anyone due around june 23 rd 2013

I tried the Doppler again last night and pretty certain I found the heart beat. I'm not going to stress over it though as its still early.

I'm getting sick with a cold. Boo. Looking forward to a warm bath & early bedtime tonight!

yuck on colds :nope:

I took my 12 week pics today and i have visible bumpage :happydance: anyone else tracking? our families live 5000 miles away so I have to document every waking second of the pregnancy and post it on fb...so i have photos from 4+3 and weekly after that :blush:

I'm taking weekly pics to watch my growth!!! It's neat to watch the belly grow!!

I am going to start taking bump pics at 12 weeks. :) Just starting to get a bump. :thumbup: :dance: Does anyone else find that their uterus or bump rests slightly to the right rather than the centre?

groovy chick- mine rests on the left! I guess thats where the baby is? because when i go to u/s thats where the doppler goes.

I take bump updates every 2 weeks..because i dont see much change every week which is disappointing...lol

Its more than likely that's where the baby is, but I guess our bumps will even out soon enough. :)

mine moves :shrug: today it was on the right....and it hurt! i think baby was kicking the snot out of me lol

my mom told me she felt movements with me at 12 weeks!! I was like wooooooah!! She kept asking me if i'm sure i dont feel flickers ...im not 12 weeks yet..but if my baby is like me hopefully she'll flick a little :p

Omg recently been having a weird taste in my mouth and makes me wana throw up!! Its like "bad water" ..i dont know how thats possible..it doesnt taste like something in particular...just water thats not right!..its not metallic..and its soo soo soo baaaad!!! I cant enjoy my food anymore because i get it after i swallow my food as well..whether i eat or not..that same taste creeps on me suddenly...i thought i was out of the woods with morning sickness..but this happened...anyone can shed a light on me?

Used my Doppler last night & found the beautiful heartbeat right away, even felt a slight movement from baby!!! In love!

Omg recently been having a weird taste in my mouth and makes me wana throw up!! Its like "bad water" ..i dont know how thats possible..it doesnt taste like something in particular...just water thats not right!..its not metallic..and its soo soo soo baaaad!!! I cant enjoy my food anymore because i get it after i swallow my food as well..whether i eat or not..that same taste creeps on me suddenly...i thought i was out of the woods with morning sickness..but this happened...anyone can shed a light on me?

More than likely it is those pesky hormones messing you about hun! :blush: Does it happen with all foods? :hugs:

Used my Doppler last night & found the beautiful heartbeat right away, even felt a slight movement from baby!!! In love!

Beautiful! :) :flower:

Yay to all the plums!! 12 weeks ladies!! We made it!!

Yup! Next week on to the Second Trimester forum! :D

In hindsight time's flown... each day seems to crawl by though...

Here's hoping time flows faster now... :)

yes yes yes!! We made it!!..who's telling this week?? lol or who has spilled the beans?

I had my 12 weeks scan today!! I cant believe the scan date finally got here... i'll upload a pic but i'm really disappointed of the quality...so no nub guesses for me...maybe too soon anyways

Btw, the baby looked upside down ...so i rotated the pic..:S maybe i'm wrong...its so unclear..eventhough on the screen it was sooo clear

Congrats to all plums hehe

Attachments

• IMG_2854.jpg
    IMG_2854.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
We told all our family on Friday and started telling friends on Sunday :)

It's so nice to have the cat out of the bag!!

Awwww! CBD s/he is perfect :cloud9: I can't wait to go again on thursday. I am excited to see my little guy or girl (although i'm thinking :pink: ;) ) and I have been told I could get a guess from the doc about the gender :) FX little one cooperates and we get a good shot!

Congrats everyone!!! I am so excited the 2nd trimester is finally here. It has seemed like it has flown by but I know during the worrying and waiting it seemed like it was crawling by.

Catchbabydust: My 12 week pics werent good quality either but we did see this little flipping and flopping around. The dr was very impressed with the overly active little one. This one was the first one my DH got to see and he was moved to tears!!

Going back on the 3rd, no scan scheduled just getting to use the doppler for the first time, pretty excited cuz that means baby is getting big!

Bought my first pair of real maternity jeans this weekend and let me just say, OMG, they are so comfy and pretty stylish!

My big scan is on Friday and I cannot wait!!! We are telling our kids then the rest of the world then!!

Ooh, I'm dying to go buy some maternity jeans. Mine are getting tight around the waist, and towards the evening I usually end up opening the button and zip, which is a real pain.
I saw some really cool maternity stuff when we were in the States in the summer, but didn't get it, cuz I thought it was premature when I hadn't even had my BFP at that point... now I'm regretting not getting it! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->