation is approaching.

hi everyone! i hope it's okay if i join you all. i'm 4 dpo and my AF is due 9/17... so i will probably be testing a few days before that. i would love a little support as my DH just left for a week and the TWW is killing me! feeling excited.

Hi,all, am doing tests at 7pm as have now run out, getting more tomorrow, got a darker line tonight so taking this is a good thing, kinder feeling excited now that things are starting to happen, ive herd that i need to keep and eye on my cf and that i need to look for clear fluid , nt there yet, but we are getting excited

Justagirl - Hi and welcome! Yes course you can join... This is the best place, the forum is full of support. I hope the TWW goes quick for you! Wishing you lots of baby dust!

Lillypad (we have two Lilly's now :happydance:) - yes, that's a great thing, hoping your positive comes fast for you! How many days past your cycle are you, sweetie?

Haha me too! No point though nothing would come up anyway, I'm only 6DPO. I can't wait till I'm 10DPO I'll start testing then!

Hiya ladies I'm checking in how is everyone today ? I'm ok today I'm 2 DPO the TWW is so long lol I have no symptoms apart from my boobs are tender

Hiya ladies I'm checking in how is everyone today ? I'm ok today I'm 2 DPO the TWW is so long lol I have no symptoms apart from my boobs are tender

I hear you! I feel like I've been tww-ing for a decade, and I'm only 7DPO!

I'm okay. Still no sore boobs... by today, I'm walking around wincing and holding them up, hahahahaha... they're THAT bad. But I've squeezed the hell out of them today to check (TMI!), and nothing. Not that I'm complaining ;)

Itching to test, but I'm NOT going to do it. Nope. Not me. No no no. :wacko: God, I wanna pee on something! :rofl:

Glad to hear you've joined us! :happydance: I'm okay sweetie, no symptoms as yet but I do think its too early for me. I just want to get to 10DPO so I can start testing!

I'm okay. Still no sore boobs... by today, I'm walking around wincing and holding them up, hahahahaha... they're THAT bad. But I've squeezed the hell out of them today to check (TMI!), and nothing. Not that I'm complaining ;)

Itching to test, but I'm NOT going to do it. Nope. Not me. No no no. :wacko: God, I wanna pee on something! :rofl:

Haha yes feels like I've been waiting for toooo long! I definitely need a hobby :haha:

tested today at 8 dpo, bfn... was to be expected!

went back to my old FF account to see when i got BFP when DD was conceived.
I had a BFP at 12 dpo then and it was medium dark.. so would've probably tested negative then at 8 dpo too.

makes me feel better, not out yet.

also had implantation then starting at 8dpo at night and 9 dpo during the day still some pinches/cramping.

Been having some backache today, little nausea, the feeling like AF is about to show, dull cramps I supposed... nothing like i had with DD's implantation though, I'll never forget that feeling.. was super weird!

AF is due on Friday.. feeling down today :(

I'm glad you are ok it's so strange having to test for ovulation now I have ovulated i have nothing to test for it feels like you have forgot to do something ha ha I have to squeeze my boobs just to make sure they are still tender ha ha

I hear you! I feel like I've been tww-ing for a decade, and I'm onuly 7DPO!

I'm glad you are ok it's so strange having to test for ovulation now I have ovulated i have nothing to test for it feels like you have forgot to do something ha ha I have to squeeze my boobs just to make sure they are still tender ha ha

I do that! I've been squeezing my boovs coz unusually they hurt at 3DPO but now I'm paranoid that they hurt BECAUSE ive been squeezing them about fifty times a day!

Glad to hear you've joined us! :happydance: I'm okay sweetie, no symptoms as yet but I do think its too early for me. I just want to get to 10DPO so I can start testing!

Thanks Hun :hugs: I'm glad you are ok Hun not long until you test Hun are you excited ? My hubby keeps asking any symptoms he will drive me crazy if he asks that for 2 weeks ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->