Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

I'm only 8dpt Caz... they've told me not to test for 16 days... Sunday 11th. So I'm only half way... Got a horrible feeling that it hasn't worked though. I just don't think we're that lucky.

Anyways, how are you feeling? When are they letting you go home?

Rosie, OMG - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This has to be the luckiest thread ever!!!
:happydance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

Have you done your first beta yet?? If so, tell me what your number was... (I am beta obsessed at the moment :blush:)

ACLIO, sorry you had such a horrible experience with your scan. That doctor sounds really unsympathetic, I'm not surprised you wanted to scream! What day of stims are you up to now honey?
I'm hoping and praying things start to move along for you more quickly :hugs:

Lola, your numbers sound great - nice going!!

cazd, good to see you! Are you out of the hospital now???

Clussy and tickled, I am thinking of you guys, my pupo friends.

As for me, I've stopped bleeding completely but I think that's just because I started taking the Crinone again after the clinic range me with the results on Friday. One more hurdle to get through tomorrow. I'm looking forward to closing this chapter so I can start thinking about FET later in the year.

lots of love and babydust xxxxxxx

Mrs- I hope you get some good news xxx

I'm on day 9. I'm back for another scan monday. I'm trying so hard to stay positive xx

thanks girls i just hope its a sticky one weve only told parents and grandparents we are all really close both our mams cried there eyes out! my gran hugged me so tight she nearly choked me and knocked her glasses off!!!

have to ring hospital on monday morn not sure if they do blood tests though i really want one i want ot know what my beta is make sure its going in right direction!

im not having many symptoms though except sore @@'s

caz how do you work out how many weeks you are after ivf is it just the same as lmp if it is that would mean im 5weeks today???

mrsja are you back for bloods tomorrow? i really hope its good news hun my fingers are crossed for you xx

Hi ladies,

Just a quick one from me, to let you know that the beta came back negative :(

I was so anxious waiting for the phone to ring today, I got myself into a real state. It took them 5 hours to call, so it has just been a horrible day.

It seems the pregnancy was already on it's way out when they did the test on Friday (which you could tell by that low HCG number.) The doctor thinks I will probably start bleeding again at some point over the next few days.

I'm actually doing OK.... I already did the crying bit last week. I just feel exhausted and like I really want a break. Which is good because that's exactly what we're going to do!

We have to take a break this cycle, so I'm looking forward to no more nasal sprays, injections or crazy hormones and just having some fun for a change.

Rosie, so sweet about you telling your folks - that's lovely.:hugs:

ACLIO, hope your little follies are doing their thing.

Clussy, how much longer til your beta?

lots of love girls xxxxx

I feel alot better today ladies. Just got back from my scan the lady was lvely. I told her what happened with the doctor and she said the doctors are not the best at scanning. The doctor saturday told me I would be lucky to get 3. Today I've got 12 above 10. 1 16 5 15's the rest 13 and 10.

It just goes to show it doesn't hurt to ask if your not sure with what you've been told
xxx

sorry Tickled, meant to say I'm thinking of you too :hugs:

Mrs - I'm so sorry. I didn't see your post on my iphone before I posted. I'm so proud of you for being positive. I break sounds an excellent idea. Lots of time for your DH to spoil you and of course a few well deserved drinky poo's xxxx

No worries, MrsJA :hugs: It's nice to hear you sounding positive after everything that's happened.

That's great news, Aclio!! 12 is bloomin brilliant!!!!! See! The other doctor just needed a kick up the a$$ :winkwink: I'm glad you've got someone who knows what they're doing this time :hugs:

I was bad a girl this morning... 10dpt and I did another test :rolleyes: Negative again... The clinic then phoned a couple of hours later just to see how I was and I told her I'd tested. She said it was way too early, that's why they give a date. Still not convinced it's worked. Apart from sore boobs every now and then, I haven't had any twinges since Wednesday last week, no sign of IB, and I'm feeling very weepy and irritable as if AF is on her way so I'm not holding out much hope...:cry:

tickled - naughty girl for giving in again!!!
Remember clussys post when she found the following in the net:
1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

Just couldn't help myself, Aclio :blush: Just noticed the expiry dates on the tests are 07/2010... They're only internet cheapies but it just goes to show how long we've been trying :haha: Oh well, in the bin they go, that'll stop me from testing until Sunday :winkwink:

MrsJA, sounds like you've really got a good head on your shoulders about this whole process and are balancing the fine line of letting yourself grieve with keeping a good outlook for moving forward. You are so good about making everyone feel like someone out there really understands what they're going through and are rooting for them and that gives me such a feeling that you're going to be an amazing Mom one day. Thanks for the encouragement you've given us all. :hugs:

Aclio, I'm so happy to hear you got a better professional in charge of your last scan. Don't they know that we hang on every facial gesture and tone in their voice to boost our own confidence that this is working? goodness. Here's hoping all keeps on keeping on your lovely ovaries. :happydance:

Tickled, heh, I was also bad again yesterday. And of course, nil results. It's like I want to cheat this 2 WW but it's futile!

I also don't feel a thing except for the progesterone side effects and being completely sober here on the 4th of July while everyone was having lovely spirited beverages was not fun, especially as I'm feeling that this cycle most likely didn't take. Also, we were walking our dog yesterday (she's a 65 lb border collie/australian cattle dog mix) and we decided to play w/her on a grassy field and on one of her sprints, she toppled me completely over and I flew in the air and landed on my stomach w/a thud. My DH FREAKED OUT! Once I convinced him I was ok, he was ready to give our pooch away as he was afraid she'd messed up this possible pregnancy but I had no bleeding since so if there is a pregnancy, I suppose it's fine. :wacko: Ah well, I'll find out for sure on Wednesday at my beta. I've been telling DH that we have to be prepared for them telling us that we'll need to just keep trying and we'll just have a lovely lil one come into our lives when everything's just right. If it's now, that'd of course be stupendous but if not, well, charge on... Here's hoping though.

Many congrats and tight hugs to you ladies who tested positive so far. I think this has been a rather good thread in having positive vibes so far. Hugs to us all for trudging through this w/dreams of a lil one(s) coming into our family. :hugs:

Oh lord... It's a 'journey' isn't it this ivf thing :hissy:

I really hope your fall didn't affect anything. Like you say... No bleeding is the best sign.

Well to give you girls hope... I had no symptoms whatsoever. In fact... Apart from sore @@s and no AF ... Still nothing :shrug:

I'm still chocker full of the crinone gel... It's not coming out!

Oooh and... About these sticks still comin up neg... It takes ages for hcg to show properly. 6 days... 6 sleeps... Keep going! Xxxx

and re the dating... I've used the ivf calculator on ivf.ca
and if I count back 14 days from egg collection and do generic due date calculation from there on thebump.com they match up...

Okay... earlier today I was convinced AF was on her way as I had the funny back cramps and the queasy feeling that I usually get a few days before. It's gone now but I still have sore boobs now and again, I feel a little bloated and I've lost count how many times I've needed to pee today! Anyways, I've been sitting here this evening and for the past 20 mins or so, I've had a funny feeling in my right side. I don't know if you would call it a twinge or a cramp... it doesn't hurt but it's a little uncomfortable and goes on for about 5-10 seconds and then stops... A minute or two later and I get it again... Maybe I'm clutching at straws and I know everyone is different but do you think this could be implantation? Trying to do as DH says and think positively...

I've got my fingers crossed for you tickled xxxx

Clussy, thank you so much for your words. I always feel so comforted by what you say. I think you are a very giving person and I have no doubt you're going to be an amazing mum too :hugs:

I'm so thankful for all you girls, as a matter of fact.

PS - Clussy, I'm sure you're right about the fact that not bleeding = possible pregnancy being fine. I read somewhere that embies, once they have implanted are super resilient. If yours has decided to set up shop, hopefully a bump won't change their mind! I have EVERYTHING crossed for your beta tomorrow, hon.

ACLIO, so glad you had a better experience with the latest scan and yay for your follies as well! Thanks for thinking of the DH and me too, you are the best.

Tickled, no more POAS!! Lol! I'm glad your current ones are past their use-by date, hopefully this will make an honest woman of you! :rofl: I also hope those twinges are indeed implantation-related honey!

Blue, where are you up to now?

Lots of of love to our newly pregnant friends and the beans as well xxxx

Thanks Aclio. Got up the morning and still have the same feeling in my right side on and off. Not as strong as last night but I can definitely feel it... trying so hard to be positive. I guess anything can happen in the next few days! How are you getting on? Headaches eased up?

Ok, I promise not to, MrsJA! :haha: And thanks... got everything crossed here too :thumbup:

I am on day 2 of stims - and really nervous now. I found DR easier to take in stride with just 1 injection, and now stimming with 2 injections plus my DR injection is a lot.

Right now I am just hoping for success like everyone else hopes for. I am doing acupuncture and lots of relaxing and breathing exercises.

:dust: to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->