• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due in August?

I think etopic we had that happen on Christmas of 2002 and then we had everything inside fixed in August of 2010 then after 5 months got pregnant with the twins low progestrone and they separated wrong and passed away in March then ovulation charting showed 26 day cycle so we started taking the vitamin B 6 and then got 28 day cycle after 8 months side effect of vitamin I have lost 35 lbs all that's a plus then found out Christmas pregnant took 8 hpt all positive followed midwife instructions to take progestrone everything fine all symptoms then miscarriage so we go to doctor today but I am pretty sure it's etopic but I am glad we are getting pregnant that means good eggs and sperm I am trying to just be strong cause my crying just upsets DH so I cry alone and keep praying I believe in God and his promises so I know it will happen my grandmother had my uncle after my birth but I was a twin and my mother didn't know she had the RH- factor so we where in ICU for weeks after blood transfusion at birth and my twin passed cause of how we separated so I believe in miracles I was paralyzed at 29 and walk today so I know doctors are just practicing medicine so they will figure it out and I will have more babies in other country's they have children well into their 50s so It just a matter of time for us all and not giving up HOPE

Well I have some light at the end of the tunnel The midwife said I will still need an ultrasound since theirs a possibly of something called Vanishing Twin Syndrome where one baby passes like a normal miscarriage but still the other baby could be fine I research the info and I guess it actually happens in 70 to 81% of pregnancies in woman over 30 it increases to 10% percent higher especially in assisted ovulations all pray for us cause I still have symptoms and bleeding is very light not like last time was real heavy for 10 days thank you ladies for being here for Us especially for ME.

Well I have some light at the end of the tunnel The midwife said I will still need an ultrasound since theirs a possibly of something called Vanishing Twin Syndrome where one baby passes like a normal miscarriage but still the other baby could be fine I research the info and I guess it actually happens in 70 to 81% of pregnancies in woman over 30 it increases to 10% percent higher especially in assisted ovulations all pray for us cause I still have symptoms and bleeding is very light not like last time was real heavy for 10 days thank you ladies for being here for Us especially for ME.

Keeping everything crossed for you that you still have a healthy bean!

Hi gals... Well after worrying about no symptoms over the last week, the MS has really kicked in for me in the last day or two. NOT enjoying it at all. I have my artillery of 'remedies' at the ready but they only take the edge off it at best. Ugg. How's everyone else going on that front?

Asibling - damn. I am sorry. I was so hopeful for you. Napz - I am every hopeful for you that there is still a peanut in there. Keeping you both close in my thoughts.

Hi gals... Well after worrying about no symptoms over the last week, the MS has really kicked in for me in the last day or two. NOT enjoying it at all. I have my artillery of 'remedies' at the ready but they only take the edge off it at best. Ugg. How's everyone else going on that front?

Still no symptoms here. What's the bet they will kick in next week as soon as I'm back in work?

Ha, yeah, first day back at work for me today! It's fine because there's hardly anyone in the office this week, but if this continues I don't know how I'm going to mask feeling sick as a dog once everyone is back in!

Actually its not so bad now... I took B6 and ginger tablets with breakfast; have been sucking on preggie pops, and had a couple of ginger/lemon teas - seems to be doing the job!

SAUCY, THANKS SO MUCH!

NAPZ, FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU! I AM HOLDING YOUR HAND SQUEEZING TIGHT....

UPDATE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT BUT YESTERDAY, HCG JUMPED TO 375.4 FROM 247..NOT QUITE A DOUBLE SHY ABOUT 118 SO IM STILL THINKING ECTOPIC BUT THE NURSE ON THE PHONE SAID DOC SAID ITS A NORMAL LEVEL?? 6 WEEKS TODAY? I DONT THINK SO!! ANYWAY, BACK FOR ANOTHER HCG THIS AFTERNOON AND THAN ANOTHER SCAN ON JAN 9. TEETH HURT, NAUSEAUS A LITTLE, BBS STILL SORE...BUT MY HEART IS TELLING ME ECTOPIC..I NEVER GOT THE AF CRAMPS I USUALLY GET WHEN PREG AROUND IMPLANTATION. I DONT FEEL PRESSURE OR ACHES OR NOTHING SO IM REALLLLYYYYY THINKING ECTOPIC..IM SCARED TO DEATH LADIES..I FEEL LIKE A TIME BOMB..ITS SAD..WISH I COULD SAVE THIS BABY IF IT IS IN MY TUBES... I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED! HUGS TO ALL!:hugs::nope::shrug:

SAUCY, THANKS SO MUCH!

NAPZ, FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU! I AM HOLDING YOUR HAND SQUEEZING TIGHT....

UPDATE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT BUT YESTERDAY, HCG JUMPED TO 375.4 FROM 247..NOT QUITE A DOUBLE SHY ABOUT 118 SO IM STILL THINKING ECTOPIC BUT THE NURSE ON THE PHONE SAID DOC SAID ITS A NORMAL LEVEL?? 6 WEEKS TODAY? I DONT THINK SO!! ANYWAY, BACK FOR ANOTHER HCG THIS AFTERNOON AND THAN ANOTHER SCAN ON JAN 9. TEETH HURT, NAUSEAUS A LITTLE, BBS STILL SORE...BUT MY HEART IS TELLING ME ECTOPIC..I NEVER GOT THE AF CRAMPS I USUALLY GET WHEN PREG AROUND IMPLANTATION. I DONT FEEL PRESSURE OR ACHES OR NOTHING SO IM REALLLLYYYYY THINKING ECTOPIC..IM SCARED TO DEATH LADIES..I FEEL LIKE A TIME BOMB..ITS SAD..WISH I COULD SAVE THIS BABY IF IT IS IN MY TUBES... I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED! HUGS TO ALL!:hugs::nope::shrug:

:hugs: I hope it's not ectopic and that you get some definite answers soon.

Asibling - what a roller coaster. I, too, am hoping it is not ectopic. When I had the u/s last week, they discovered a few fibroids and the dr was pushing hard on them to make sure a peanut was not hiding behind one somewhere and that was causing all the problems. In my case, it was not a peanut but a m/c. Perhaps they have, legitimately, missed something???

saucy I am so sad for you and for me.. I dont know. Missed something on 2 diff scans?? I do not know how but I was only 5 wks with first and 5.4days with the second scan but you would think a sac would be visible?? AND my HCG is going up but not doubling ..its short by about 118..So, I have my emotions prepared for news of an ectopic..waiting for results of HCG today and than another scan on the 9th...So nervous and upset all in one! Thanks for reading this..I hope you are well and resting sweetie!:hugs:

So sorry but still praying for you all I got good news and bad news My bean went to heaven with the other beans but the Doctor agrees with my findings I have lp defect so problem solved I get clomid and then injectable progestrone YEAH FINALLY I AM GOING TO GET MY BEAN TO STICK I KNOW THIS SOUNDS CRAZY BUT FINALLY I KNOW WHAT AND HOW TO FIX THE ISSUE.

I am going to keep checking on you all and praying but I have to go back on the TTC over 35 page:( thank you all for listening to my feelings and being there for me I am sad but knowing I am not alone threw all this is a real life saver so blessings to you all.

Napz, so sad, so sorry but SO happy you know what the prob is! Your next bean will be held in your arms and in your heart! YAY! Take care of yourself sweetie!:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss Napz. I'm glad that the doctor is taking the problem seriously and that you have something to try for next time. :hugs:

Asibling - I am going to be hopeful until you tell me not to be! Napz - that is bittersweet news. I will see you over in TTC over 35 as well though I will keep an eye on all the progress over here.

saucy thank you sweetie you are so kind! Can you believe 24 hours had passed and they did not have my HCG levels yesterday so I must call and nag them today! This is so agonizing..I just want to know one way or another so I can move on either way. Ectopic is serious if untreated and at 6 weeks prego, I am a time bomb! I am soooo upset..trying not to be but I cannot help it!:cry::hugs:

Hcg results from 2 days ago blood work is 546.3 from 375.4. Not looking good. Sounding and looking to me like ectopic. I guess i must wait for monday's scan..wont know more til tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->