Anyone due this month we could share experiences together

StaceyM & Bebedeux
You guys have good reasons to want inductions, I have no reason besideds wanting to meet him, and that will come with time. I just feel like I can be patient this time

However that wont stop me from trying all of the old wife's tales :) if I cant get him going at home, I am all for it.

Start making sweet love while eating a pineapple!!!

I'm glad my induction was a piece of cake. I hear about so many horror stories that it can sound kind of scary. Stacey maybe because ur in such good shape/ health it's better if I don't have all the drugs to induce u. Sometimes doctors have reasonings for things they just fail on the communication side.

My doctor hasn't mentioned anything about sweeps. I will bring it up at my next appt but I don't think she will agree. I don't feel like she gives her all.

I'm glad my induction was a piece of cake. I hear about so many horror stories that it can sound kind of scary. Stacey maybe because ur in such good shape/ health it's better if I don't have all the drugs to induce u. Sometimes doctors have reasonings for things they just fail on the communication side.

My doctor hasn't mentioned anything about sweeps. I will bring it up at my next appt but I don't think she will agree. I don't feel like she gives her all.

I love "I don't feel like she gives her all" 😂😂😂😂😂 give it all lady I'm not afraid!!!!

StaceyM & Bebedeux
You guys have good reasons to want inductions, I have no reason besideds wanting to meet him, and that will come with time. I just feel like I can be patient this time

However that wont stop me from trying all of the old wife's tales :) if I cant get him going at home, I am all for it.

Start making sweet love while eating a pineapple!!!

Yes, I just need to explain to DH why pineapple in part of it all. Because 'I'm using you to get this baby out, and the pineapple is my helper' may get funny looks :haha:

Sam, not gunna lie, the last couple weeks have dragggggggggggged. Even with the other kids to tend to, house to organize, baby clothes to wash, etc. I am just so exhausted and TIRED of being preggo.

Just emailed my doctor about inductions. I am getting pretty convinced little girl does not want to come out, but I am still 3 days away from due date. Need to just hang in there a little longer... right????

Start making sweet love while eating a pineapple!!![/QUOTE]

At the same time :rofl:

Both is double. They are both supposed to do the same kind of thing

Been to see Midwife this morning and all is well. I'm just playing the waiting game now. Midwife said if she's not here by next saturday then I have to go in for a sweep.

My cervix is still hard and high as of today. She is positioned correctly, but not engaged. No baby for me yet it seems. My doctor doesn't want to do anything until next week since the scans are showing that she is doing well. She was taking practice slurps of fluid, and her movement was good. It's so cute to see her mouth open and close :happydance: I think I'll just wait. She's not very big yet, so I'm just going to wait and see what comes next week.

Glad you had a good appointment!!! And got to see LO!

My cervix is still hard and high as of today. She is positioned correctly, but not engaged. No baby for me yet it seems. My doctor doesn't want to do anything until next week since the scans are showing that she is doing well. She was taking practice slurps of fluid, and her movement was good. It's so cute to see her mouth open and close :happydance: I think I'll just wait. She's not very big yet, so I'm just going to wait and see what comes next week.

I had exactly the same appointment lol same case here, only I'm much more anxious than you lol

I had exactly the same appointment lol same case here, only I'm much more anxious than you lol

I was anxious last week. I honestly don't know why I'm so chill today. I'm still working so I'm probably just too tired to care at this point. Looks like we'll be waiting it out together, either way :)

Getting anxious and nervous, tomorrow I go in for my 40 weeks !!!!! She'll be checking cervix and heartbeat but I'm not sure what else? Hoping there's a sign that baby girls wants to come finally!!!!!

Getting anxious and nervous, tomorrow I go in for my 40 weeks !!!!! She'll be checking cervix and heartbeat but I'm not sure what else? Hoping there's a sign that baby girls wants to come finally!!!!!

Have you had any signs yet at all? I've had absolutely nothing apart from a rotten stinking cold kindly given to me by my 2 year old.

I had a lot of BH last week, but then they stopped altogether and nothing. So frustrating. My ob won't be available on saturday so I'm glad it is not likely to happen tomorrow, but from sunday onwards I'll go back to being anxious lol

DH and I DTD yesterday after he got off work, and after OMG my belly was rock hard for hours! And the pressure down below was intense! I am hopeful its a good sign my body is gearing up, because I haven't felt like that after BD at all this pregnacy. Probably going to do a repeat performance tonight, just to test the theory :haha:

Jen, no real signs.
I have Braxton hicks frequently. Last night a backache started and hasn't gone away. Doctor said I was 75-80% effaced but not even 1 centimeter dilated. Had a bit of a cry when I got home. Went ahead and scheduled an induction. Hoping she comes on her own though.

Paint, good luck!

Juliet -
I hope she comes before your induction date, date setting made me soooo anxious last time. I refuse to set one until last minute.
Will your OB/midwife not let you go over much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->