Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

oo wow summer not long! Respect for holding out until now as well! When do you think you might buckle? ;) got any symptoms? :)

Evening beautiful girls!

Clussy, so glad to hear that you're on track and that your estrogen is looking good! Yell therapy sounds like the way forward by the way... (I think I may have started this "therapy" by accident this week, due to extreme grumpiness! ha ha....)

Summer, you are so close now. You doing OK??? I always get to a point when I'm at this stage, where I go from HANGING to do the test, to absolutely dreading it, in case I get a BFN. I'm thinking of you honey :hugs::hugs:

Mummyiwanabe - where are you up to in your cycle now?

OK, so some awesome news today because AF turned up!!!:happydance::witch::happydance::witch:
Hurrah!
I start estrogen on Friday, scan on the 30th and transfer on September 2 if all goes to plan. I am sooooooo excited! But also so not looking forward to the beginning of the craziness.

I'd be interested to hear what you girls think about this.... Last cycle I told about half a dozen close friends, plus my family and my boss what was happening and when. I think this cycle, I'm actually not going to tell anyone (and I mean anyone - not even my mum) when we're transferring.

It really grated on me last cycle that so many people knew. I felt like I needed them to know at the start, but as we got closer to the business end of things (eg the test date) I felt really pressurised and like everyone was watching me. How are you guys dealing with this?

Anyway, sending love and babydust to you all xxxx

I'm about 8 days from my scan and not sure when I'll start the drugs prob a day or so after that if AF arrives on time :)

Hi All!

MrsJA Woooooohoooooooooo!!! That's so fab she's finally turned up and you can finally get moving! You'll be in the dreaded 2ww in no time girl!
You read my mind, we have decided the exact same thing. I really felt the need to talk to people and have people know at the start but this 2ww with everyone knowing has been awful. Like you say it's just so much extra pressure that you just don't need. It's the first time that I've just really wanted some private time with my DH (and you lovely girls too of course!)

Well..... I have something to report...... I can't actually believe I'm about to write this for the very first time EVER but.... I think I've had my very first BFP!!
I actually cannot in any way believe it, I am in complete and utter shock and almost feel a bit cynical like the tests are just having a laugh with me to be cruel! But we shall see!

xxxx

OMG!!! Congrats Summer. That would be soooo awesome!!! Did you do a digi test?

MrsJA.....:yipee: for AF! I'm so glad you can get the party started!! I know exactly what you mean about not teling anyone. I personally don't want to tell anyone when we start....but my best friend has asked me to let her know when I start...so we can pray together. Still uncertain if I'll let her know....but I have to admit that I do want someone to pray with as well. Such a tough decision to make. Good luck hun!

congrats Summer!! Awesome news, I had a good feeling for you
:hugs:

Another quickie for me as I'm at work and my breaks just finished.... GRRR! But great news on AF and ET MrsJA!!!!! And great news for you too, Summer!!!!!! Keeping everything crossed that it sticks.

Summer, :happydance::happydance::happydance:!! That's great news! Have you taken another today? How are you feeling? Can't wait to read the confirmation that your Doc gives you so that you can kick your feet up and begin this amazing journey w/confidence. Very excited for you Dear!

MrsJA, Goodness, so glad to hear she finally showed up so that you could get confirmation of when all the magic was going to happen! Excited to hear how this FET goes for you. I agree, in that I'm kind of dreading that 2WW. I can handle this part of it (injections) because it's actively doing something and feels like *something* is in my control. ((sigh)) Also, I definitely understand the not wanting to tell anyone this time around. I'm such a big mouth and feel this guilt in telling my loved ones what's going on and making them feel confident that I'm ok that I blew it this time around. Here's hoping it works but if by chance, it doesn't take, I'll probably tighten up about who I share this with so that I don't get the "are we there yet?" feeling when I talk w/them.

AFM, I went in for my first scan yesterday and all looked well. I have 3 leading follicles and many other smaller ones. I can't get a feel from the nurse on if we're doing well or what. She said I'm on track and to keep up the same medications so, keep on I will. I have another monitoring tomorrow so we should have a better idea of how things are going. Looks like ER will be somewhere around next Tues/Wed hopefully.

Hugs and Love to all! :hugs::hugs:

Hi Girls and thanks so much, believe it or not I have done in total, 12 tests so far!!!
I don't think I can really believe it so I have to keep reassuring myself! It's costing me a fortune!

yes I did a digi test Isi, think I had to see the words "pregnant" before I could truly accept it!

Clussy, well done on your scan, that's great news, can't wait to see how things go for you.

xxxx

Oh, that is WONDERFUL, Summer!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's wishing you a h&h 8+ months!!!! Be sure to put up a ticker pronto :winkwink:

That's awesome, Clussy! It sounds like you're perfectly on track!! Good luck hun!

OMG, SUMMER!! :happydance::dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo:

I am soooooooo happy for you honey!!!

LOL that you have done 12 tests now, you nut! ha ha! (Bet I will be the same when it's my turn though!)

Do you "feel" pregnant? And how did you tell the DH?? I want to know everything!!!

Clussy, I'm glad to hear that things are on track, and mummyiwanabe and Isi, I hope you are hanging in there too. We are next ladies!

Sending lots of happiness and babydust :hugs:

Can't wait to get started but yet I feel so negative about it although deep in my mind i can't see it not working! I'm mental! lol

Summer - congrats!!!!!!! This is amazing news!

Thanks again everyone!!

Isi, I have changed my ticker, thank you for suggesting it!!

MrsJA, emotionally I don't think I feel pregnant yet, I still can't quite believe it just yet I don't think! But physically, I feel something, ever since a few days after transfer I could feel like this "weight " down below, that's the only way I can describe it.
Well I solemnly promised DH that we would do the test together (not literally you understand, don't think his pee would have helped the situation) So it was a lovely lovely moment all round.
How's everything going with you hun? Has the witch left the building??

MummyIwanabe, I totally know what you mean, I think after these knock backs we start to get into defence mode, I know I did. It's like we daren't get our hopes up again so we almost do the opposite. Try and keep that chin up.

Blue! Thank you. How are you doing??

Well I am off holiday tomorrow morning so I wont be able to post but I can't wait to catch up on all the news when I get back a week on Tuesday!!!

Loads of hugs xx

Afternoon ladies!

Summer, that's so nice you and DH did the test together (well, as together as it's possible to do these things - lol!) I hope you guys have a beautiful weekend away and enjoy this special time :)

Clussy, what's been happening? You're doing ET this week, so I guess you must be starting to feel a bit bloated and uncomfortable by now! Are you holding up OK with the crazy hormones?

Mummyiwanabe, I know what you mean about feeling like you don't believe it will work. It's a weird mix of hope and excitement, and dread... Where are you up to now with the cycle?

As for me, I'm still bleeding a bit... I had hoped that the witch would have flown the building by now, but having taken so long to arrive, it seems she is determined to hang around! I started oestrogen today, so we are officially underway anyhow!

Isi, Blue and tickled, hope you guys are good!

Hi MrsJA - so excited for you to be starting oestrogen - must feel good to be doing "something" to take steps forward.

I am still about 2 weeks away from af to do FET. I am so nervous about them thawing and cannot imagine how I would feel if they didn't survive to know that I never even got the chance to have a transfer at all or to be pupo or even have a chance. It is really overwhelming thought - so right now I am kind of doing the head in the sand thing - bad as that is.

Hi Chickies!

Summer, congrats again! So very happy for you and love seeing another successful ticker on this thread. We're all getting there!

MrsJA, hope AF skedaddles already but still a good sign that there's movement and you're well on your way. I've been seeing so many successful cases with FET lately. It's like it's a lucky charm.

I'm triggering here in about 30 min (10:30 PM EST) and have my ER at 8:15AM on Tuesday morning. I'm still feeling quite relaxed and positive. I've put it out of my hands and just surround it w/a solid sense of hope and knowing that I'm doing all I can.

Much love and hugs to you's all!

:hugs:

Evening lovely ladies!

Clussy, so exciting that your EC is tomorrow morning!! Can't wait to hear how you get on, I will be thinking of you :hugs:

Blue, the wait is awful isn't it? I hope your AF shows up on time so you can get moving. But having said that, I also kind of enjoyed not having to think about IVF too much for a couple of months. I hope you've been making the most of the time off too :)

Mummyiwanabe, Summer and Isi, hope you guys are good.

I'm still waiting for AF to depart...which is annoying because I started estrogen yesterday, so I figure I'm actually supposed to be growing a new lining at this point instead of getting rid of the last one. But I'm trying not to stress about it too much.

Sending lots of love and babydust xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"