Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Blue, good on you for doing all you can to relax yourself. I'm finding that the progesterone tush injections are much more difficult for me than the stimming ones were. Perhaps the whole 'not having control' since DH has to administer them as well as the soreness in tush. If this pregnancy manages to be a viable one, I'm going to talk w/Dr. about switching to the suppositories instead.

Unfortunately, I'm not feeling very good about having a BFP come back in beta tomorrow but still trying to keep up the hope somewhat. HPT's should be banned from my home altogether. :growlmad:

MrsJA, thanks for your kind words as well and crossing all your spare limbs for support! :winkwink:

Now if someone would please press the Fast Forward button, I'd greatly appreciate it. ((curtsey))

Hope all are having a great day!

You have to inject your bum? :shock: How many HPT's have you done, Clussy? And you never know, they might pick up something in your blood that the HPT's didn't! Good luck!!! :hugs:

Yep, DH has to administer daily intra-muscular injections in my bum every night so we have to rotate from cheek to cheek. Those injections leave lil bruises, some bigger than others depending on the placement of them and they advise you to walk around to move the muscle so that the progesterone oil (it's mixed w/either sesame or peanut oil for the injections) can work it's way around the muscle.

I've taken ((gulp)) 3 HPT's so far. One last Thursday at just 3 days post transfer (derr... that was just plain dumb), one on Saturday and one this morning. I know I shouldn't, yet I had a dream last night that I got a BFP and, well, I wanted to recreate the dream. :haha: Anywho, at this point, I gotta just sit tight and hope that the HCG is just too low to pick up on HPT's but it's just not really feeling like this is the winning cycle.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Ladies! Many hugs to all of you.

Oh, btw, Cazd, are you still in hospital? how are you feeling???

clussy - good luck for tomorrow. Not everyone gets a result on a HPT my sister in law was 2 months pregnant and it didn't detect it untill she had bloods. Fingers crossed xxxx

I've had some bad news. My oestrogen level has gone through the roof 18,000. They wanted to have EC Friday to give folices more time to grow but they can't now. I'm booked in Thursday morning, if they don't do it then my cycle will get cancelled. I have 2 above 17 I just hope and pray the other grow in time or I'll only have 2 :( I"ve got my late night injection tonight, I'm only allowed to use 1 vile of powder due to my levels my alarms set for 21:40 hope this one doesn't hurt.

18,000? Yikes! I don't know a thing about Oestrogen levels but that does sound high... :shock: What size are they aiming for? I thought it was 18 but when we went to the clinic they said anything over 14 was good. As for the final shot, I was fine with mine. A little cold but it didn't hurt. My SIL's was fine too, but she found that it brought out every single injection site on her tummy. It looked like she had chicken pox lol. I'm sure things will be just fine, Aclio :hugs:

It is high to say yesterday it was 9,000. If they dont go ahead with EC Thursday my cycle will get cancelled. My clinic told me they aim for above 17 I have several above 14 so gfingers crossed there ok. I've just got to decide what to do with sepository, what did you go for tickled?

Clussy poor you, another injection and in your bum xxxx

You mean the pessary things? I wasn't given a choice but I'm on Utrogestan... up the foof as Caz says! :haha:

I have a choice not sure which to go with front or rear lol x

Good Luck Aclio - I know my clinic says that they don't want to have levels above 20,000 - a lot of growth can happen between now and Thursday - fxd for you. (when I did my iui they made me wait 2 days more and I ended up with 3 instead of 1.

Clussy - my fingers are crossed for you for tomorrow - how nerve racking! :hugs:

I will be having the progesterone injection in the butt too - dh is supposed to be doing it - but I am not sure he will be able to do it - yikes. The only other person I can think to ask to do it is my Dad and that is embarassing. We will see.

I have a choice not sure which to go with front or rear lol x

I think I'd go for the front. Either way it will be messy but I just think it's easier to... well, get up there :haha:

I'd stick with DH doing your jabs, Blue! :haha:

I know tickled lol.

I agree up the front seems much easier - it is what I did with my iui - and it is more normal to "leak" from the front than the back - yuck - tmi!!!

Good luck tomorrow Clussy!!!! keep us posted sweetie..xoxoxo!

Going in for my beta test this morning but not feeling too good about it. POAS again this morning and it was negative. So unless there's a lil miracle that's about to floor me, I'm not expecting a positive. I'd love to be surprised and be one of the few who got BFN on the morning of their beta on HPT's. I guess crazier things have happened? ((expending last lil shred of hope in my body for a miracle))

Good luck Clussy - praying and hoping for you this morning!

Thanks for the support but I just got the call confirming the negative beta. I knew it was a strong possibility that this cycle didn't work out but hearing it confirmed was more difficult than I'd thought. I'm going to tuck myself in, watch some TV and just have a few more good cries.

Aclio, Tickled and Blue and Summer Breeze, here's hoping you ladies bring in some BFP's to keep the scales tipping towards this being a mostly winning month.

Hugs to you all!

Clussy I am so sorry of your news. Take care of yourself. Millions of :hugs:

clussy- I'm so sorry. I think you deserve a nice big glass of wine and some chocolate. Get yourself tucked up in bed and make sure you have plenty off cuddles from your DH xxxx

I'm so, so sorry, Clussy :( I seriously thought they'd pick something up in the bloods that the test stick didn't. How many days transfer did you have? I forget... :blush: You had ET three days after me but they're testing four days before me?! Isn't that a little soon or am I just being thick :blush: Sending you big hugs :hugs: I agree with Aclio, have a nice big glass of wine and some chocolate. Spoil yourself, you deserve it after all you've been through :flower:

Clussy...so so sorry sweetie! You are in my thoughts..get some rest and find some comfort in hubby's arms. You know we are all here for you..xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->