Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Oh no Summer! That's awful honey, I'm so sorry to hear it.
I can only imagine how disappointed you must be feeling.
This IVF business really can be so unfair.
Sending you truckloads of love, and thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Summer I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how you are feeling. I know how I felt when my cycle was close to being can cancelled xxxx

ASF just got back from the clinic. My 4 embryos are going strong there at 4-5 cells so there going for blastos ET TUESDAY!!! xxxxx

Thanks ladies! :) Two days and I still can't quite believe it...

MrsJA, my official test date is tomorrow (Sunday) and I have an out of hours mobile number to call my nurse so I guess she'll let me know what to do next and when they do bloods.

Four fertlilised eggs is great, Aclio! Hope you're feeling a little more comfortable now.

I'm sorry to hear the cycle's been abandoned, Summer :( What happens now? When can you try again?

Summer sorry to hear your news :hugs:

Aclio fantastic news on your embies fingers crossedfor tues for you.

Tickled OMG:happydance: :yipee::happydance::yipee: like the take by the way i havnt dare get one yet however bought to books today hubby is even reading them bless him!

well im officially a POAS addict :blush:last digi this morn but its progressed to 3+ this gives me a little peace of mind.

Tickled wooohoooooooo :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I'm so pleased for you. Have you got any tips for me for after ET???

ASF - I've been back to the clinic today for bloods I'm border line OSSH I've got to drink even more water, wear flight socks and have more tests on monday. The good news is....... all 4 embryos are still going stron they are 4/5 cells, they say they they should be about 2-4 cells so there doing well. I'm really pleased :happydance::happydance:

How is everyone else doing today? xxxx

ET Monday? Great news, only two days to go!! As for advice? They told me to get plenty of rest and that's probably the best and only advice I can give. I was so stressed out about it but it was such a simple and pain free procedure that I don't know what I was worried about! But still it left me feeling tired. Luckily DH had two weeks off with me so he did everything... I just have three baskets of ironing to deal with now lol. xxx

Evening ladies,

ACLIO, it's your ET day today! :dance: Hope you are all done and that your have your feet up honey! It's great news about your embies too - sounds like you'll definitely have some to freeze in case you need them. Write back and tell us how it feels to be pupo! :happydance:

Rosie and Tickled, hope our newest pg girls are doing well!

Blue, how are you going on the stims? Have you had a scan yet?

Clussy and Summer... ladies, looks like it's going to be the three of us again next cycle. I hope we can stick together. I want to be there when you guys get those BFP's. :hugs:

sending lots of love and babydust xxxxx

MRSJA - ET is tomorrow. I had to have bloods today they don't do ET on day 4 apparently the cells don't change much on day 4. I've been doing everything they've said even more water, flight socks and peppermint tea for the gas :shy: I just hope all 4 are still going strong.

Thanks Mrs JA! Looking forward to being cycle buddies again!! And both FET this time! Have you got any idea about dates & stuff?
I have just been back to the clinic this morning and I've been given something called Provera which apparently will bring on a proper period. Then I have a scan and if the womb lining is thin again we will start with the oestrogen build up again, this time on double the dose hopefully over a shorter period of time so my stupid uterus doesn't cave in under the pressure!

Aclio, bestest of luck for tomorrow!

Hope everyone else is doing well
xx

Summer, so sorry to hear about the hurdle this cycle but just know it's going to work when all your bodily stars are aligned. :hugs: As MrsJA said, this IVF business can be quite unfair and is such a test on our patience and faith. After a good couple of cries last week, I'm feeling motivated to charge on and keep on keeping on till I'm holding a lil mini-me in my arms. Here's hoping your motivation is strong and resilient to the ups and downs this process brings.

ACLIO, good luck on your ET tomorrow!

As for me, we spoke w/the Dr. this morning for our cycle review and all they can ascertain is that we were unlucky. :nope: She said that all of my levels were great, lining was right where it should have been and great progress on our follicles and fertilization but somehow they just didn't make it to the finish line so we're going to give it another couple of goes (we're signing up for 2 cycle program) and hope that luck is on our side. They're going to likely put me on a longer protocol though w/lupron to begin with so my next retrieval won't be till end of August/early Sept but I'd still love to share in the progress w/you ladies along the way. Being able to follow along w/everyone's progress and compare notes has truly helped me feel a bit more 'normal' than if I were going at it w/out this forum. Thank you all for your positive words, good energy and sense of humor throughout this all.

MrsJA, do you know what dates you're looking at for your FET?

Tickled, how'd the beta go?

hugs to all! :hugs:

Summer - glad that you should have af soon with the help of provera and be able to start the process for FET again. Millions of hugs - you will get there.

ACLIO - Goodluck with ET - so exciting!

Clussy - still so sorry about your result. This cycle I am doing right now I used lupron to DR. Hopefully that is the trick for you. :hugs:

MrsJA - I have to tell you how much I admire you! You have been through an upsetting time so recently and yet you are so overwhelmingly supportive to everyone here. When you get your little one they are going to be so lucky to have you as their mom.

Tickled and Rosie - I hope you are feeling well.

Anyone else - sorry if I forgot you - I hope you are doing well. :dust: to all!

I had a scan and blood today - cd10 - I go back on wed for another one. I didn't get to talk to them because they were so busy but they said they would call me later today. From the papers I saw I have 11 follies - 3 at 20 (2.0) and 1 at 19, 2 at 18, 1 at 17, 1 at 16, 1 at 14, and 2 at 12.

Hello lovely ladies,

ACLIO, I'm going to try that again - yayyyyy you must be pupo by now! :happydance: Did you get an update on how your other little embies are doing? Hope they are multiplying like crazy!

Summer and Clussy, it does my heart good to see the two of you on here and smiling, positive and strong. I'm so glad I get to have you guys around for the next leg of the LTTTC marathon :)

Summer, re dates for the FET, it all depends when AF decides to show up I suppose. The clinic warned me it might be a wacky cycle, and given that my cycles are wacky and super long anyway, I'm guessing it could be a while. If I was a betting woman, I'd think FET might be end of August? Unless they give me provera like they did with you, which is a possibility I guess.

Clussy, I think it's good that they're trying you on a different protocol. When the cycle doesn't work, I think it makes sense to try something different. I might have a chat to the doctor about that too...

Blue, thank you so much for your kind words, it's so sweet of you to say. You guys have all been so good to me, and so supportive when I've been down, so it's the least I can do.
Your follies are sounding amazing Blue, I can't believe they are so big already! And you have just the right number too - not too few, and not so many you're in the OHSS-risky category. Can't wait to hear about tomorrow's scan!

Sending lots of love and babydust to you all xxxxxxxxxx

Tickled, how'd the beta go?

When I phoned the nurse on Sunday with my test result, she wants to book me in for a 'viability scan' in a couple of weeks. She hasn't mentioned bloods at all... I'm a little worried now, because no one else seems to be having these :-k

Hope ET went smoothly, Aclio!

Looks like you've got some great follies there, Blue! :thumbup:

Hugs to all! :hugs:

It's official I'm PUPO!! I have 1 blasto onboard. Unfortunatley the other 3 didn't survive so it's all up to this little one, my pictures just before ET.

How is everyone?

Tickled- I'm sure it's just a percussion at yr clinic. Every clink is different.

How are we all doing?

Woohoo! Congrats Aclio!! I'm sure this one will be a little fighter ;) Keeping everything crossed for you :hugs: Love the picture!!!

Tickled - Thank you, was your little bean a blasto? Have you got any symptoms yet? xx

Mine was a 2dt. I started getting symptoms last Monday so that would've been 10dpt. I had cramps as if AF was coming, sore boobs and felt queasy... I still do. Incredibly tired and even more so now! I even tested on day 10 and got a BFN... three days later a BFP! Good luck xxx

ACLIO, congratulations!! That is one seriously good-looking blasto! :happydance:
What's your plan? Bit of couch-rest or straight back to it?

Tickled, I wouldn't worry about the scan they want you to do, I think that's pretty standard. Not very nice that the nurse is calling it a "viability" scan though! Surely she could use some other term!

Blue, got any news for us from today's follie scan??

Lots of love to everybody else!:hugs:

Tickled - My test date is on the 22nd which is only 9 days after EC I would if this because I had a 5 day transfer. I agree with Mrs the scan will just be routine. Ignore the grumpy nurse, remeber I had problems with a female doctor. She told me we would be lucky to get 3 embroys but we got 7!! Yeah we mght have only had 1 that survived but you know what :gun::gun: to the grumpy nurse and nasty doctor xxx

Mrs - Thank you, I just hope it sticks. I'm having the rest of the week off to catch up on sleep. We've been at the hospital at 8am most mornings for the past 2 weeks and I didn't sleep before ET so I'm just relaxing. I'm going to keep busy aswell. I'm going to the pictures tonight with a friend (who knows about the ICIS).

Hello to everyone else xxxxxx

My scan was good this morning. I was petrified because since my acupuncture session on monday I have had no soreness in my ovaries and no bloating - I thought maybe all the eggs released. But luckily it was good news I have 20 follies. Now my only concern is that originally they thought that my egg retrieval would be Friday - but it could be Saturday (they are going to see what the doctor says after seeing my blood work). This means that I am supposed to be going in tomorrow for monitoring (scan and blood) but I am supposed to be driving my friend to have her egg retrieval. Yikes this news will be interesting - hopefully I can figure something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->