Anyone due in August?

thanks saucy..I am truly overwhelmed by all of the support I am receiving on here through this trying time. I am comforted by it thanks! AND CONGRATS on your beanie! :hugs:

How are you feeling now asibling? Just wanted to say am thinking of you :hug:

Big hugs for Saucy and Asibling - you are both in my thoughts. :hugs:

Hi girls, bit of a latecomer to the thread! Found out i was pregnant 2 weeks ago - due 29 August. I've been trying not to 'count my chickens' etc etc!

So far so good anyway, had early blood tests that showed the hcg was doubling nicely, and have been doing Clearblue digis (with conception indicators) to check things are progressing. Really just can't wait for a scan to check everything is alright though - don't think I will relax until then - I'm so nervous about things going wrong!

Scan is 13th Jan anyway... Not toooo long to wait.

Like others I have really had no major symptoms as yet. Sore boobs only really kicked in in the last 2-3 days, a bit of tiredness maybe, the occasional wave of nausea but nothing that you could definitively put down to pregnancy. I guess I will be grateful for that if everything else is ok!

Just to say big :hugs: to asibling and saucy... I hope things work out for you.... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am just tired and nausea is horrible--everything smells and metal taste--can't wait till DR testing on the 3rd and 5th to make sure hcg is doubling--This has been the longest Christmas Break ever and so glad it's almost over...Why would your doctors be closed for so long during Christmas--Sorry to hear about problems and still just praying for a sticky bean

We did not have a great new year's. We are no longer part of this club. Thank you for all the support ladies. Hope you don't mind if I stick around to encourage your journey.

We did not have a great new year's. We are no longer part of this club. Thank you for all the support ladies. Hope you don't mind if I stick around to encourage your journey.

I'm so sorry hon, wish it turned out better for you. Sending you big hugs. Of course you're welcome to stay around but understand if it gets difficult sometimes. I stepped away when it happened to me as couldn't bear seeing everyone else progressing without me. :hugs:

:flower:Welcome googly, sorry my love I think we overlooked your entrance there - welcome to Fireflys :flower:

I'm so sorry :nope: You are more than welcome to stick around but I think we will all understand if it gets too hard for you. :hugs:

Hi girls, bit of a latecomer to the thread! Found out i was pregnant 2 weeks ago - due 29 August. I've been trying not to 'count my chickens' etc etc!

So far so good anyway, had early blood tests that showed the hcg was doubling nicely, and have been doing Clearblue digis (with conception indicators) to check things are progressing. Really just can't wait for a scan to check everything is alright though - don't think I will relax until then - I'm so nervous about things going wrong!

Scan is 13th Jan anyway... Not toooo long to wait.

Like others I have really had no major symptoms as yet. Sore boobs only really kicked in in the last 2-3 days, a bit of tiredness maybe, the occasional wave of nausea but nothing that you could definitively put down to pregnancy. I guess I will be grateful for that if everything else is ok!

Just to say big :hugs: to asibling and saucy... I hope things work out for you.... :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome along, great news that you've got a scan on 13 Jan, that's the day I've got my booking in appt with the midwife, hopefully it won't be too long after then I get a date for my scan. Haven't been feeling too bad really but can't believe how exhausted I've been the last few days! I feel asleep yesterday afternoon for over half an hour, fortunately my LO was having his nap at the same time but I was still exhausted for the rest of the day. Ended up going to bed at 9.30pm!!!

Saucy - I am so sorry for your loss. :hugs: As the other girls have said, you are very welcome to stick around but the most important thing is to do what feels right for you and do take a step back if it becomes too upsetting.

Asibling - thinking of you. Do you have an update on what is happening? :hugs:

Googly - congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome!

Woke up this morning and saw a spot of Red Blood when Potty and watched as my nightmare came true-- no cramps nothing then No more baby, I am going to the doctor tomorrow but I already know what happened and that I did nothing wrong and that I am one step closer to having my dreams come true--I am still crying but I am trying to be strong--it just hurts so bad after 10 years of trying THIS STINKS--I am praying for everyone here and want to thank you for your support I know one day we will have all the answers for now I am human and I am just going to cry

Woke up this morning and saw a spot of Red Blood when Potty and watched as my nightmare came true-- no cramps nothing then No more baby, I am going to the doctor tomorrow but I already know what happened and that I did nothing wrong and that I am one step closer to having my dreams come true--I am still crying but I am trying to be strong--it just hurts so bad after 10 years of trying THIS STINKS--I am praying for everyone here and want to thank you for your support I know one day we will have all the answers for now I am human and I am just going to cry

:hugs: I'm so, so sorry hon, you deserved this more than anyone if you have been trying for ten years.....sorry it didn't work out, I hope they will do some tests on you to try and find out why? :hugs:

I am so sorry and I am with you in tears. :cry::hugs:

I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

Napz I can only say sorry, I can't imagine what you are feeling after trying for so long. Hopefully you will be offered some tests from your doctor or something to try and make sense of what has happened.

:hugs:

Napz wife and saucy, my condolences! I feel your pain!!!!! I am awful..feeling sick, levels rising but not doubling and still no sac! More than likely ectopic :cry::cry:

Napz wife and saucy, my condolences! I feel your pain!!!!! I am awful..feeling sick, levels rising but not doubling and still no sac! More than likely ectopic :cry::cry:

:hugs: Oh no, that is really awful news. When is your next appointment? At least if it is ectopic they have caught it early. I'm so sorry.

Polaris, I guess every 2 days for blood work until they find it necessary to give me the shot!?!? :shrug::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->