anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

Sorry to hear the witch got u Curlygurl. Good luck for next cycle xxx

Last two days been feeling very wet down there TMI sorry!!!!!

But deffo more cm at the mo.

Won't test til next week tryin to hold off. OH coming to talk to me tomorrow about the last wek and all the rubbish and arguments etc etc. terrified hell walk when the going gets tough leaving me with a baby!!

If I get AF this month I've decided to hold off TTC. Part of me wants a baby part of me thinks after this now is not the right time

No bfp for me. AF showed up late last night..... Oh well. At least I get to enjoy some fruity cocktails on the beach in Mexico to soothe my heart. Hopefully I can destress a bit on holiday and we can conceive while abroad, after all my psychic reading did say a May conception of a baby girl! Hope that ends up being the case!

Good luck with your bfps ladies! Fx'd for you all!

After all those faint lines...AF has arrived!

Dont know if i had a chemical or they were evaps but totally utterly gutted. Thats the closest ive come to almost getting a baby. So sad that im now on CD1 again.

We need to keep in touch ladies, as u are great support xxx

Ahhhh no!! Right then ladies were now in Our second round together!!! I'm still waiting for AF. I think she's due Sunday as I ov on cd 28!!

Sorry tawn and mes broodypant :(

:hugs:

Sorry ladies to hear about AF's I was really hoping to hear about some BFP's...well there is always this cycle.

AF finally arrived this past Saturday. Onto surgery for the 15th now hopefully this will fix things. Good luck to those moving onto May and those still waiting.

I feel sad for us all but positive for next cycle! Let's stick together girls xxx

Ahhhh no!! Right then ladies were now in Our second round together!!! I'm still waiting for AF. I think she's due Sunday as I ov on cd 28!!

Sorry tawn and mes broodypant :(

:hugs:

Hi pomeranian! I ov laste this month as well (first ov I've had!) I ov on cd31 this month - which is strange as af was due on cd28! Am now on 11dpo (cd41) and tested neg on dpo7 but a bit nervous about testing again. Will prob wait until 15dpo before I test again...

So sorry ladies who got there AF.
Best of luck to you Ausie girl.

Looks like I am joining you again this cycle ladies.

I am guessing I just had a really light cycle it was very much the same each day spotting to light flow I little more by the 3rd day but as my temps dropped so much I assume I am not pg.
Best of luck to all for May!

so most of us are on the second cycle together!! im hoping this month we see some :bfp:s!!!

Ausgirl keep us posted were the last two left with no af as yet!!!

Good luck girls for your bfp!

I'm on cd2 now...a long way to go!!! I going to doctors for smear test soon as I've never had one yet...opps!! It really scares me so been putting it off for few years. Can anyone tell me about the experience of having a smear done please??
Also goin to get blood tests this cycle and hubby SA so hopefully a bfp to follow xxx

oops i havnt had one either im 26 and the thought of it scared me silly!! if i dont get my :bfp: this month i may make an appointment so i can be sure everything is all healthy for the new baby :)

Ladies Pap Smear tests are nothing to be afraid of. They insert a speculum and swab the cervix. The speculums can be cold sometimes but other than that nothing horrible. I've been having yearly exams since I was 16.

Mrs. Broody Good Luck with your blood tests. I had those done a couple of weeks ago now. DH had SA this past Saturday waiting to hear the results.

This is my 6th cycle of TTC, but I'm glad I found you ladies. Hopefully after the polyp removal it won't be long for my BFP. :dust:

thanks cntrygrl!! i think its good were all pretty much in the same place in cycles (well expect for me and ausgurl!!)

im glad weve been able to support each other the last month!!

next cycle will be the 5th cycle for me.

although after what appears to have been a delayed ov....i only actually dtd the second day i got a positive opk therefore im really not sure this month was any good.

Im trying not to look into anything because compared to other cycles where i bd every day or every other day i really didnt this month.

last few days ive been tired by about 3pm and ive had a nap both saturday and monday!! and sunday i had what i thought was deffo AF pains as it was intense and painful for a few hours (i seem to be able to distinguish between af cramps and just odd twinges etc) but this was just weird!

I had a few drinks sunday night and monday morning i was craving milk!! it was like i had to go out and buy some milk! And today it was salad (and im no skinny girl i hate salad!!!)

and i bought a belt this week cos i was fed up with my jeans falling down (cheap ones seem to stretch in the bloody wash!!) but today its just so uncomfortable on my tummy ive had to undo the belt!

im holding out to test until sunday at the earliest as my LP tends to be pretty spot on with the 14 days so it could be due anytime from sunday (sunday being 14 days after second set of positive opk)

and i just wanna thank you ladies for all your help, support and advice with the issues i had with my OH

:hugs: :hugs:

I made him talk to me friday and he agreed to come home, we talked long and hard about his behaviour and what i expected in the future from him. We talked about his contact with his ex and how he seems to do things without me, or without even consulting me..........turns out his ex just didnt wanna do anything with him so hed gotten used to going it alone! just needed a gentle reminder i was NOT his ex!!

spent the day at the seaside yesterday playing on the machines and generally having fun together. I go get coffee and come back to find he has surprised me with a baby grow!! Hes only gone to one of the market stalls i often go and look at (beautiful baby grows and home made accessories etc) and bought our 'baby' a present!!! just a shame it was football related :)

Aww Pom thats is sooo cute lol! I am glad things are on the mend with you guys and best of Luck for your BFP.

I don't know whats wrong with me today but I am all kinds of emotional and felt like crying a few times today. I O next week so don't have to wait long but really feeling over emotional with the whole process. I am def going to take even more relaxed attitude this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->