Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Sounds like things will be a little busy for you, Blue. I'm sure things will work themselves out but good job on the follies!!!!! :thumbup: Not long to go now :hugs:

Wow, 20 follies - things are going super-well Blue! Let us know what they decide to do about your EC. If it's today then fingers crossed it all goes well hon!

ACLIO, good work on taking some time to put your feet up, I think it's a really nice thing to do. And only 8 days til you test, that's so soon!!:happydance:

Tickled, Clussy and Summer - hope you guys are good and looking forward to the weekednd! :)

I survived my chaotic day. It is "official" I am triggering tonight - 1am ahhhhh! And EC is Saturday at 11am. SO I have all of my instructions - I am freaking out about my hcg trigger because this time it is an intramuscular one - yikes. Also kind of dissapointing...the nurse says that my blood levels were so high today she thinks it is OHSS...so I may have to have everything frozen and have a FET. Obviously we will have to see what even happens at EC...but she says it is likely. I am now drinking more than ever and lots of gatorade and she said to eat lots of salty food. I am heading to acupuncture tomorrow so I really hope that she can do something like she did on Monday. The only good thing about this is that it validates how terrible I was feeling this morning. I really hope things turn around - I really want to have a fresh transfer...but all we can do is wait, see, and hope.

Yay! Go Blue! Where exactly have you got to inject?? Hope it's not OHSS... fingers crossed that Acu works :hugs:

I have to inject just above my butt...the hcg and then progesterons injections there too.

Blue - I would drink alot more water rather than the gatorade. I was exactly the same my oestrogen went frpm 9000 to 14000 in one day and my ET was going to be cancelled. I drank stupid amounts of water and was told to wear flight socks. It' all paid off and ET went ahead. DRINK DRINK DRINK. Good luck with EC xxx

Blue, good luck on your EC! 20 follicles is amazing! Just keep on w/the water and crossing fingers that all is well for you to get your fresh transfer this month w/some of your gold nuggets!

Aclio, what are flight socks? Never heard of them in regards to this process.

Hugs to all!

clussy - flight socks are what you wear when you fly to prevent DVT. Because of my high oestrgen levels etc I was at risk from blood clots so was told to wear flight sock to avoid this.

Evening girls!

Blue, how did you get on with your ET hon?? Hope it went OK and that you've managed to avoid OHSS - check in with us when you can.:hugs:

ACLIO, what's news? Feet up I hope and counting down to your blood test. :)

Tickled, Clussy and Summer - hope you guys are good!

My body is up to all sorts of crazy stuff this weekend. I started to spot yesterday, but it's only CD19! It hasn't really turned into a proper flow today either, it's kind of nowhere...

My clinic is none the wiser. Maybe it's an early period, maybe it's a "mid-cycle bleed" they said (WTH is a mid cycle bleed???) It's all a bit confusing because I can't tell whether this means it's now CD1 or not...

Anyway, just going to have to wait and see what happens over the next few days.

Hope everybody had a great weekend xxx

Mrs - Hello, how are you? Sorry to hear about the spotting, thats very strange. Mind you we are putting our bodies through it with all the hormones maybe its just trying to level its self out.

How is everyone else?

AFM - not really much to report I've just been chilling, keeping busy with DH and friends. I had a bit of a twinge the other day but I think it was probably just the progestrone. I'm finding myself trying to read more into everyhting. The other day I thought I had creamy CM but then realised it's probably just the sepositorys. I'm such a tit lol

I had EC yesterday - it hurt quite a bit and I am very sore today. They collected 20 eggs. Waiting for fertilization report today. Doc said based on my levels she was worried but that they didn't see fluid - but I feel so rough. I really hope I can have a fresh transfer but I dont want to feel like this anymore. Hopefully acupuncture on mon will help.

Thanks everyone!

Hi Blue
20 is brilliant. Rest up for a few days and you'll feel loads better. Fingers crossed for your fertilisation report x

Wow, 20 is amazing , Blue! Here's hoping a huge amount fertilize and you have a wonderful selection to pick from to make this magic happen! :happydance:

Aclio, hold tight Sista! You're just a couple of days away from the big news. :happydance:

MrsJA, sorry about the annoying spotting and hope it clears up quick and doesn't slow anything down w/this next cycle. At least you don't have to go on the stims to produce more eggs at this point, right? Hugs out to you! :hugs:

Tickled, hope you're feeling good and that your lil one is all snuggled up and cozy by now.

AFM, still taking the pill and will find out on the 22nd what the next medication steps are. I'm certainly ready for this round to be the magic one for us. :dust:

only 12 were mature and only 3 fertilized - waiting today to hear how they are doing - hoping they are true fighters.

It only takes one blue remember that. Have they told you if there aiming for blastos, have you ask how many cells they are at? xx

Yep, what Aclio said: It just takes one good one and of course for your body to be ready to make a home for that golden nugget. Much much luck and positive vibes to you!

Evening lovely ladies,

Blue, congrats on your EC! Sorry to hear you've had a bit of soreness - how you feeling now??
We ended up with 3 embies after fertilization like you guys. How many are you planning to put back? Looking forward to hearing how you get on with ET over the next day or two!

ACLIO, you going crazy yet? You're testing on Thursday right?? Write back and tell us about your symptoms!

Clussy, looking forward to hearing how you get on with your Thursday appointment too. I have a feeling you and I will end up cycling together again in September :)

So, my spotting's stopped - it only lasted 2 days and it has been quite odd. Sorry for TMI but quite dark and clumpy? I have no idea what it was, but I don't think it was my period, I think it was the last of my post-IVF bleed...so that means I now have to wait until a proper period turns up, so I can start the clock on my FET.

I think it's going to take ages, but I guess we'll see eh? I'm expecting to see AF again end of August, and do FET mid-September.

Summer, hope things are on the up and up for you honey. Let us know how the lead up to your FET is going.

Sending lots of love and babydust xxxxxx

Hi Mrs - It really takes a toll on your body all this IVF/ICSI stuff. I hope you get back to normal soon so you can look forward.

AFM - I'm having abit of a wobble today. I've been so positive so far as well. I'm on another site where its just ladies from my clinic and everyone I've been taking to about the same time as me have got BFN. I'm trying to stay positive but its getting hard when everyones seems to be getting BFN.

Symptoms wise I'm not sure if I have any my (o)(o) have been heavy for awhile so this could be down to the drugs, abit of a funny head, I'm peeing all the time but I'm drinking at least 2 litres a day so theres no wonder lol. The one thing that I have been finding strange though is I'm getting really sharp like stabbing pains in my bits it doesn't last long its like a short burst every now and then. I'm just praying for a BFP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Good luck to everyone else in the 2ww xxxxxxxx
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"