• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due July 2013?

I'm due about the 14/15 by my rubbish calculations..
I have one of them crazy hounds! Oes.. We've got a 6 yr old bitch called ruby.

Hi, I'm due my first baby on 13 th July. Very excited, nervous and anxious - all at once! :happydance:

I have had sore bb's mainly but have been getting dull aches as well. Find it better when I eat little and often. Have to say my belly does feel swollen like it would if i had a heavy period. From reading around though all this is fairly normal. I'm lucky so far as I've had no major nausea or anything.

Good luck all you July mommies:hugs:

Is anyone else terrified? I found out Friday I was pregnant so I couldn't make a drs appt. I will ASAP tomorrow morning... But I'm just scared its to good to be true. Every little cramp I feel, I get nervous.

This is my 1st but 6th pregnancy. Just found out last monday. Due on the 27th . We have been trying since Feb 2011so almost 2 yrs. I am praying this is our sticky baby. Levels are good have another blood test mon but so far doubling time is 24.7 hrs and progestrone when first beta was checked was 43.98. :shock: my first beta was 22.4 2days later 83.5 it more yhan tripled. I lost twins/triplets last yr in aug due to a partial septate uterus but had that fixed. Maybe more than one in there now??? Everyone of my pregnancy has been conceived naturally. Just been taken vitamins and baby aspirin.

Just got my BFP today!!! I believe I'm due July 25th with my first! :happydance:

Glad to see some hockey fans on here too! My husband and I are some of the few hockey fans in So Cal. My husband called it pulling the goalie too :)

So far I didn't notice anything different from normal PMS (though it was very minor) except more sensitivity to smell. We are probably going to tell family on Thanksgiving. We know it's early to start telling people but my in-laws aren't easy to keep things from and we're fairly close to the family that will be there so we might as well be out with it!

Hi girls hope everyone is doing ok? I have got horrible lower back pains today, mainly on my right side, is anyone else experiencing these, I didnt have any lower pack pain whilst carrying, my dd until I was six months along and that was pelvic girdle pain due to the weight of the baby but as I am only five weeks now I am worried that the pain I have now isnt going to go away and will only get worse as baby gets bigger :shrug:

I just found out today im due routhly 21st July, we where leaving for Disney in the morning as well so byebye rollercoasters :)
I had a mc back in April and my due date would have been 3 weeks today so my emotions are all over the place now.

Wow congrats smokey! Looks like we will be having our second close together!

Strawberry, hopefully it's just your uterus stretching out that is causing aches and pains and you will not be in pain for the whole time. I don't have any pains yet but today I have been exhausted, despite sleeping for 11 hours last night! I couldn't keep my eyes open this afternoon so had a 3 hour nap. I was hoping tiredness would be a few weeks away yet! x

We haven't gone to the doctor yet, but by our calculations we think LATE July 2013 or very early August 2013.

Due the 19th July with my first. Have cramping on and off but mainly during the night and forever going for a wee! So glad I found this forum to ease my worries.

This is my 1st but 6th pregnancy. Just found out last monday. Due on the 27th . We have been trying since Feb 2011so almost 2 yrs. I am praying this is our sticky baby. Levels are good have another blood test mon but so far doubling time is 24.7 hrs and progestrone when first beta was checked was 43.98. :shock: my first beta was 22.4 2days later 83.5 it more yhan tripled. I lost twins/triplets last yr in aug due to a partial septate uterus but had that fixed. Maybe more than one in there now??? Everyone of my pregnancy has been conceived naturally. Just been taken vitamins and baby aspirin.

I'm due July 28!

We have just found out pregnant with baby number 3 due in July. Not really sure of a date and if i had one wouldn't stick to it to strictly as I have had baby over 2 weeks after and 3 days before EDD. So excited :)

I'm due EARLY July... July 1st to be exact.... So it could go either way: June or July... My OH and I will be celebrating our 4th year together on June 23rd and our 2nd year of marriage on July 16th so either way it will be special! Good luck to all the July ladies! :thumbup:

I'm due with my second on July 30, I have a 19 month old daughter. I had no symptoms with her but so far a lot of nausea,cramps, sore boobs and awfully tired. Oh and peeing all the time already!

Hi all! Got my BFP two days go :) Estimated due date is 17 July (based on LMP, not sure when I ovulated). This is my first pregnancy so had no idea that the pregnancy is dated from your LMP, meaning I am 5 weeks 5 days already, wow! The doctor mentioned "nearly 6 weeks" and I thought, how did I only figure this out 2 days ago!?

Hello everyone, not getting tickers and all (old hat on this forum under various other names:) till it's confirmed and they are doing comparative HCG with my results due on Wednesday but I ought to be due 21st of July or thereabouts. I can't believe I am typing this here.... We started trying nearly 6 years ago now, we were then diagnosed with azoospermia so we underwent IVF twice and got lucky on our second try. FirstBorn will be 2 next month. NOTHING prepared us for finding out we're pregnant now when we basically did the sheet-dance ONCE in 3 months knowing we are a year away from our next IVF. So, if this holds and baby is a sticky bean -and even if not!- miracles can and DO happen!

H&H 8 and a bit months to everyone and looking forward to sharing the journey with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->