anyone else cd10? ONE BFP!!!

Supposedly 6DPO.
Feeling a bunch of symptoms.
Queasiness, backache, dizziness, nerve overloading, (3 times for a second), bloating, headache, and yesterday evening started cramping. Still cramping a little bit. (not painful). Really really tired since yesterday morning.
I feel wonderful.... I feel... pregnant.

Supposedly 6DPO.
Queasiness, backache, dizziness, nerve overloading, (3 times for a second), bloating, headache, and yesterday evening started cramping. Still cramping a little bit. (not painful). Really really tired since yesterday morning.

Wow preg_pilot that sounds SO promising! How early are you going to test?

I am going to start at 10DPO, which is Thursday for me. Really not sure about this cycle! One second I am convinced I am pg, and then the next I am sure I am just willing it to be true. I can't wait to be out of the TWW torture!

Supposedly 6DPO.

Wow preg_pilot that sounds SO promising! How early are you going to test?

I am going to start at 10DPO, which is Thursday for me. Really not sure about this cycle! One second I am convinced I am pg, and then the next I am sure I am just willing it to be true. I can't wait to be out of the TWW torture!

I´ll be testing on may12th... that´s 5 days after AF is due.
Simply because I won´t have a chance before then.
I´ll be living with my mother (eeeeeek) this summer, and I´m trying to hide this from her (and everyone) until at least 12 weeks (though I doubt I´ll succeed, I´ll probably call her straight away anyways).
I´m gonna go to the mall, buy a test there, and do the deed right there. All alone in a mall toilet (sound romantic, doesn´t it? ;) ).

I have such a short cycle, that I´m not even sure that it is that short. Only 24 days, and it´s the only reference I have since stopping BC.

Can't keep away!!!

And still getting a very dark positive opk!!!

*confused*

No it's too soon I think! Mayb at the weekend of I dare!!

I took a opk this morning at 11dpo and totally neg! Only using opk coz I've got some to use up x

I wouldn't worry that your OPK is neg MrsBroodyPants! Another friend on here just got her BFP at 10DPO yesterday, and she took a whole LOAD of tests to compare the results of the line, including an OPK, and her HPTs were all + (with a wide range of darkness in the line depending on the brand) and the OPK was totally negative.

Fx'd for you hun!

ladies the witch caught me today...so see u all in some days again! FX for all!

Awww so sorry to hear the witch showed her ugly face Canisa! Fx'd next month is your cycle!!!!! :hugs:

very sorry that the witch got u canisa. keep positive for next cycle.

thanks tawn...u help me to feel better lol. I really want to do a hpt test but scared to see a bfn. my temp was steady this morning, the same reading as last two days. but seems to have dropped since earlier this morning............im sure af is coming....

x

Canisa sorry to hear that!!! Felt very sick this morning but I think it coul b stress rather than anything else.

Will test on Sunday for when I thought I ov on cd21 and if nothing will wait one more week as that will be two weeks past the second positive opk!!

Waiting to hear back from the dr. today on when the D&C will be. Still no AF this is driving me crazy!

Cntrygurl have u don't any more hcgs?? Or are you sure your out??

I took one yesterday and it was another BFN. I'm not entirely sure of anything for this last cycle. So it's just more waiting.

Did a HPT this morning and got BFN :-(

Nevermind, I knew it wouldn't be positive anyway xxx

Good luck to everyone else x

Awww sorry Mrs. Broody, but you aren't officially out till AF shows. Mine was due last saturday and still nothing. My polyp removal is set for the 15th as long as I get AF between now and then otherwise I need to call. My cycle seems to be all sorts of screwed up this month.

u poor thing cntrygrl....i hope u can get it sorted out soon hun x

sorry to hear that mrs broodypant!! but yup i agree your not out until the witch arrives!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->