Anyone else doing IVF/ISCI in June?

Hi lovely girls!

Clussy, it sounds like you have some great progress with your embabies! Write back and tell us whether you are PUPO now!!! Are you planning to take a day or two off work or is it straight back to it? Thinking of you lady!

Isi, that's great news about your FS appointment and the fact you can hopefully start down reg so soon!:happydance:

Tickled, not long til your 12 week scan now, that's great! I do know how you feel re your SIL. My DH and I are really good friends with another couple (the guy was best man at our wedding) who are going through something similar at the moment. They had no sperm when they did their test, so tried to do a surgical sperm retrieval last week but also found nothing. So it's donor sperm or adoption for them now. His wife is inconsolable, it's so hard to know what to say :(

It's a good lesson for me though. No matter if I'm feeling down, you've got to remember there is always someone out there doing it tougher.

Anyway, enough of that cheery tale! Scan is today so I will check back in later and let you guys know what they say.

Lots of love and babydust! xxx

Thanks Blue! My endometrium was 10.6mm which the nurses were very happy with, so it's on to transfer on Thursday.

I'm taking Thursday/Friday off work, but this is mainly because I am lazy and I want to comfort eat and watch movies. I'm pretty much either way about whether that's something you should bother with, or whether it helps.

Obviously my failure to give up coffee and wine, and do acupuncture and stuff hasn't affected my uterine lining anyway!

How is everybody else doing?? xxx

That's awesome that everything is perfect, Mrs JA :hugs:. So :happydance: for Thursday!! Wishing you all the very very best!!! How many frosties will you be transferring?

Hi Everyone!!

Just got back this morning after a 23 hour drive from Italy!! I have missed you ladies loads and have loved catching up on how you are all doing.

MrsJa, firstly, what a beauuutiful picture! What a stunning bride you made! Fantastic news about the lining!! Isn't it funny, I was so anal the first 2 cycles, food, drink, caffeine, looooads of acupuncture, this last cycle I felt so defeated and couldn't be bothered with the acupuncture and everything and I ended up with my best results ever! Go figure.
So what's next what's next MrsJA??! SO excited for you.

Isi, so glad to hear you've found a new FS that you're happy with, do you have any idea when you'll look to get started?

MummyIwanabe, hope you're doing ok, any sign of AF??

Clussy, wow! Congratulations on your wonderful embie results! Hope everything has gone really well for you, looking forward to hearing your latest news.

Blue, any sign of AF? Hope all is well with you.

Tickled, so sorry to hear about your SIL, the poor poor things. I think you are being really sensitive in your approach to the situation.
Hope all is well with you and the little one, now long now til 12 weeks!!

I am still doing well thanks everyone, was sooooo good to get away and just completely relax for a week, got my first scan a week on Friday so it's a whole new nerve wracking waiting game!

Loads of Love xx

Thanks Summer. Hoping to start initial assessment at the end of next week, and then down regging by October....fingers and toes crossed :D. Wow.....23 hour drive!!! I'm sure you had a great time!!! Good luck with your scan on Friday :hugs:

How did it go, Clussy?

Yes, Mrs JA! I totally agree with Summer. Drop dead gorgeous bride you were!!!

Hi Chickies,

I had my ET yesterday and it went textbook perfect. They transferred 2 wonderful blasts back in me and off I went. I felt so good before, during, after... did the whole, laying up on the couch, letting DH cater to me (that really is such a treat, isn't it?) and just chilling.

They called me this morning w/the freezing report and only 2 made it to freezing but I'm still happy w/that because it's 2 more than last time. I'm thinking it means that these embababies are strong and resilient and want to be in this world.

MrsJA, ((squeal)) I got so excited when I read about your transfer on Thursday! That's wonderful!

Alright, off to go read a lil and just enjoy taking it easy an extra day before going back to work.

hope all are well and sending strong positive vibes!

:hugs::hugs:

AF arrived for me on friday night :) was mean and heavy but so pleased she came lol did first injection today so I'm on the road now :happydance:

Hope the scan goes well summer :) xx

MummyIwannabe - so exciting for you to start - praying for you hun!!!

MrsJA - stunning photo - breath taking - and transfer on thursday - you will be mrs.pupo!!!

Summer - so awesome that things are going well and you sound so positive

Me - I know that af is on her way as I am an emotional wreck - been near tears all day!!! Hope she hurries up - not that she is late - but just want to get started on this FET thing and have a chance - oh gosh I feel so desparate right now for it to work.

Evening lovely girls,

Well firstly you are all waaaaaay too kind re the new profile pic! ha ha :) It was such a magical day - and you really do only get to look that good once!

Clussy, hurrah for being pupo!!! :happydance::dance:
I'm so glad you had 2 make it to freeze this time too. Of course I'm hoping like crazy this cycle is the one for you, but it's always good to have the back up. Enjoy the feet-up time honey! :hugs:

Blue, bless you - I know that feeling! I will do an AF-rain dance for you and hope she shows up to put you out of your misery!

Summer, great to see you back! Italy sounds great, and we will look forward to hearing how the scan goes next week - eeeeek!

Isi, do you know what protocol you'll be doing for down reg? Will it be birth control pill at the beginning?

Mummy, yayyyy for starting injections! How do you find them? I did OK with the needle bit last time, it was just the hormones that got me in the end!

As for me, I'm counting down to transfer! Only one more day in the office then it's time to relax for a few days, yay! I started progesterone pessaries this morning... is anyone else doing the kind you have to use twice a day? It's v annoying because you have to lie down for half an hour after you use them, and you have to do them pretty much exactly 12 hours apart. It's a scheduling nightmare!

Isi, re your question - I'm just transferring 1. That's standard protocol in Australia, but I can waive the doctor's advice if I really want to. How many do you think you'll do?

It's a busy week on the thread ladies - sending big hugs to you all! xxxxx

That is sooo awesome, Clussy!!! Wishing you all the very best in your 2ww :hugs:

Mrs JA, I'm not sure what kind of down reg yet....I'll confirm that when I go back to the hospital next week. The hospital is allowed to transfer 3, so that's what I'll be doing. I have everything crossed :D. But I am SO SO SO excited about your ET on Thursday :wohoo:. Good luck hun. How many days do you get off work?

Glad AF finally came, Mummy. Now you can get the show on the road :thumbup:

thanks blue :) hope your AF arrives soon! blimmin :witch:

MrsJA - I find them ok though mixing the menopur is a nightmare, I find it hard to suck all of it up. Last cycle I did gonal f which was easier!! I feel rough tnite, really tired and tender and its only day 2 of stims - think im mad! lol

Ladies - af is here!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the FET! ahhhhhhhhh I am quite nervous and excited.

Evening girls!!

Oh Blue, yayyyy! :happydance:It's such a relief when she shows isn't it? After such a long wait last cycle, I had started having dreams about AF turning up! I was so excited when she finally arrived, you would have thought I was pg, lol!

Mummy, I've never used menopur - only gonal F. Which was nice and easy and no mixing. Mixing sounds like a hassle! How long will you stim before your first scan?

Clussy, thinking of you and the snowbabies!

Isi, looking forward to hearing about your protocol after next week's visit. Are you sure about 3? LOL! A friend of mine has 11 week old boy/girl twins from her 5th IVF cycle and she looks absolutely shattered! No sleep since they were born!!

So I am VERY excited about tomorrow's ET...which is happening at 10am! I'm going to have a massage afterwards then just chill out for the day.

Last cycle I spent quite a lot of time talking myself down and trying to be practical and not too excited about it, but you know what? Doing that doesn't make you any less devastated when you fail. You feel devastated no matter what you might have thought going in, or how prepared you were.

So this cycle I am all optimism and sunshine, and we'll just see what happens. If I get my heart broken again, so be it.

Anyway, will see all you ladies from the PUPO side of the fence tomorrow morning, yippeeee! xxxxxx

I got my first scan on friday I will have been stimming for 5 days then. I can def feel things going on there which I'm surprised about already. I am nervous that this protocol won't be strong enough for me though. We shall see.

I agree - this time I'm feeling quick positive and happy, before I started I felt negative and wanted to protect myself but you're absolutely right, it doesn't help, it still hurts and its still devastating so might as well spend this time being positive :)

Good luck with the ET!!! :) xxx

I am so so so excited for you, Mrs JA :hugs:. Wishing you all the very best in your 2ww/PUPO stage :hugs:. LOL....about the 3....I so desperately want to have twins as I can't imagine going through this again. I know it's hard work, but hey if I get triplets....all the better, ay :winkwink:. Good luck hun!!!

I agree with you ladies - I am even more positive now than before - it can't hurt right. And to have a chance, is something to be excited about.

Good luck tomorrow with the transfer MrsJA - I am so excited for you!!!

Mummy - I uesd menopur too - and it was hard with the mixing. I hated the mixing - are you using a mixing needle or the q-cap?

Clussy - how are you doing?

Isi - I know what you mean about hoping for twins. I kind of feel like that too. Although when I have watched those multiples shows it scares me lol. I go back and forth between wanting twins and just wanting it to work at all lol.

Wow so much seems to have happened since i was here last... hope I don't miss anyone out...

Clussy, congrats on being PUPO!!! :happydance:

Good luck with ET tomorrow, MrsJA!! I'm so sorry to hear about your friends :( My brother and his wife were talking about adoption last year, but my SIL has decided that she couldn't do it, so they'll just keep on trying... I suppose she keeps on hoping it will eventually work.

Glad to hear AF has arrived, Blue! What happens next for you?

Mummyiwanabe, I hope the menopur injections get a little easier for you.

Let's hope there's a few more BFP's being announced soon! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->