anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

Maaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shut up!!!!!! Get a photo up here girl so we can all squint with you!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tawn- :test:!!!

I've felt sick Last 2 mornings but it might be stress!!! I woke up this morning very hungry!!

And I decided to take a drive last night and caught him sitting near his ex's house, drive past but by the time I got to the end of the road the anger had risen and the adrenaline kicked in. Turned the car round and went bck after him. Flipped my lid and told him to get his stuff and get out of the house.

By the time i got home i had 5 voicemails and 22 missed calls!! I
Told him to stay away as I'm ever so angry and angry people say and do things they end up regretting.

Still getting very dark OPKs, rather odd to get them like that for nearly a week!!

Need to test but far too scared

Awwww Pom. So sorry to hear about the drama. I think you know what you need to do now, no more games. :hugs: love.

MrsBP- YAY! Hope they get darker for you! We want to see!

As for me, tested this morning 11DPO and nothing. Not even a squinter. I feel totally out this cycle and am really depressed that I let myself convince myself that I am pregnant from my symptoms the other day. :cry: I am going to hold off on testing now, probably until Monday if I can.

Ahhh tawn :hugs: I guess Ur still early yet!! Don't give up hope yet :)

I've decided to wait til Monday too! I wont be telling him tho, if he comes back (or if I take him back rather!!) then it's for us and not because I my be pregnant!!

Had a dream about food last night and funnily enough American
Food!!!! Baken-et pork skins to be precise :)

Hi,

Sorry about everything u are going through pom.

I did another test this morning with fmu and the line was even fainter! I don't know what to think now ? X

Good Luck girls!!!! Still no AF here ..... impatiently waiting. My BB's are finally sore so maybe it's on it's way finally!

I have been trying not to symptom spot in hopes that that would help, but it looks like I am out this month, had a little spotting yesterday and today. :nope: I really thought this would be the month, b/c things just seemed different, but I don't know why I bother getting my hopes up.

Pom - So sorry to hear you are going through all this. I hope everything works out for you.

Mrs.Broody - Congrats! I hope this is it for you!!

Good luck ladies, I hope it all works out for you this month! :hugs:

Oh Cntrygrl - I hope it happens for you!!! Sounds promising!

curlygurl, could it be implantation bleeding? how many DPO are you?

Thanks Tawn, I don't think so, I should be around 11/12 dpo, I think that is too late for implantation...I am not sure. But I spoke to my mom, and when she had me she said she spotted her whole first trimester! I don't want to hold to much hope, but maybe...

Curlygurl - yeah sometimes women spot when they would of got their period each month x

Thanks ladies! I don't want to jinx it but the spotting is slowing down, but I keep having to check in the bathroom b/c it feels very (TMI) wet...LOL so maybe...I don't know.

Curlygurl, honestly that all sounds super promising! And implantation can take 6-12 days, so it DEFINITELY could be! Fx'd for you! If it was IB, you should be able to pick up a line in about 2-3 days or so!

Wow ladies sounds promosing for all best of luck.

Pom - So sorry about all the drama I hope you able to relax and embrace what coming next for you in life. Wishing it al works out for you.

AFM - So yesterday had a big temp drop :cry: I was real sad. Then around 5p.m started spotting so I was ready for it to be all over. Spotting continued got slightly more I put on a pad by next morning it was only about tea spoon full. Other than that only when I wipe. Then today more of the same only needed one pad and usually by day 2 I need to change every 3 - 4 hours. I really don't want to get my hopes up as it can go heavy at any moment :cry:.

Symtoms been sore boobs on and off, cramps. Nausea a few times most noticible was Wednesday night I was frying some onions cooking my lental and patato curry and I did not think I would make it lol. I stepped away had a tangerine. Once all was done and lid was on I was fine. Last night and today frequedntly having to pee. Temp went back up slightly but not enough for me to feel good. Look at my chart and let me know what you think. I wont test till 18dpo if I make it that long. Offically freaking out!!!

Lotus Womb, sorry hun, I don't temp and know absolutely nothing about it so I really can't help on that front. But hopefully your bleeding is just some random early pregnancy spotting! Fx'd for you hun!

I can't believe you are waiting till 18DPO! You are SO much stronger than I am :haha:

Thanks so much Tawn. Yes I am a hardcore none tester lol!! Just hate BFN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->