Anyone due July 2013?

I just found out today im due routhly 21st July, we where leaving for Disney in the morning as well so byebye rollercoasters :)
I had a mc back in April and my due date would have been 3 weeks today so my emotions are all over the place now.

I went to Disneyland with my annual pass after getting pregnant (but before I knew) - luckily I only did 1 roller coaster after I conceived! Oops! :)

Hello everyone, not getting tickers and all (old hat on this forum under various other names:) till it's confirmed and they are doing comparative HCG with my results due on Wednesday but I ought to be due 21st of July or thereabouts. I can't believe I am typing this here.... We started trying nearly 6 years ago now, we were then diagnosed with azoospermia so we underwent IVF twice and got lucky on our second try. FirstBorn will be 2 next month. NOTHING prepared us for finding out we're pregnant now when we basically did the sheet-dance ONCE in 3 months knowing we are a year away from our next IVF. So, if this holds and baby is a sticky bean -and even if not!- miracles can and DO happen!

H&H 8 and a bit months to everyone and looking forward to sharing the journey with you!

Wow!! Good luck on a sticky bean!!

I'm due with my second on July 30, I have a 19 month old daughter. I had no symptoms with her but so far a lot of nausea,cramps, sore boobs and awfully tired. Oh and peeing all the time already!

July 30th is about the day we estimate too. I am ALSO peeing a lot already! I feel like every time I sit down or lay down, it lasts all of three seconds before it's a trip to the bathroom lol. :) As I stated on another thread, I have a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach that feels good but I also have a cold that is overshadowing a lot of my symptoms if I'm having some of them.

Hi ladies :wave:

I'm 12 DPO and started testing positive at 10 DPO. Is it too early to join this thread? My due date is 7/31/13, assuming this little bean sticks :). It will be our first.

I'm crampy, warm, and bloated today. I'm guessing that's normal, right?

Thanks!

Got my beta back yesterday.As I was posting updates from my phone on the forum I fell alseep.

So all three are
11 dpo 22.4 progestrone 43.98
13 dpo 80.5 doubling time 24.7 hrs.
16 dpo 406.07 doubling time 32 hrs

So higher side of normal betas, higher side of normal pregesterone, levels that are tripling and almost tripling. Does this mean maybe 2, or a girl or is it just a very sticky baby. Either way is fine with me.:happydance:

Got my beta back yesterday.As I was posting updates from my phone on the forum I fell alseep.

So all three are

So higher side of normal betas, higher side of normal pregesterone, levels that are tripling and almost tripling. Does this mean maybe 2, or a girl or is it just a very sticky baby. Either way is fine with me.:happydance:

R u going to dr every couple days?? Never been pregnant before so I don't no now this works... Do they always test progesterone too?? Or should I ask?

I'm due with my first on July 17th. Very nervous! At this point I'm only dealing with fatigue and sore breasts. First u/s is next Thursday and it's all I'm thinking about. Best of luck to everyone on here!

So all three are

Those are awesome numbers, Monro!

I showed up at my doctor's office on 12dpo and they refused to test me until at least 15dpo. Grrrr! So, because of Tgiving, I have to wait until Monday, 19dpo, for my first beta.

So all three are

R u going to dr every couple days?? Never been pregnant before so I don't no now this works... Do they always test progesterone too?? Or should I ask?

No you usually have to ask but sometimes they will not even do it if you ask at least that is what I ran into with my twins/ triplet pregnancy that ended in mmc last yr in Aug. They usually do 3 sets of bloods. too

Hey, please can I join? I'm due 31st July...estimated! It will be number two for us, dd will be 19months...eeeek!
X

We told only close friends and family. I also told my boss since I'm considered high-risk. Other than that, we're keeping it quiet until the end of 1st trimester. :) Congrats on your pregnancy!

Hi all! Got my BFP two days go :) Estimated due date is 17 July (based on LMP, not sure when I ovulated). This is my first pregnancy so had no idea that the pregnancy is dated from your LMP, meaning I am 5 weeks 5 days already, wow! The doctor mentioned "nearly 6 weeks" and I thought, how did I only figure this out 2 days ago!?

Wow! We're within 2 days of one another! I found out at a gyno exam 4 days before I was due for my period. What a surprise that was! I was shocked as we were planning to begin IVF in January but conceived naturally. Best of luck!

Wow! We're within 2 days of one another! I found out at a gyno exam 4 days before I was due for my period. What a surprise that was! I was shocked as we were planning to begin IVF in January but conceived naturally. Best of luck!

Well that's probably the BEST gyno exam you'll ever have!

I actually had started some tests to find out what was taking so long, so on Thursday instead of a follow up to those tests I have to tell my Dr I'm expecting. Funny how the body works!

Well that's probably the BEST gyno exam you'll ever have!

I actually had started some tests to find out what was taking so long, so on Thursday instead of a follow up to those tests I have to tell my Dr I'm expecting. Funny how the body works!

I actually cancelled a consultation to go forward with a diagnostic hytereoscopy because I decided I wanted to wait a little longer to see if the problem I was having would stop on its own (I had spotting and bleeding all the time and it had stopped for over a week at that point). It will be a funny first prenatal appointment!

Yay :) Just found out we are expecting baby #3. Due date should be around July 27, 2013. Super excited!!! Had some weird cramping this morning and a bit of nausea...just had this weird feeling I was pregnant :) Congrats to everyone!

Hi all and congratulations its a great feeling knowing you're pregnant ! I haven't quite come to terms with it yet as it seems unreal! Had no major symptoms just no af slight sore bbs and frequent loo visits! Am aching 'creaking'! in pelvic area too. I was worried as I have ongoing highish blood pressure and docs want to put me on beta b lockers but I'm a bit worried so got to wait and see what mw says next wk.
So excited I'm 40 and thought I'd lost my slot to have a baby ;)
Only told a handful of people - my boss (just in case anything happened at wk) and 2 friends - one is pregnant and other a mw! Can't wait to tell my sister and mum this next few wkeds when I see them it's killing me!! My nephew too asked a month ago when we were having a baby!!! He's 5 ;)
We got married on 21st dec so nearly our anniversary. Due 17th July 3 days before my birthday!! What a lovely present to ourselves ;) good luck everyone

Usually ovulate on day 26, I am now on day 44 and no AF in sight!!! Lots of symptoms. Sore BB's (TMI), tired, hungry and nauseas at the same time. URGHHH! Took tests all last week, one on Sunday night and still negative (had some weird lines, but will call them BFN). Help, has anyone been that late and still had negatives?

Im due roughly july 10th! 4th pregnancy 2nd pregnancy a miscarriage I have a 10 year old SS, 3 year old son and a 4 month old baby! oh dear lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->