Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

So when is everyone due AF? (or due to test as some people test early)

AF is due for me the 16th or 17th (my luteal phase actually varies between 14-15 days, which I know is unusual.) Planning to test the 16th, but I'll probably cave and test early!!

AF due between 14th & 15th! Planning not testing at all, only if period is late. I think I'll cave in though and I'll probably start testing 10DPO and then everyday after until my period unless I get a BFP of course!

I'm due AF on the 18th wont test unless it is late.. it is fiances birthday on the 19th. And ive already figured out that IF we get BFP this month it will be due on my birthday next year and if its a girl then the middle name weve chosen already(!) Will work! (May)

So got everything possible crossed for this month

Yep, everything is crossed from me. That would be awesome wouldn't! I've worked out if I conceive this month it'll be on my husbands birthday... How amaze would that be!

Ooh let's hope we both get our BFPs this month! Fingers crossed fir you too :)
I hate waiting for AF. I'm having my hen do a week tomorrow and I still wont know then if i have a BFP or not argh!

Hiya ladies how are you all today I'm CD 18 today I got my positive opk yesterday so I'm just waiting to go into the TWW I have been DTD as much as we can fingers crossed

That's great Fairy. I'm ever so happy you've finally got your positive :happydance:

Hurry up and join us in the TWW... We can all be bored of waiting together. I've banned my husband from sex till the next time I ovulate (if we're not successful), is that mean? Hahaha

Ha ha that's funny Hun sounds like a good idea I might do that with my hubby too ha ha I can't wait to join you in the TWW Hun :happydance:

My AF is due between the 19th and 21st and I am only testing on the 22nd if she doesn't show up, which I hope she won't. Good luck to all of us :)

My AF is due between the 19th and 21st and I am only testing on the 22nd if she doesn't show up, which I hope she won't. Good luck to all of us :)

Good luck..!
Looks like sunny will be first, then me, then you.. (for af/bfp) argh!
FX

I'm totally starting testing in a few days lol!!! Poas tip: I buy dollar store cheapies until I see something, then I move to FRER :) they work just the same!

My husband is probably shut out till next cycle too lol.

When will you test? I don't have any cheapies left only one digital clearblue pg test and im saving it! Haha

I don't blame you chimmi haha!

Ill probably try in 3/4 days. I'm not sure how much if a chance I have, we only bd x2, but it was right around O, so we'll see!

It only takes one time! good luck to you, keep us updated :)
All the ladies i was on here with last november have all seemed to have given birth now so its nice to have new buddies :)

I'm totally starting testing in a few days lol!!! Poas tip: I buy dollar store cheapies until I see something, then I move to FRER :) they work just the same!

My husband is probably shut out till next cycle too lol.

Haha me too! I have have loads of cheap pregnancy test, so test everyday and if I'm lucky enough to think I could be pregnant then test with a digital!

Good luck..!
Looks like sunny will be first, then me, then you.. (for af/bfp) argh!
FX

TESTING....

TORI
LILLY
SKYE (Sugerr)
2MOMS2BE
SUNNY (me!)
CHIMMI
BOMMAMOMMA
COCO
FAIRY

I think that's correct, I'm on my phone so I can't be too sure! That's off the top of my head. Will correct tomorrow of its wrong!

Ooh exciting! we are going to bd tonight one last time before fiance goes on his stag Do tomorrow night..!

Tori & Sugerr are testing today! Good luck, ladies :dust:

Tori & Sugerr are testing today! Good luck, ladies :babydust:

I tested today an nothing hun :( yesterday i had like one tiny drop of pinky/brown blood was only tiny an had nothin since probs af coming x

6DPO, and no sore boobs for me. Weird. Normally, on 6DPO I feel the soreness coming (they're tender and annoying), and by 7DPO they're so sore I can hardly stand it... lasts til 9DPO, then returns a day or two before AF. Today, they're good as gold, haha. Hey, if nothing else, at least I'm more comfortable this cycle ;)

How's everybody else??

6DPO, and no sore boobs for me. Weird. Normally, on 6DPO I feel the soreness coming (they're tender and annoying), and by 7DPO they're so sore I can hardly stand it... lasts til 9DPO, then returns a day or two before AF. Today, they're good as gold, haha. Hey, if nothing else, at least I'm more comfortable this cycle ;)

I'm the opposite.. usually have sore boobs a couple of days before AF.
But AF isn't due until 18th Sept and ive had sore boobs and nipples the last few days. Which i never get!

Tori & Sugerr are testing today! Good luck, ladies :babydust:

I tested today an nothing hun :( yesterday i had like one tiny drop of pinky/brown blood was only tiny an had nothin since probs af coming x

You're not out till AF comes full force! Hang on in there my fingers are crossed, Skye! :hugs:

I'm 5DPO and nothing! I'm feeling positive though. Feeling positive for you ladies too, I just hope we all get our BFPs we deserve!

Tori, where you at, sweetie? How did testing go today?

7 dpo for me..

nauseous, back pain, irritable and i think i have a increased sense of smell, everything smells today , i dont know if it is me or if everything smells LOL.
my DH hugged me this morning in bed and I'm like "you smell", then i threw something away and the garbage smelled really bad, then he opened some food this morning and it smelled disgusting too.. also when I peed I thought it smelled gross too.

7 dpo for me..

nauseous, back pain, irritable and i think i have a increased sense of smell, everything smells today , i dont know if it is me or if everything smells LOL.
my DH hugged me this morning in bed and I'm like "you smell", then i threw something away and the garbage smelled really bad, then he opened some food this morning and it smelled disgusting too.. also when I peed I thought it smelled gross too.

wow! Sound really promising! Textbook pregnancy symptoms, if you ask me! Fingers crossed for you and for all of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->