Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

I'm sorry you had a bad day, MrsJA and I know 'bad' is an understatement. It's understandable that you reacted the way you did to DH after receiving news like that. We all know how stressful this is and you're right, the drugs don't help. And are you really certain that this cycle is a bust? Is there no hope?? How many dpo are you? I've no idea how you must be feeling, but I'll be keeping fingers crossed that it's still possible for you and DH :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your frosties, Cluusy but like MrsJA said, I'm sure you won't need them in the end and the two currently residing at the 'Clussy Resort & Spa' will do you proud :D Love your siggy lol.

Went to the Docs this morning and she didn't have any problem signing me off work until July 9th so now I can relax a little longer. Still feeling a little more positive than the last few days although I've got terrible wind today and what feels like indigestion. Felt queasy while sitting in the Docs surgery and have still got this twingy/itching sensation around my tummy button...

How's everyone else getting on??

tickled - Do you do anything different whilst on stimms etc. I keep reading about milk and pineapple juice but it's very conflicting. I'm having a balanced diet with lots and lots of water. I'm getting fed up of the injections now though, I just feel like a human pin cushion. The hormones are all kicking in cos DH has mentioned I've been snapping. I've had one of of those days today when I just wanted to stay curled up in bed instead of being here at work :(

Hi everyone
Tickled, ooh that does all sound promising, keep us posted won't you!

Clussy, really sorry to hear that about your frosties, I guess that's the risk taken when going to blasto but if they hadn't have done that you maybe wouldn't have ended up with these 2 strong fighters you have inside you now. Keeping everything crossed for you.

I am on an FET cycle and am currently stimming, but all that I'm doing is taking oestrogen tablets to build up the womb lining. I go tomorrow morning for a scan to see if my womb lining is thick enough and if it is I will be looking at my very first ET on Monday, eeek!!!

MrsJA :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was so sad to hear how down you sounded in your posts. My best friend has just told me she's pregnant and I completely and utterly know how you feel about that, unfortunately our DH's can never truly feel it too so they do often say the wrong thing and given our situation, being pumped full of drugs, more often than not people never say "the right thing". I do hope things are ok between the 2 of you now, you need each other more than ever right now.
As for the spotting, like everyone else has said I am praying that things aren't over just yet, if the worst does happen, please remember we are all here for you.

Sending lots of love & hugs to everyone xx

I don't think I did anything different while on stimms, Aclio. I don't like milk with anything, even tea... so I drink lemon tea or green tea. As for pineapple juice, I have a friend from Malaysia who has always told me to steer clear of pineapple until the pregnancy is over. I've no idea if it's old wives tale or is significant but I can live without it for a few months... assuming I get a BFP. Human pin cushion is a good analogy lol. Are you getting many bruises? I've got a tiny small yellow dot on my leg but they're all gone now. I felt incredibly tired and just wanted to sleep... so I slept as and when I felt I needed to. I found it was always a hour or two after taking my injections though, so I'm not sure if it's related. Roughly how long have you got left to go?

I've got a big bruise on my stomach from the other day. Upto then I wasn't doing too bad with injections, all of a sudden they are starting to get uncomfortable. I think I've got another 4 days of injections unless they decide different tomorrow when I have my scan and bloods. I hope there all cooking nicely.

I'm like you with regards to milk and pineapple etc. I'm not a big milk drinker and I've read pineapple is good then its not good so I decided not to risk it and stick to water.

Hey Ladies...so much going on! Mrs...so sorry to hear you are down. Yes the meds really do a tune on our bodies and the meds linger for quite a while. Please stay positive until your beta...I ended up taking a test 7dp5dt and it was negative..I really got down. My cramps were so bad like AF was on her way..kept running to the bathroom...to check..it was horrible! Even went in day early for beta(9dp5dt) so I would not be sad at work on thurs(I bartend and could not bear to put that happy face on)..and when they called on wed I had positive beta..I was in shock!! So I am saying to you and all...don't give up until you know for sure....we put our bodies through sooo much...and don't need the extra stress!

Sending +++++++++ thoughts, sticky vibes, love, happiness and baby dust to all!!! xoxo

Lola... anyone, could you explain the dp/dpt to me? I understand it's days past ovulation or transfer in our case, but still confused on numbers... I had EC on 23rd and ET on 25th... so does that mean I'm 5dpt? :blush: Sorry for sounding totally clueless :haha: I blame the heat...

hey Tickled...yes you have it...today would be 5dp2dt. It is all so very confusing..heat or no heat..lolol!!

Thanks, Lola! I wasn't sure and the nurse confused me a little on Friday for ET when she said the embies were 2 days... and I might experience spotting at day 5 or 6, so sometimes early next.... meaning this week. Oh well, back on knicker watch :haha: Thanks again

Thanks for your kind words girls, I don't know what I would do without you.

AF has arrived in full force - there are no ifs, buts or maybes and I'm certainly not looking to kid myself about IB.

DH and I are taking care of each other and the fight is forgotten, but I am so sad. I'm going to take a couple of days off work, I can't face it. I am probably also going to take a couple of days off posting, but I will be watching out and I am so hoping that we see some great outcomes for Rosie, Tickled, Clussy, Summer and ACLIO.

xxxxx

I'm so sorry, MrsJA. All this built up hope topped with heeps of hormones can't possibly help any. I hope your DH and you take good care of each other the next few days and help each other refuel your hope to keep on keeping on.

You're in my thoughts. :hugs:

MrsJA...so sorry sweetie to you and hubby. Find comfort in one another and know we are all here for you. Sending ((((((hugs)))))) my friend.

MrsJA...so sorry sweetie to you and hubby. Find comfort in one another and know we are all here for you. Sending ((((((hugs)))))) my friend.

mrsja - I'm thinking of you. You do right taking some time off for yourself. I hope yr DH is looking after you xxxxxxxxx

I've just got back from the clinic. I've had my scan and bloods done. They didn't go all thorugh everyones size as I have a few with having PCOS My Left has about 14 folices the biggest being 12 the rest are smaller. My right has around 12 a few 10's and smaller. Alot of them have alot of growing to do. I've had to have bllods cos they want to keep an eye on my levels as I'm at higher risk of geeting OSSH. I've got to phone back this afternoon for my results.

How is everyone else doing? Most of you are in your 2ww now so I feel like I'm dragging behind. Lots of sticky:dust::dust::dust: to you all xxxx

Mrs JA I'm so sorry hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
So glad you've taken some time off, be good to yourself and let your DH drown you in TLC and we're here if you want to vent.
Sending you loads of love your way xxxx

Aclio
We may not be too far apart in the 2 week wait, I have been for my scan this morning, great news is the fluid hasn't returned but my womb lining isn't thick enough yet, (I'm on a FET cycle) only 6-7 mm so I have to continue on the same dose and go back for a scan Tuesday. If all is good to go then my ET will be later next week. Have they given you any idea of when yours will be??
xx

So sorry mrsja - i heart breaks for you. There are no words that will comfort you. Take time to get strong and keep fighting!

Summer - I'm so glad I'm not on my own :happydance::happydance: We could be never near.

Did you suffer with OSSH?

They think EC will be next week fingers crossed. My next scan is sat. If I was a text book case it should be tuesday but I'm never text book lol They have to keep an eye on me with me having so many folices so I have a feeling the bloatedness is going to get worse :wacko: I think the lady sai my lining was 10 but not sure I've forgot already, I told DH to make a note on his phone. I\ve had today off cos I'm so exhusted. I've been in bed for a few hours sleeping

xxxx

Evening girls,

I just wanted to say thanks again for how wonderful and supportive everybody has been to me over the past few days. It has helped me more than I can tell you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So a little update...

I had to go in for my beta this morning, knowing already what the result was going to be, because I've been bleeding for 2 days - but unfortunately I didn't get the straightforward negative I was expecting.

It's come back positive but really, really low (5.) Which means I've got to go back for a follow up BT on Monday - but my expectation is that the beta will be back to 0 by then.

I haven't decided yet whether this makes things worse or not? I am probably either way. It does mean we're in limbo over the weekend anyway, which isn't great.

Having said that, I think it's extremely unlikely that my HCG will double and that I will get good news on Monday - so this isn't really limbo. I think it's just another wait, followed by another kick in the guts!

Summer and ACLIO, it's great to see you guys moving along!!

Clussy hope you are taking good care of yourself and those precious embies.

Lots of love to all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->