• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone CD10 or due to ovulate?

Sorry to hear about your argument sunny.. its stressful enough without falling out over it, specially at such a crucial time in your cycle!
But you never know this could still be your mont! Sometimes it happens like that. fingers crossed for you, when is af due?x

Hello Chimmi,

Thank you honey, we have sorted things out with a talk and a cuddle. I just wished he had talked to me about this a long time ago. We have been TTC the best part of three years, just makes me wonder how many times he's said he's finished and he actually hasn't! Onwards & upwards now...

I'm due around about the 15th I have a pretty regular 28 day cycle.

Lots of baby dust for you, honey!

Glad you sorted it out..! I am due AF on the 18th, we've started taking pregnacare conception vitamins the last week after reading good reviews so who knows..!

Fairy dust, where are you? You've not checked in with us today :haha: how're you sweetie?

Hi sunny I was looking for you too Hun lol I'm sorry to hear about your argument :hugs: ttc can put so much pressure on couples I get very frustrated and cry a lot I shouted at my husband the other day I didn't mean too just the emotion of ttc I'm on CD 14 today my monitor is still showing high fertility im not sure why it's showing high fertility for so long :shrug:

Glad you sorted it out..! I am due AF on the 18th, we've started taking pregnacare conception vitamins the last week after reading good reviews so who knows..!

My fingers are crossed for you, hoping AF stays well away! I was going to start taking Pregnacare but I heard it can mess up cycles and have bad side effects, can't deal with that :haha: good luck!

My fingers are crossed for you, hoping AF stays well away! I was going to start taking Pregnacare but I heard it can mess up cycles and have bad side effects, can't deal with that :haha: good luck!

Yeah we read that, but thought i would try and see what happens coz there were loads more success stories than bad stories..
My fiance is taking the bloke version too lol

Fairy dust, where are you? You've not checked in with us today :haha: how're you sweetie?

Hi sunny I was looking for you too Hun lol I'm sorry to hear about your argument :hugs: ttc can put so much pressure on couples I get very frustrated and cry a lot I shouted at my husband the other day I didn't mean too just the emotion of ttc I'm on CD 14 today my monitor is still showing high fertility im not sure why it's showing high fertility for so long :shrug:
Thank you, sweetie :hugs: yes, it's so stressful! I wish I could just have the laid back approach and not get so stressed but I can't help it! :shrug:

I wonder why you're still on high? Are you bedding everyday? I had my first positive OPK today along with another peak status! I've not bedded in two days whilst I've had my high and peak, we DTD tonight though so hoping I'm not too late! How long are your cycles and when is AF due, sweetie?

Yeah we read that, but thought i would try and see what happens coz there were loads more success stories than bad stories..

Aww, bless him! Good luck I hope it works a treat for you!

Thank you, sweetie :hugs: yes, it's so stressful! I wish I could just have the laid back approach and not get so stressed but I can't help it! :shrug:

I wonder why you're still on high? Are you bedding everyday? I had my first positive OPK today along with another peak status! I've not bedded in two days whilst I've had my high and peak, we DTD tonight though so hoping I'm not too late! How long are your cycles and when is AF due, sweetie?

That's good you got a positive opk this morning Hun I'm bedding everyday I'm not sure how long my cycle are since I had my mc Hun it's the waiting game to ovulate I'm hoping I don't miss it

Haha. I REALLY hope it doesnt mess up my cycle because we are getting married four weeks on Friday and as it stands at the moment AF isn't due any time near the wedding, so hope she doesn't end up arriving on the wedding day!

That's good you got a positive opk this morning Hun I'm bedding everyday I'm not sure how long my cycle are since I had my mc Hun it's the waiting game to ovulate I'm hoping I don't miss it

Yeah, I guess it is! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, sweetie! :hugs: I hope you get your peak so soon. TTC can be such a hard and lengthy process... We will get our BFP's! I know we will! My fingers are crossed for your peak to arrive tomorrow! :winkwink:

Haha. I REALLY hope it doesnt mess up my cycle because we are getting married four weeks on Friday and as it stands at the moment AF isn't due any time near the wedding, so hope she doesn't end up arriving on the wedding day!

I hope she doesn't arrive at all! :winkwink: That is amazing, I guess you are so excited. My wedding day was the best day of my life.. So beautiful, im excited for you! Congratulations! :cloud9:

What a lovely wedding surprise a BFP would be!

So excited for all you ladies! I have my FX for each and every one of you! I'm really hoping that September is our lucky month!

Chance: sorry you got in a fight with your hubby. I'm glad everything is sorted out!

Chimmi: congrats on your wedding coming up! The last few weeks seemed to drag for me, but it was one of the best days of my life.

AFM: I am not feeling well at all, and I really hope it's a good not feeling well. I don't have much of an appetite, was having hot flashes all day, and still having my other symptoms of breast tenderness and sore nipples and a very low backache. I just hope it's not AF wanting to show up early. DH even told me I looked like I was glowing. I am very much trying not to get my hopes up, but it's very hard when everyone around is hoping for you to be pregnant. I feel like I will disappoint everyone with a BFN.

I hope she doesn't arrive at all! :winkwink: That is amazing, I guess you are so excited. My wedding day was the best day of my life.. So beautiful, im excited for you! Congratulations! :cloud9:

Yes getting nervous now can't believe its only four weeks. We got engaged in march and stopped TTC until after the wedding, but started again last month because I couldn't wait haha

So excited for all you ladies! I have my FX for each and every one of you! I'm really hoping that September is our lucky month!

Chance: sorry you got in a fight with your hubby. I'm glad everything is sorted out!

Chimmi: congrats on your wedding coming up! The last few weeks seemed to drag for me, but it was one of the best days of my life.

AFM: I am not feeling well at all, and I really hope it's a good not feeling well. I don't have much of an appetite, was having hot flashes all day, and still having my other symptoms of breast tenderness and sore nipples and a very low backache. I just hope it's not AF wanting to show up early. DH even told me I looked like I was glowing. I am very much trying not to get my hopes up, but it's very hard when everyone around is hoping for you to be pregnant. I feel like I will disappoint everyone with a BFN.

Aw, sweetie! :hugs:

Who else knows you and your husband are TTC? You could do without the pressure, you WILL conceive but as we have said before, it just takes time. You won't have disappointed anyone... And your husband sounds so lovely, I'm totally sure he'll understand and next month you try again! Anyway, it could be your month! :winkwink: I'm excited for you, my fingers are crossed SO hard. When is AF due?

Yes getting nervous now can't believe its only four weeks. We got engaged in march and stopped TTC until after the wedding, but started again last month because I couldn't wait haha

Yes I bet you are! How exciting for you! Are you TTC your first?

Yes I bet you are! How exciting for you! Are you TTC your first?

Yes we are TTC our first. Sometimes feel like it won't happen but trying to be positive and if it doesn't happen this month we've got wedding to look forward to anyway.. :)

Yeah, exactly honey. Just think you'll be able to drink champagne from the minute you wake up! :haha:

Yeah, I guess it is! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, sweetie! :hugs: I hope you get your peak so soon. TTC can be such a hard and lengthy process... We will get our BFP's! I know we will! My fingers are crossed for your peak to arrive tomorrow! :winkwink:

Thank you Hun I tested this morning still high fertility so I am guessing I'm going to have a long cycle this month so I will keep testing on my monitor til I finally get my peak lol

So, ladies... I've finally got a positive OPK, I thought I had one yesterday but the one I did this morning is darker than the control line. I've gone back down to a high status on my CBFM. So I'll DTD one last time tonight and keep my fingers crossed!!!!! TWW here I come :coffee:

So, ladies... I've finally got a positive OPK, I thought I had one yesterday but the one I did this morning is darker than the control line. I've gone back down to a high status on my CBFM. So I'll DTD one last time tonight and keep my fingers crossed!!!!! TWW here I come :coffee:

Thats great hun :) fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->