• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

Hi Ladies :)
May I join? CD 12 today. This is my second month trying and I am only tracking CM. Good luck to all of you! Let's hope this month will be filled with positives :dust:

Hi sweetie! Course you can! Good luck to you, Coco! Are you trying for your first? Xx

I don't notice any ovulation pain if I have any, and I don't ever have EWCM. I use Ovulatiob sticks and CBFM. I've not been getting positives on OPK but today I got my peak on the monitor after only getting one high yesterday! I don't know what's going on!!? Just trying to bed as much as I can, I'm using Pre Seed too!

I used cheapie OPK's and a clearblue digital with the smiley face.
My cheapies only really showed a super dark positive once or twice (I've been testing 2-3x a day) while my CB digital showed a smiley face for 1.5 days, while my cheapies were def dark but not as dark as the control line.

Yes, I've bought a back of the digital clear blue. So ill be using them next month if i need to! :winkwink: I'm hoping so hard this is our month, ladies!

Yes, I've bought a back of the digital clear blue. So ill be using them next month if i need to! :winkwink: I'm hoping so hard this is our month, ladies!

I hope so hun it would be fantastic if all us ladies got our bfp this month :)

Good luck sunny got my fingers crossed for you xx

Ano babe missed you two hope this is our month :)))) xx

How is everyone doing today? I've still got very sore nipples, off and on lower back cramping that's finally starting to subside (yay!), and I was up to pee and can't sleep. Hoping the little egg is implanting pretty soon.

I talked to a friend who is insistent upon me being pregnant because of the sore nipples, lol. I'm just trying not to get too excited, but it's hard and next Saturday can not come soon enough.

Well, ladies, the saga continues lol... Got an almost-positive OPK Friday evening. Got a donation around 1am Saturday. Finally got my positive OPK Saturday around 10:30am. Was scheduled for another donation that night/early Sunday, but due to an unforeseen issue, no dice. Continued to get positive OPK's all day yesterday, was able to sneak in a donation just before 11pm... My 11:45pm OPK was dark but negative... My 7:30pm was unmistakably positive -- darker than the control line. I think I O'd around 9:30, 10ish.

Anyway. This morning, I had a little temp rise but not much, and my OPK at 6am looked like the one I took last night at 11:30 - dark but not positive.

Could my small temp rise and dark-ish OPK be due to me o'ing so late in the day? Last month, I O'd in the morning and had a big temp rise and light OPK the next day.

Sigh. This stuff is stressing me out. I hope I O'd. I hope my last donation wasn't too late. I just hope my body is working right.

How is everyone doing today? I've still got very sore nipples, off and on lower back cramping that's finally starting to subside (yay!), and I was up to pee and can't sleep. Hoping the little egg is implanting pretty soon.

I talked to a friend who is insistent upon me being pregnant because of the sore nipples, lol. I'm just trying not to get too excited, but it's hard and next Saturday can not come soon enough.

Am feeling exactly same hun feel like af is comin but no sign an she not x

Well, ladies, the saga continues lol... Got an almost-positive OPK Friday evening. Got a donation around 1am Saturday. Finally got my positive OPK Saturday around 10:30am. Was scheduled for another donation that night/early Sunday, but due to an unforeseen issue, no dice. Continued to get positive OPK's all day yesterday, was able to sneak in a donation just before 11pm... My 11:45pm OPK was dark but negative... My 7:30pm was unmistakably positive -- darker than the control line. I think I O'd around 9:30, 10ish.

Anyway. This morning, I had a little temp rise but not much, and my OPK at 6am looked like the one I took last night at 11:30 - dark but not positive.

Could my small temp rise and dark-ish OPK be due to me o'ing so late in the day? Last month, I O'd in the morning and had a big temp rise and light OPK the next day.

Sigh. This stuff is stressing me out. I hope I O'd. I hope my last donation wasn't too late. I just hope my body is working right.

Fxed for you.
From your temps it doesn't look like you've ovulated yet, but you'll just have to see your temps for the next couple days, they might go up more.

Fxed for you.
From your temps it doesn't look like you've ovulated yet, but you'll just have to see your temps for the next couple days, they might go up more.

Thank you! I'm fairly sure I O'd late last night, just from the OPK's and my CM, but I'd actually be happier if my ovaries held off until this morning haha... that way I could be sure that last donation wasn't a waste.

I usually have a more gradual temp rise... Before I did OPK's, I sometimes wouldn't even realize til ff gave me crosshairs! Last month's big spike was unusual. I also spent two nights in a hotel (the open circles) and got no sleep at all due to the awful bed lol... So I'm iffy about the temps.

Either way, I'm hopeful! Tww is torture though!

Hey ladies, how're you all?

Tori - I'm so positive for you! You are right not to try and get your hopes up though as I can be very discouraging if it turns out not to be! Your symptoms are looking great though and my fingers are tightly crossed for you!

Sugerr - How're you feeling, are you okay? :hugs:

2moms2be - My fingers are crossed for you, I really hope this is your month!

I've had such a drama.. I got my first peak yesterday morning, so we DTD. My husband told me a few hours later he hadn't finished (I thought he had, he told me he had!). To cut a long story short he told me he has been putting too much pressure on his self to finish which has been preventing him to! He was so embarrassed, my poor husband I was so sad for him. We have sorted it out, kind of, and we aren't going to use Pre Seed anymore as he thinks it puts him off when I'm putting it in before we actually DTD. We didn't end up having sex last night as we slept in separate beds because I was so upset that he'd been feeling like this and not let me know after 3 years.

I really benefit from Pre Seed as I don't have much CM so helps create a survival environment for the swimmers so I've put it in after he had finished (we've just done it) do you think it will work, ladies?

This morning I got another peak, I think I've totally messed this month up now, but we have just bedded so hoping I'm not too late! Thanks for reading ladies. Baby dust to you all! Xx

*** I'm on my iPhone so I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes/ bad grammar! Will edit properly tomorrow when I get on my computer.

Hey sunny am ok still got backache feel moody an ratty lol am also tired an my nipples are sore hows you xx

Bless you, babe. Good signs though! :hugs: when you testing? I'm ok thank you, had a little drama with my husband (over my ovulation period, typical!) but sorted now. Not feeling it this month any more I've missed too many days. I'm hopeful though as we bedded a few days before Ov! Xx

Fingers crossed for you i have been so relaxed this month am hopeing i get a bfp an thanks babe going to test at the weekend i think x

I'm excited for you! Sending you tons of dust! Have you been taking soy? Xx

Fairy dust, where are you? You've not checked in with us today :haha: how're you sweetie?

Sorry to hear about your argument sunny.. its stressful enough without falling out over it, specially at such a crucial time in your cycle!
But you never know this could still be your mont! Sometimes it happens like that. fingers crossed for you, when is af due?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->