Anyone due in August?

congrats NAPzWife! Did you have 2 Blighted in a row?? Did you have any nausea with yours? I have non to speak of and I did not have any last preg which resulted in blighted...

Polaris, I am in same boat. Nothing to scream, "im pregnant" and if you knew my history, this is not normal. I feel so lost. Thanks for being here ladies!
:hugs:

Congrats NapzWife! One spot of brown blood in some discharge yesterday so spent the night freaking out. I am exhausted. Just want this peanut to hang in there until August. Sigh. First trimester + first pregnancy = stressed momma!

count my out though my BFP WAS confirmed, its failing..read on if you wish..

LADIES,

Please tell me if you have ever heard of this. My last AF was nov 23 and I got preggers this cycle (after blighted ovum in June. Today AF is officially 10 days late. Home HPTS ALL POSITIVE! Felt not so preggers so I went to the local hospital emergency room complaining of cramps(just to get tests) and they took HCG and it is only 185 ..also, they saw no sac! I have to go back tomorrow for another HCG but where is my pregnancy if there is no sac?? Is this failing? Chemical?? I am so confused and yes, gutted. :( Yes they did internal scan and yes I am overweight. My bladder was empty too..Can this all contribute to lack of seeing baby or is 185hcg at this stage, my big clue that I am not having a viable pregnancy!?!? I am all over the place in thought. Very lost PLEASE HELP ME.:shrug::cry:

Oh no, I'm so so sorry to read this news. I've no idea about HCG levels but I'm hoping for a miracle for you. :hugs:

Asibling...:hugs: honestly...185 is low for where you should be at and nothing would show on an US apart from a thickened endometrium (sp) at that level :hugs:

Sorry if that sounds brutal, but I can't not be honest. I really hope you get some answers soon though and massive :hugs: to you

XxX

Never say, you dont sound cruel at all..I like truth rather than sugar coat as I am a realist. I just want to know where 185 even came frm when there is no visible pregnancy?!?! I go for more bw tomorrow ..another HCG..Never been more confused and sad.:cry:

I'd hate to offend you but I know for me after three losses...I prefer straight talking.

With my last loss, I was 4 weeks and hcg level was 100 (that was a Tuesday and had a bleed) I passed everything on the Sunday.

Limbo land really is bloody awful and cruel hun :hugs:

XxX

Asibling - fingers crossed you get some good news. My sister had a blighted ovum a few years ago before she got pregnant with my nephew (who is 2 next month) so I know it can be devastating. Saying a prayer for you :hug:

Polaris - like you I'm not really feeling pregnant very much, sometimes I feel really nauseous, sometime fine which is weird. More than anything I'm shattered all the time and today, WOW mood swings like you wouldn't believe. My little boy was having a tantrum earlier on today and I just about managed to keep my cool long enough to send him to bed (it was his nap time anyway btw) but I really wanted to lash out at my DH because it he wasn't helping the situation one little bit (poor man!).

Then a little while ago I was watching an old episode of Private Practice and someone gave birth and I ended up in tears!!! I had forgotten just how much of an emotional rollercoaster pregnancy is at times.

On a positive note though, I've gotten myself registered with the midwife so I have my booking in appt 2 weeks today, Friday 13th. (not sure if that is a good sign or not:lol:!) Hopefully I'll get a date for a scan soon after that.

Asibling, I'm so sorry hunny, I feel your pain and know what that's like. Big hugs to you my love. So spooky how you just knew all along, our bodies are so intuitive xx

Asibling - I am sending you all the love and light I can muster this morning.

thanks saucy..I am truly overwhelmed by all of the support I am receiving on here through this trying time. I am comforted by it thanks! AND CONGRATS on your beanie! :hugs:

Asibling I am sorry to here your having issues again--have they ever tested your progesterone levels. I am a returning Mother had first two children early 20s and was told never would have another after 1st--3lbs 2oz--She's 16 and healthy no problems then I had testing done for 5 months on everything cause I was on Birth control and having regular AF and found out I was 5 1/2 months preggo by bloood test and she was a placenta abruption--born at 34 weeks and weighted 6lbs and 4 oz with sleep apnea still and she is 12 now and then Etopical after tubal ligation--knew this one wouldn't make it--then had a tubal reversal in Aug 2010 and blighted Ovum lost in March Bean would have been born on Halloween--I have learned so much about testing and LT phases and preseed and softcups and now we are waiting for testing on the January 3rd and on progesterone--I know WTMI but If anything I have learned can help I will happily share and yes no morning sickness with the blighted Ovum either and sick with first not with 2nd or 3rd or 4th and yes Sick with this one so far--You are in our Prayers FXed for a miracle

My Oldest is 15 and will be 16 in March she's excited and looking at the in womb pictures gets a hilarious reaction--LOL So far only sick yesterday nausea lasted all day and still get waves of it, My biggest thing is smells--LOL I am like a blood hound, so I started laundry and had heard about this Downy UnStoppables--they are awesome. I am now on the great hunt for coupons as they are a little pricey but My laundry smells like it was sent from Heaven and since we decided to do the G Diapers this time no concerns about smells...I hope everybody is feeling great today and hope to hear from you all...Have a great Day

More bleeding here today and passed some clots last night. Dark red blood. Going to er to see if m/c is happening.

Sorry to hear that Saucy, hope its just a bleed and nothing more sinister. Can you update us when you get back? Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->