Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

MrsJA - You are being put through it Hun. It's still 50/50 though there is still a chance. I so hope its good news for you I really do. Try and keep as busy as you can and make sure your DH is looking after you xxxx

Blimey MrsJA, I really do feel for you, like Aclio says try and keep yourself busy and be good to each other. Will be thinking of you both lots over the weekend and Monday xxxx

Aclio
Mine wasn't OHSS but they think the fluid was caused by the very high dose of stims I was on, sounds like everything flared up but so far so good things are behaving!!
Well, keep me posted on how things develop wont you, looks like we may transfer around the same time!
xxxx

I'm so, so sorry to hear your news, MrsJA. Double whammy :wacko: Do you know what happens next, or will you have to wait until you've had your second beta. Thinking of you :flower:

Summer - looks like we'll be 2ww buddies then, everyone else will have there BFP by then. I've told DH to make sure to organises lots of things to do in the 2ww. I'm going to take time off to rest after ET but the nurse has told him to keep me occupied. I'm feeling sorry for him already, cos I'm not the most patient of people lol

Tickled - how are you feeling?

I feel abit better today. I think I needed yesterday off to recharge. I'm just so tired all the time. I can't have lie in tomorrow either I'm at the clinic for 8.30 for another scan. Fingers crossed there getting bigger xx

MrsJA, I'm sorry for the heartache you're going through. Here's hoping for warmth and comfort to surround you and keep you positive for the future.

I was a big dummy last night and thought it'd be fun to POAS. Moronic... I mean, I was 4 dpt (granted a 5dt) and of course I got a negative and let it bum me out. Then did some reading and found this info:
This is what happens in a 3dt :

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

That helped chill me out a bit and throw it back out to fate and the powers that be. Not in my control right now but I sure would love a remote control to fast forward to next Wednesday already for my first beta. I'd just like a tangible result either way already. This limbo really is tough on the emotions and makes your mind reel.

Hope all are finding some level of peace and hanging in there.

Cazd, hope all's well w/you over there. Any chance you're out of the hospital yet?

Not quite sure how I'm feeling at the moment, Aclio. Mentally I'm up in the air... one day i feel positive and I really think it will work, the next... feel quiet weepy and I convince myself we're not that lucky to have a BFP first time. Physically I feel fine... tired more than usual, sore boobs now and then, queasy at odd times of the day, now getting a few spots appearing But all of that can be put down to the Progesterone. Haven't had any twinges since Wednesday now i think...

Confession time... I also did a test, like you Clussy... 5dpt :haha: I wasn't expecting to see that second line, so I wasn't disappointed at all. I just had to POAS for the sake of it :haha: I'm now 7dpt... 9 days until I'm officially allowed to test. Your research makes interesting reading!! :thumbup:

Clussy and tickled - Your both very naughty girls. I know the temptation must be killing you but surely the wait is better than upsetting yourself with false negative. Come on its not long now xxxx

well girls im back after my break well needed though!

cazd seems like youve had a rigth time of it hope your getting better.

mrsja really dont know what to say hunny, just make sure you and dh are there for each other :hugs:

hope all you girls on 2ww are doing ok its a nightmare im glad we were away this week really!

its official i have become a POAS addict!!! .........so i got a slight line sun and mon, it got a bit darker on tues so decided to do a digi on wed then i was
12dp2dt so thats 14dpo? it came up PREGNANT 1-2 ive convinced myself its from trigger shot still which was 14th june??? been and bought 2digis today and going to do it in morn. Ive POAS everyday this week but they are just internet cheapies so not convinced they are right either!

OMG!!!!!!! Rosie, I REALLY hope it is BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The trigger shot should be well out of your system by now!!!!!!!!! Keeping everything crossed!!!! :happydance:

Well girls i got my :bfp: this morn on hospital preg test and on a digi it says 2-3 cant believe it in shock but on:cloud9: just praying it sticks soooooooo excited:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Rosie- that's amazing, big congratulation wooohooooo xxxxxxxxx

Sorry to go on a downer but I've had a terrible time at the clinic. The women that did my scan just couldnt be arsed. I was told the other day i had 14 on my left 12 on my right. My left had 1 big one 11 rest smaller and right 3 10's and lots smaler. Today she said i only had small ones on my left, I had to tell her i had a big one for her to actually look thats gone up to 13. My right she said 2 about 11. She then went on to say you have to have 3 minimum to go ahead so i'll very lucky if i do. Then to top it all off she said this is your first cycle we'll know more for next cycle. NEXT CYCLE!!!! we olny have one go on the nhs. I feel heart broken, i want to cry scream!!!!!!!

Are you due to have another scan, Aclio? I'm not sure if they do things differently with private treatment and the NHS but I didn't think I had enough big follies and would have to stay on stimms a little longer. But even though I was at risk of OHSS they went ahead, saying that by the time it came to it, they would be big enough. I would try not to worry too much... Cry and scream if it helps ;) I woke up this morning and had convinced myself, again, that it hasn't worked and had a good old cry. I feel a little better... But chin up, babe! If the nurse was as bad as she sounds then she could quite easily have missed the biggies!! You had to tell her what she was looking for! Sounds like she needs a kick up the a$$. xxx

Thanks tickled. I've been positive till now. Dh said he saw more last time the other nurse took her time and looked slowly. This one was a lady doctor though.

Remember not everyone has signs no ones the same. Sounds like you need some spoiling from yr DH. I don't knowabout you but I've been snappy at DH he's trying so hard to keep me positive but it's hard to listen when he has a pair of balls and not ovaries. Bless him lol xx

Congrats Rosie!!! That's such exciting news! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Can't wait to see your betas come back and sky rocket!

Aclio, I didn't have such a huge response this cycle either. I had many smaller follicles and just a couple larger ones but after a few days (and not sure if my acupuncture helped but it can't hurt) some of the other follicles caught up and they were surprised they were able to get 12 our and 9 of them fertilized. You never know so just keep thinking positively and willing your body to respond. Good Luck!:hugs:

Congrats Rosie..whoo hoo!!!!

Aclio...hang in there sweetie...sometimes we get the cranky rushed nurses/doctors. Your body will respond!!

Tickled..keep thinking ++++++++++! I also was convinced my cycle did not work.

I had another beta yesyerday and told my number was good...5136!! So things are still going well. Hope you don't mind if I keep checking in I am scared to move over..maybe I will make the move soon. You are all in my thoughts!! Sending it all----baby dust, sticky vibes, love and happiness!! xo

lolalulu - thats great news, how far are you now? xxxxx

clussy - I was in a good mood when i found out thursday i had lots of folices i knew lots need to grow, i just thought they would. I'm just oping now that I had a crap doctor and I can prove her wrong and get lots of big folices. It's probably to late for accupunture for me now :(

That's awful about the sonographer! They're supposed to be helping you :gun:

rosie!!! Congrats!!!
So that's 3 of us so far is it? :happydance:

pink... When're you testing? 4 days time? Citing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->